K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 697 reviews
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

Patrick Taylor
Linda Leggett
Paul Dawson
Paul Dawson
I’m so impressed with this company and their craftsmanship that I have ordered three signs in the last six Months for different properties and recommended them to several friends!
Quick delivery. Good quality. Very pleased with service.
Excellent service.
Great product with quick delivery to Ireland. Would recommend.
I have had K Smart Sign before and they are what it says on the tin 'SMART' - I bought another this time, a different style, looks nice, not put it up yet, but looking forward to seeing it up. I am sure it will look beautiful as the sign. Will purchase again and recommend K Smart Signs.
Great looking signs for the price, only thing I don't appreciate is their attitude. I wanted several signs for buildings next door to each other to look the same size font. I even put a note requesting they send me a preview before printing. They just went ahead and printed. Every sign had different size fonts. This was asthetically unpleasing. Their response, "send the signs back if you don't want them!"
Delighted with my sign from K Smart very quick delivery also. Dublin Ireland.
Not received it yet , please help !!!
Very pleased with my door sign, really good quality, reasonably priced, quick and easy ordering process , received the next day, would definitely recommend
Really quick delivery and goods received exactly as expected. Really pleased with the labels and the service.
A very good service, easy to order on the site and received the sign within 2 days. Good quality looking sign would highly recommend you to other people.
Really high quality sign at a very reasonable price.
Easy to order , fast free delivery and a very good product at a reasonable price .
Good quality
Quick service, delayed a couple of days but expect this was Post Office as in was over Easter
Very speedy service
The product is packed carefully. The instruction is very clear.
I contacted K Smart looking for a replacement sign that I purchased don’t time ago that got damaged. The gentleman that I spoke to made me aware that I could purchase the damaged piece only if I wished which was great. My purchase arrived within a few days so really pleased with customer service and over all experience.
fast delivery, good price point, looks smart and good quality
Very fast delivery. Looks great. Excellent value for money.
K Smart Sign Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 697 reviews