Malay Apparel Reviews

Fashion at Affordable Prices | Malay Apparel UK

info@malayapparel.co.uk

Unit 4B, The Bungalow Site Rugby Road, Rochdale

Tell us how Malay Apparel made you happy
Bought nightdress (to go in hospital!) and it was ideal. Long enough to be ‘decent’ - and I’m tall. Cotton, and it didn’t shrink in the wash, which I expected it to. So all in all, well worth the money, which wasn’t expensive. Would highly recommend.
So easy to order So quick to receive goods Quality surpassed my expectations Couldn't believe such good quality at great price
Good quality. Nicely finished. I would recommend them.
I bought several nighties. They arrived in perfect condition. The designs and colours are lovely. I liked all of them but sadly I can't wear them as they aren't quite big enough for me. I cannot return them as the conditions for return are that they are damaged or not as described. I admit I was disappointed by that as I am so used to being able to try clothes on and return them if they are not a good fit for me or they don't suit me. But it's my fault as I didn't notice this detail in the returns policy.
Nice warm comfy pajamas wash really well easy to use website and quick delivery
Very happy with the nightshirt, washed up beautifully
Very good sizing, but the sleeves are way to long
Good nightshirt. Did a rapid exchange when the first one was too small. Good e-responses
Nightdresses wasn’t quite what expected. When my mother tried them on, the front came too low and was very flimsy.
Great service , and super fast delivery
Ordered 3 padded shirts with pockets. Arrived very promptly. Husband very pleased. Would,certainly order again
Could only give it 1 out of 5 There was 2 buttons missing so it went straight in to charity bin.cost to much to return it.
Fab prices, fast delivery, unfortunately item didn’t suit me so returned it hassle free and was given fast refund
The cotton nighties were over priced for the actual quality of the garment. Also I paid for next day delivery and it did not arrive for a few days with no offer of refund for the shipping despite spending over £50 and emailing to advise that my next day delivery had not actually arrived ‘next day’. To add insult to injury I then had to spend out more money to return the awful night wear :-/ not a good company and found the products sold cheaper under another name which was suspicious. Avoid !!!!
Great product great service
Excellent shorts ideal for warm weather, will order again
Delivery was exceptional, it came very quick and the products were really good quality. Due to unforseen situations, I was forced to return my products and the return process was very easy and the reply customer service was really helpful. Thank you.
Comfortable, warm, good fit.....just what I wanted.
exactly as state on web site and good price
Poor I.T documentspromised but not sent..
Malay Apparel is rated 4.54 based on 106 reviews