Made in Ply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made in Ply
Read Made in Ply Reviews

About Made in Ply:

Furniture that fits. Plywood products in any size. Customise your home or office with made-to-measure furniture. No more compromise.

Tell us how Made in Ply made you happy
Excellent service and great quality product! Delighted with the end result
Made in Ply 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Gorgeous and solid work - I'm very pleased with my new desk. It's pricey, but the quality is excellent.
Excellent desk. We're cosy in our new 2 person study with our custom two seater desk. It looks slick and was very easy to put together.
This is the second product I have got from the company and it is very well made like the first. The quality and the craftsmanship is excellent. Highly recommended.
Very good quality and deliver our desk in just 3 weeks!
Lovley product, good quality and customer service.
I needed a small laminated piece of wood to extend my workstation at home. Very impressed with the quality of the work and the care taken to ensure it was delivered safely. Probably the most carefully packaged product I’ve ever bought online!
So glad you're pleased, Toby. We def like to ensure our products arrive without damage!
Great products, brilliant service
Made in Ply 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Excellent service and really happy with our bespoke furniture.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 8th September 2021
The design process was both thorough and very simple and it was really useful to have Dan's assistance by email to make small adjustments. The production and delivery of my set of drawers was punctual and well communicated. Finally the quality of the finished object is excellent and I would be happy to buy again from them. I would fully recommend them.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Made in Ply 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Made in Ply made three beautiful shelves to display hand made pots and paintings, they also made a lovely table and something they had never made before a ply ladder leading to a mezzanine we are really pleased with everything and would definitely use them again.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Great experience with them on designing a very large but custom corner desk. Would tweak everything from cable duct holes, supports and cable trays to my requirements. On receiving the desk, it was top quality. No issues at all, would use again for any office furniture.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 31st August 2021
We are delighted with the units. We love the formica finish and the quality of the ply used. The whole design process from start to finish was excellent with every step carefully checked before finally going ahead. Offering a bespoke service is what attracted us to Made in Ply and what a great decision it turned out to be! The other great thing about the units was they came complete. They have made such a huge difference to our lounge giving us not only a TV stand but lots of useful storage space. I have no hesitation in recommending Made in Ply to anyone who is looking for fantastic build quality and great looking furniture.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 12th August 2021
"Excellent product and service. Beautiful finish to the ply. Delivery was very good too. I would definitely recommend and use again."
Made in Ply 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Top quality products and excellent customer service. I’m so pleased with my made to measure furniture.
Made in Ply 5 star review on 11th August 2021