K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K Smart Sign Ltd
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

sales@ksmartsign.co.uk

Brooklands MillEnglish StreetLeighLancashire

Excellent quality , classy sign looks expensive . I would recommend K Smart Sign to all , fantastic price and super quick free delivery . Thank you
I ordered 8 different signs. The speed, quality and customer service were superb - excellent.
When I needed some extra back plates because of my particular fitting requirements these were provided immediately and free of charge.
Fantastic and thank you.
RMMC Ltd
Very impressed with my order. Was so quick and the quality of product is great
Ordered online and delivered within two days. Also contacted Customer Services by 'phone to request a new set of fixing bolts for a previous purchase. Arrived next day by First Class post. First Class service!
Arrived promptly. It’s perfect
Web site very easy to use. Delivery was quick arrived next day. Sign looks really good
Great customer service and lovely products, highly recommend.
Very pleased with the product, but I recommend that you do not use the letters 'OMG' in the accompanyong material, as some people find this offensive.
My 2nd purchase from K Smart and once again they delivered as promised. From the quality of the product to the order on Friday and delivered by Saturday afternoon. Excellent thank you
K Smart sign excellent quality product and great value. Sets off newly painted house nicely. Speedy delivery within 24 hours of order!
Love my new house sign. Nicely made. Quick delivery. Easy to fit. Not too expensive.
I was very satisfied, exactly what I wanted and at a good price.
Used K signs as recommended by my son. Ordering was straightforward as was delivery to my home. Product quality excellent and great value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend K signs.
Very pleased with house sign. Easy to choose and order and fast delivery.
Easy to assemble and fix to wall with all fixing included.
Ordered Friday delivered and correct on Saturday brilliant service and sign looks great
Great communication and super fast delivery, Thanks
Nice product, exactly as described. Quick delivery and straightforward to attach outside. A*
Would certainly recommend ksmartsigns if you're thinking of purchasing any signs very reliable to deal with.
Brilliant quality, a little complicated to install. Overall great product.
Quick delivery and more than happy with my sign
K Smart Sign Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 341 reviews