Milly's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Milly's
Read Milly\'s Reviews

About Milly's:

Working amongst our professional groomers, we‘ve combined 35+ years of experience into the development of our products - creating a brand that achieve award-winning results. We are careful about what goes into our recipes! We pride ourselves on using natural and naturally derived ingredients.

Tell us how Milly's made you happy
Milly's 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Milly's 5 star review on 11th February 2022
Richard Baldwin
Milly's 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Jade Bennett
Lovely product,at the moment Ragnar doesn't seem to be itchy. So here's hoping it helps.
Love the Rhubarb Shampoo. Favourite provider for liquid products. Super fast delivery. Thanks Milly’s!!!
I am a dog groomer and currently looking for a new shampoo provider, so thought I’d try Milly’s for the first time. Delivery service was excellent and extremely fast. The quality of the shampoo is great, dogs coats feel very clean and shiny, creates good lather and rinses well. The downside is I ordered 2 different shampoos and unfortunately the scent in the aloe and oatmeal shamooo is non existent (I didn’t notice on the description saying that it’s non scented) which was very disappointing. The rhubarb and plumb scent is ok but unfortunately reminds me of a cleaning product rather than a lush shampoo. So all in all great quality shampoo, disappointing smells.
I used the Shedding Mud today on two shorthaired, double coated dogs. The instructions were simple to follow and it only added 5mins to my usual bathing time. It was easy to apply and massage into the dogs coat, I started the application from the top of the dog’s head and worked my way round the rest of the body and legs. Both dogs really loved the massage as I worked the mud right down through the hair and into their skin. It rinsed away easily leaving no staining (one was a white dog) and I followed the treatment with my usual shampoo and conditioner. Lots of hair removed from the plug-hole which was my aim. I am teally happy to be able to offer this as an add-on service to my clients.
Milly's 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Since using Milly’s I have had people say that their dogs smell beautiful x
Milly's 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Great products - love the scissor spray.
I’ve been using milly’s for 3 years now, I couldn’t recommend a product highly enough. The whole range is fantastic. Smells, foaming, cleaning the coats very well it’s cut down my drying time!! Keep up the good work Ryan and team!
Fast efficient delivery service. Love the products!
Excellent product s and very fast service will definitely use again and recommend to friends
Great communication, arrived quickly
We were introduced to Milly’s fabulous products by a professional dog groomer who swore by using it! We couldn’t agree more! The cucumber & Melon shampoo is divine and leaves my dog’s coat & skin healthy, shiny and smelling wonderful. Best of all it is all natural with no nasties!
Great shampoo and customer service 5*
Amazing shampoo. Smells lovely and dogs are squeaky clean. Would recommend
Lovely products and next day delivery
Great products and great service
Really pleased with all we ordered from Millys. We have been looking for a new shampoo for our salon for a while and have definitely found it in Millys . The customer service was spot on too will definitely be ordering again soon
Was a bit unsure as some reviews said didn’t lather up too great but I disagree! Ordered five different scents for my salon and love them all, I personally like that they smell clean and fresh but not overpowering. And bring the coat up beautifully for styling.
Always love millys products being a dog groomer it’s very important to me to be using top quality products on the dogs I groom and that is exactly what I get with millys and it all smells so good the dogs smell gorgeous after 😍
Super speedy delivery! The shampoo smells amazing and leaves her coat really soft and the ear cleaner works brilliantly! Will definitely be buying again 😊
Super fast delivery the shampoo Is great long lasting fragrance and love that the products are all natural I only use natural products in my salon and Milly’s is the most reasonably priced I have found
Milly's 5 star review on 13th April 2022