K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K Smart Sign Ltd
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Paulina Stanforth
K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Paulina Stanforth
delay in delivery for an unknown reason still have not received items ???
Excellent service.
I was very impressed with how quickly the order was processed and the sign delivered. Ordered on Tuesday night it arrived on Friday morning! Great quality and matches the one I ordered from you previously.
excellent product--lovely design and quality. great price and prompt delivery. bought one for my home and so pleased I purchased another for my son's home.
Great door signs, fast postage superb service
Excellent price. Next day delivery. Could not ask for more.
Excellent quality, very pleased when the sign arrived, looks great.
Fast delivery, good quality, great value for money. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Highly recommended.
Great sign just as I ordered and delivered quickly. Good quality too-thoroughly recommend and very helpful when I phoned too.
1st class company and goods ... Bought 2 of these door number plaques in the past 1st from Amazon then 2nd direct from seller (They were a lot cheaper than Amazon) They were very good quality and very easy to fit Very happy with them and highly recommend 5*****
Excellent service and excellent product, highly recommend
Great price, excellent delivery and the new sign looks fantastic!
The product is as advertised and actually looks better “in the flesh”. It will smarten up any house exterior. Great value for money, rapid delivery. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Good quality mine arrived with wrong shape back plate I called the number provided and had a correct shape back plate sent within days got 2 signs now think they're great
Great quality and quick service. Would use this company again👍
Got number plate and happy with but order names for my Bin and they never arrived sent emails and never got a reply. Customer service is bad
Very Smart Design, easy to order with a fast delivery. Easy to install.
Excellent service good quality and fast delivery
I was very pleased with the sign especially as I bought it as a wedding anniversay gift. They were also delighted with it.
Very reliable and promt