K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend K Smart Sign Ltd
Read K Smart Sign Ltd Reviews

About K Smart Sign Ltd:

WE MANUFACTURE QUALITY PRODUCTS IN OUR 6,000 SQFT UNIT BASED RIGHT HERE IN LANCASHIRE, UK.

We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing Acrylic & Aluminium contemporary modern house signs. This is what we specialise in and have done since day one (12 long years ago). Specialising in the one form of signage cements our knowledge in this sector of the signage industry, we pass on this knowledge in the form of price saving for you the customer.

01942 605472

sales@ksmartsign.co.uk

Brooklands MillEnglish StreetLeighLancashire

Outstanding
Outstanding, 👍🏻delivered less than 24 hours after placing the order. Both house signs are perfect and so easy to put up. Just a couple of drill holes needed and a screwdriver. Everything else comes with your sign right down to the wall plugs and screws. They look great too, very stylish and clean. I think they would make a great unusual gift too. Very happy customer. Thank you 🙂
K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 19th January 2021 K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Happy With Purchased n recommend to all
Kept me well informed of order and delivery. Would buy from again.
We are delighted with the quality of the house sign and so pleased that the delivery was made so promptly. We would have no hesitation in recommending your company should anybody ask our opinion.
Excellent service and delivery of items purchased free first class delivery
Excellent service from K Smart Signs. The house sign arrived in a timely manner. Quality is superb for the money. No hesitation in recommending them at all.
Good fast service, Recommended. have made two purchases and would use again.
Excellent product that is easy to fit and looks great, this is the third one I have purchases as a present.
Very easy to contact, spoke to them on the phone questions answered, products are fabulous, arrived quickly.
Excellent quality very easy to fit looks very nice.
Bought another for my daughter.
Highly recommend to anyone who wants a quality sign
R S Russell
I recommend K smart sign. They are very professional and you get a confirmation email with all details you want to include on the house number plate. Thank you.
K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Does the job...Happy with the result.
This is the second sign we have purchased from K Smart and again we are really pleased with it. It is easy to install, and looks great. Would highly recommend K Smart.😁
I was recommended to KSmart by our neighbours. The whole process was easy and smooth. Good value for money.
Delighted with k smart sign.ltd
The size.the quality it looks great fab.
Excellent product. Manufacture and delivery in impressive time despite Christmas, New Year and Covid.
Very ease to use website to navigate and process the order. Instant response and excellent communication with regard to the order process. Ordered and delivered within 48 hours via Royal Mail. Good product at a decent price. Chose to order direct with the company rather than use Amazon who were trying to put too many hurdles in the way.
I absolutely love my sign, it’s pretty big and quite sturdy too. The price too, is well worth it. Albeit I have not yet had it installed as I have not yet moved into my new home.

I encountered no issues whatsoever - I would definitely recommend K Smart, trust me this is a genuine and positive review.
K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 4th January 2021 K Smart Sign Ltd 5 star review on 4th January 2021
very speedy service, very high quality product, easy to fit just follow advice on video.
Arrived very quickly, even during Christmas period. Sign exactly as described, thank you
K Smart Sign Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 429 reviews