hur.hair ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend hur.hair ltd

info@hurhair.co.uk

Tell us how hur.hair ltd made you happy
Very fast nd helpful service
Very good service. Delivered promptly. Nicely packaged. Bought as a Xmas present so not been tried out yet.
I purchased this product because it’s been awarded and I thought this might be an amazing product but I’m not fully satisfied because the plates don’t slide smoothly on my hair, it’s rough and pulls my hair causing my hair to fall or break.
Hi Kamaljit, Thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product and a member of our Customer Service team has been in touch with regards to the temperature you are styling on. We do have a recommended heat guide for all different hair types, found in the user manual in the box. E.g colour treated or finer hair (120°), thick curly or coarse hair (you can go higher). Of course, if you don't love your hur.iron or believe them to be faulty - we have a 45-day return policy, no questions asked. Kindest regards, Team hur.™
Ordered the Hur Slant, the product is amazing, thought I would try over other brands and have to say this is much better, gets better results and feels more premium. Came really quickly too.
Brilliant, really quick to heat up and so lightweight to use. My hair usually doesn’t hold curls at all but these seem to really work on my hair, can’t believe the difference. Thank you!!
Super speedy delivery, I really love my new straighteners. I’ve been a cloud 9 customer for years but so happy I made the change. Thank you so much
Excellent next day service! I bought the classic straighteners for my wife as a birthday present, she’s over the moon with them. Many thanks. X
Fab company & products, highly recommend!!
Rate 5 out of 5. Really impressed with this wide iron straighteners. Replaced Cloud Nines that I’d had for years. Very quick and easy to use, no snagging, good for creating curls. Not having to use them as much as my hair seems to be keeping the style for longer. Would definitely recommend.
I bought the wide hair irons and they are amazing on my thick hair!! They are so easy to use and heat up really fast. My hair has never been so soft and shiny after straightening. They came next day too? Thank you!!! LOVE 🌟
Absolutely amazing product, look great too!! They make such nice waves, I love!!
Superb customer service! Delivered very fast. Phenomenal product. Very smooth plates which glides effortlessly down the hair. Only need to do it once. Buttons to control and maintain heat is a great design feature. Product is light in your hands. Simply perfect. Thank you.
I've just recently used these straighteners for the first time and think they are Brilliant..I've only ever used cloud 9 or ghd and people are creatures of habit so when my straighteners broke I would of naturally gone for them but my sister bought me these and they are great and I'm glad she did.. I've already recommended these to my friends and my sister is a hairdresser and also highly recommends..
The best I’ve ever used
Game changer for waving and curling ❤️❤️❤️
ok, i'm obsessed. The slant straighteners gave my hair the most perfect curl, definitely recommending these to everyone!! love love!! x
These slanted hur irons are a game changer So easy to use they give the best beachy undo waves and beautiful curls You can change the temperature on them to so no more frazzled ends on fine hair and hotter for thicker frizzy hair that need taming I love them
These make my wild curly hair beautifullying straight and soft..almost like I have been to the Salon. Best straightenters I've owned
I love these straighteners. They are very easy to use and it's great to have the different heat settings. I find that I don't need to use the hottest setting although I have thick, wavy hair. They feel like good quality and they are gentle on my hair. Great that they come with minimal packaging too, would definitely recommend.
Honestly in love with the straighter! Service was amazing, arrived so fast!! Will definitely tell all friends and clients about the products!!
hur.hair ltd is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews