hur.hair ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend hur.hair ltd

info@hurhair.co.uk

Tell us how hur.hair ltd made you happy
I purchased the slant irons which I'm really impressed with, they do a classic beach wave really well. Also went for the naked packaging as love the idea of having a more sustainable option
Love the product! Ordered them the day after my GHDs gave up on me! Came the next day and gorgeous packaging!
Really like the new irons, far better than my old GHD's that kept breaking.
Cool brand also !!!
Had seen these straighteners on social media and wanted to give them a try. Really easy to use and amazing quality.
Loving my slanted straighteners, my hairdresser told me about these. So easy to curl my hair with them, will definitely be recommending to my friends.
After using GHD for years I decided to opt for a new brand of straightener and I am so pleased I did. The build quality of HUR's iron is exceptional and I am delighted with the results from a style stand point. Quick next day delivery too. Highly recommend.
Bought for my girlfriend as a birthday present. Customer service were very helpful when explaining the difference between the products & advising on which I should get for her type of hair. Thank you!
hur.hair ltd is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews