K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K Smart Sign Ltd
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

sales@ksmartsign.co.uk

Brooklands MillEnglish StreetLeighLancashire

We were delighted with the house sign we purchased. The quality of workmanship is superb and it is super simple to instal. The sign looks really classy against the red brick finish of our house. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a good quality eye catching house sign.
Great company excellent professional efficient service, lovely door plaque, thankyou
Fantastic service and great product!
Great product at low cost with quick turnaround. What more can I say?
Ordered a sign with number and road name on and came very quickly however the back plate was damaged and I sent an email and was responded to straight away and they sent out a new back plate and I received it the following day. Very pleased with the service.
Very quick and efficient service.
Excellent product, I can't wait to see these outside friends houses after Christmas.
Easy to use website. Very quick delivery. Modern looking, just what we wanted.
Excellent product with very quick delivery. Happy chappie!
Really quick production and despatch, there were a couple of fixtures missing but that was quickly corrected. Overall very happy with product and service.
Please with the product, price and speed of delivery thanks K Smart.
Outstanding quality, a little dubious that they were half the price of other companies but upon researching the company i can see that the sheer volume they sell is how they make money. Not bad! i hope to buy more for friends and family in the summer as gifts. Perfect little items
Excellent service. Super quick. Very happy with the product.
Excellent service. A very good product at very reasonable cost. Delivered promptly. What more can you ask for.
I've placed a couple of orders so far on line and have received both within 2/3 days which I was impressed with. One order needing correcting which was dealt with by customer services swiftly and without fuss. Well satisfied, thanks.
Excellent service . Super fast delivery. Good quality product. Very pleased.
Even though my order was placed via eBay the sales team were back to me within just minutes asking for my confirmation on the details for the stickers to ensure my requirements were correctly printed. But, even better than that, my labels were received just 24 hours later. The quality is superb but the customer service has to be exemplary. I can’t fault anything. Other suppliers could learn something, here.
Brilliant company quality product exactly as described. I am absolutely delighted with the quality and the service provided. Already recommended this company to my neighbours
LOOKS LIKE FRAUD ORDERD A FEW DAYS AGO TRY TO REACH THEM ALOT EMAIL MASSAGES PHONE NO RESPONSE NO NOTING JUST AN AUTO RESPONSE WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN A FEW BUSINESS MOMENTS OR SOON
Hi There.

I have quickly looked at your order and can see you are an overseas customer from Canada. Unfortunately when you ordered our offices were closed, hence why the online chat was not replied to or an email response.

It would appear you have completely missed out the section on where to put your order details into and on the face of it "Ordered a blank sign".

However on the commencing of business the next day we have had a team of dedicated Customer Service Reps whos job it is to consolidate orders. I believe your order was fully caught up with on the next day (This negative been written moments after ordering in the evening).

I believe your order is now with you or at least with your main countries local post ready to be delivered.

You will see our business name is K Smart Sign Ltd and we hold rank 1 positions on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy and Facebook within the product sector we sell. We are heavily monitored by all the respective companies. I would like to illustrate that we are a non fraudulent company and have been in business 12 years with over 700,000 unique customers.

Kind Regards
K Smart Sign Ltd
Excellent Service happy to use again and recomend
K Smart Sign Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 63 reviews