hur.hair ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend hur.hair ltd

info@hurhair.co.uk

Tell us how hur.hair ltd made you happy
Fab company & products, highly recommend!!
Rate 5 out of 5. Really impressed with this wide iron straighteners. Replaced Cloud Nines that I’d had for years. Very quick and easy to use, no snagging, good for creating curls. Not having to use them as much as my hair seems to be keeping the style for longer. Would definitely recommend.
I bought the wide hair irons and they are amazing on my thick hair!! They are so easy to use and heat up really fast. My hair has never been so soft and shiny after straightening. They came next day too? Thank you!!! LOVE 🌟
Absolutely amazing product, look great too!! They make such nice waves, I love!!
Superb customer service! Delivered very fast. Phenomenal product. Very smooth plates which glides effortlessly down the hair. Only need to do it once. Buttons to control and maintain heat is a great design feature. Product is light in your hands. Simply perfect. Thank you.
I've just recently used these straighteners for the first time and think they are Brilliant..I've only ever used cloud 9 or ghd and people are creatures of habit so when my straighteners broke I would of naturally gone for them but my sister bought me these and they are great and I'm glad she did.. I've already recommended these to my friends and my sister is a hairdresser and also highly recommends..
The best I’ve ever used
Game changer for waving and curling ❤️❤️❤️
ok, i'm obsessed. The slant straighteners gave my hair the most perfect curl, definitely recommending these to everyone!! love love!! x
These slanted hur irons are a game changer So easy to use they give the best beachy undo waves and beautiful curls You can change the temperature on them to so no more frazzled ends on fine hair and hotter for thicker frizzy hair that need taming I love them
These make my wild curly hair beautifullying straight and soft..almost like I have been to the Salon. Best straightenters I've owned
I love these straighteners. They are very easy to use and it's great to have the different heat settings. I find that I don't need to use the hottest setting although I have thick, wavy hair. They feel like good quality and they are gentle on my hair. Great that they come with minimal packaging too, would definitely recommend.
Honestly in love with the straighter! Service was amazing, arrived so fast!! Will definitely tell all friends and clients about the products!!
Love the product! Ordered them the day after my GHDs gave up on me! Came the next day and gorgeous packaging!
Really like the new irons, far better than my old GHD's that kept breaking. Cool brand also !!!
Loving my slanted straighteners, my hairdresser told me about these. So easy to curl my hair with them, will definitely be recommending to my friends.
After using GHD for years I decided to opt for a new brand of straightener and I am so pleased I did. The build quality of HUR's iron is exceptional and I am delighted with the results from a style stand point. Quick next day delivery too. Highly recommend.
Bought for my girlfriend as a birthday present. Customer service were very helpful when explaining the difference between the products & advising on which I should get for her type of hair. Thank you!
hur.hair ltd is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews