K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K Smart Sign Ltd
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Patrick Taylor
Linda Leggett
Paul Dawson
Absolutely delighted with my sign, arrived within days and is exactly what I wanted. Great service.
Great product.
Good sign , and all as expected.
K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Excellent service, ordered 12.30 pm & delivered following morning. Email to let me know where to find fixings in packaging. Excellent product.
Sign arrived very quickly. I am so pleased I chose this design, it looks absolutely stunning,
Excellent sign..Posted really quick and so easy to put up
Good quality and quick respond
Fantastic fast service, and top quality product. Very pleased.
Excellent service all round from the easy to use website to the super quick delivery and the quality of the actual sign. Thank you. Would definitely recommend this company.
this is very good company... happy with product that they made for me. I will be definitely back with another order soon.
Excellent service, super fast delivery. Thanku
We received the sign in two days, and took about 20 mins to put up. My neighbour and I very happy with our purchase
Very good communication Product arrived on time and in good condition with all fittings. Really pleased with the whole experience
Being elderly and not understanding internet ordered sign not big as expected my fault so ordered another one a4 size thinking it would be bigger and identical to first one but it was different spoke to someone sorry can't do nothing about it order another one spent £30 and still not got what I would like
Lovely Smart Signs easy to order and install. Fast delivery, top notch service!
Lovely sign, ordered it and was received less than 24hrs later!
Perfect As Normal
1st class service, from ordering to delivery.
Very happy with the product,service given and the price paid.Would pass on the K Smart name to friends and family.
Quality product for price,speedy service as well,highly recommended
K Smart Sign Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 623 reviews