Malay Apparel Reviews

Fashion at Affordable Prices | Malay Apparel UK

info@malayapparel.co.uk

Unit 4B, The Bungalow Site Rugby Road, Rochdale

Tell us how Malay Apparel made you happy
Very happy with the product. Quick delivery.
Malay apparel is Top Class clothing for people who Like to dress Stylishly!
Not a lot of length in the jumpers otherwise ok
Fast delivery as ordered
Came promptly. Comfortable. Washes well. Good value for money.
Good service good quality and delivery prompt highly recommend
Never in my life have I ever had garments that are 100% correct. No Asian sizes. Just down to earth correct UK sizes. May I just take this opportunity of thanking all Staff and sales. 100% I love the sizes
I have the checked shirt. The shirt is well made and I am impressed with the pattern match. I like the modern styling of the shape of the back. The sleeves are a little long for me but that is not a problem as I usually wear long sleeves rolled up, otherwise it is true to size and a good fit. It is comfortable to wear, washes and irons well with little or no shrinkage.
Great cut of tracksuit and design, but the material is very cheap and leaves bits of cotton every where. Probably could charge more and use a more sustainable material. I'm not sure I will get many washes out of this before having to throw away. Efficient delivery as well.
Good quality. Sizes a bit small
Very comfortable and well made men's cotton shirt. Rapid desatch and good communication, thanks.
Would definitely recommend placing an order. I don’t normally leave reviews, but was so happy with the tracksuit I purchased at a great price, and quick delivery that I felt I had to share. Placing a second bundle order. Five star!
Great to deal with and my order arrived on time but the driver from DHL was not helpful as I asked my neighbour to take it for me as she is old lady my order was heavy driver didn't like helping
Product exactly as described and delivered early, great company to deal with.
Thank you for the my nightdress.Excerlent quality and very good service .That can not be beaten
good quality good size reasonably price and prompt delivery.
As advertised. Quite warm.
Service, notifications and delivery very good. Nice material for nightie but disappointed that some of the decoration on the yoke and bottom was sequinned - scratchy. I have started to remove the sequins but I think it will take many hours.
Ladies pyjamas. Excellent quality and value. Very pleased with product and service.
I am delighted with my purchase. It arrived very quickly. They were just what I wanted .Will definitely order from this company again
Malay Apparel is rated 4.62 based on 73 reviews