Malay Apparel Reviews

info@malayapparel.co.uk

Unit 4B, The Bungalow Site Rugby Road, Rochdale

Tell us how Malay Apparel made you happy
Delivered on time
My order arrived quickly and I was very happy with my purchase.
Very large but jolly shirt, good quality for the money
The nighties were pretty and comfortable but I gave two stars for two reasons 1. The colour transferred on my white sofa, patches of green which I have to now clean! 2. The nightie has stretched maybe 3 sizes bigger! I would have opted for a smaller size had I known this would happen Otherwise, I love the colour and how they feel comfortable on.
The clothes were the right size and very affordable. I bought three tracksuit sets for my younger brother. The service was excellent.
The mens nightdress fitted well and arrived as stated
Loved the nighty, good for the money, very comfortable Very comfy.
Nice product. .comfortable and value for money.
The product are very good. It was a too big which I needed to exchange. Otherwise its good items.
Lovely product
Items of 3 women's nighties got for Christmas presents have holes under all the arms. Only been worn since Christmas and followed all the right washing instructions. Clearly items are faulty but as got before Christmas so over the month for returning seller won't accept responsibility for the bad quality.
I am very pleased with the quality of the tracksuit at an excellent price. Thank you 🙏
Great service and excellent product with very reasonable price . Ordered two jumpers for Christmas and both arrived in time (within 2 days) and has made my son and wife very happy with the jumpers . Thank you for your great service . Recommend it highly.
I've had 2prs of short pyjamas both very good quality
Nice shirt, delivered when they said they would, great price.
Ordered 2 nighties for my 86 year old mother-in -law and she absolutely loves them. They are of great quality and are very pretty. The order arrived very quickly and was well packed. Highly recommend
It looked old and worn.
The night shirts were good quality , washed well. They could have been a bit more generous on the sizing and may be a little longer. We paid £8-99 for next day delivery but they arrived 48 hours later ,we asked for a partial refund but as yet we have heard nothing. We hope to hear soon!
Keeps you warm for this cold weather
Excellent products and fantastic service.
Malay Apparel is rated 4.62 based on 73 reviews