Memories By Mel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memories By Mel
I purchased the blanket for my step daughter who recently lost her mum. The service was very fast and the blanket is amazing quality, the pictures look amazing. She absolutely loves it and takes it everywhere with her.
Very happy customer! Mel offers a great service for anyone looking for that extra special, memorable gift- it only took 4 days to be designed, processed and delivered. I would definity recommend Memories By Mel- 5 stars!
Amazing blanket and very emotional seeing it all put together x
Absolutely brilliant, couldnt be more happier with my memories blanket and i will be ordering more. Would highly recommend also fast delivery.
The blanket was amazing the pictures was such quality copies couldn't fault a thing , speedy delivery, would defiantly order from them again:)
Very cute and soft! A perfect gift for a family member. Thank you so much I have been recommended in your brill wee business!
Blanket not as thick as expected but a very good size a little disappointed with some of the pictures as they are a little dark and blarred and would have preferred to be contacted prior to it being made to inform me of this and give me the chance to alter/amend any issues prior to printing.
So pleased with both blankets! Will be ordering more for Christmas presents.
Perfect gift
I am absolutely over the moon with my blanket,pictures are very clear and it's good quality thankyou so much I love it x
Memories By Mel is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews