Made in Ply LTD Reviews

5 Rating 41 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Made in Ply LTD
Read Made in Ply LTD Reviews

About Made in Ply LTD:

Furniture that fits. Plywood products in any size. Customise your home or office with made-to-measure furniture. No more compromise.

Tell us how Made in Ply LTD made you happy
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Mark Wonnacott
Kit Carter
Rukia Aziz
Excellent service and great quality product! Delighted with the end result
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Excellent quality made to measure desk. Great communication and service throughout the process.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Excellent service and quality workmanship again. This is the second set of bespoke shelves I've ordered and I continue to be impressed.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 11th May 2022
I bought some kitchen worktops from Made in Ply and came back to them when I couldn’t find the right splash backs. They had some custom made and I’m really pleased to have what I want - I didn’t think I was going to find anything. Thank you!
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Products arrived exactly to specification and safely packaged. Really happy with the end product, terrific finish and very sturdy. Happily recommend, as its a quality product and exactly met my specifications.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Designed to fit library bookcases. So much nicer than MDF. Very solid (and heavy). Delivered on time (within 12 weeks). Not difficult to put together, once you understand the system. Good value. Would recommend.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Fantastic from start to finish. Really helpful with the design process. When the pieces arrived it was very easy to assemble. It’s high quality and robust and feels like it will last. Also the perfect storage solution for an always space. The only small negative is the long lead time (10 weeks from order to delivery). But it’s worth being patient.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Really slick process, end to end. Great product
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Excellent service from the start. Arrived very well packaged and very happy with the quality of the storage unit.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 10th March 2022
exactly what I ordered, delivered in a short time frame and by a lovely delivery driver.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 27th February 2022
Excellent communication and really quality product, thank you.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 25th February 2022
very happy with our new table top :) lightweight and very good quality
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 16th February 2022
super quality tabletop, fits to the milimeter and has a smooth finish. Extra points for very nice and helpful delivery team.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 11th February 2022
Amazing quality of product and brilliant communication throughout
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 17th January 2022
I ordered a desktop and a shelf for a keyboard tray from made in ply and I could not be happier with the experience. The website is top notch and makes it really easy to configure and see what the end result will look like. I contacted made in ply to ask some questions before placing an order and they were extremely helpful and efficient throughout. After placing my order, the communication with the architect about making custom changes was a breeze. Finally the quality of the final product exceeded my expectations, just superbly made. Great job!
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 14th January 2022
the precision of the product and quality is excellent, we requested something to the nearest 0.5cm to fit a space and it did just exactly that.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Accurately cut and beautifully packed. Very pleased.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 7th January 2022
We ordered a custom ply desk with Tiptoe legs. I've been incredibly impressed with the quality of the final product and the overall service provided. We'll definitely be using Made in Ply again
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 6th January 2022
Very happy with our furniture for our kitchen.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Wow, what a company! Excellent service and an outstanding product. I can’t wait to spec my next piece of plywood furniture.
Beautiful cupboard made to match my yellow kitchen. So pleased with it I have ordered another. The chap who assembled it was friendly and very competent. I highly recommend Made in Ply and the assembly company Who put it together.
Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 5th January 2022 Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 5th January 2022 Made in Ply LTD 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Made in Ply LTD is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews