hur.hair ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend hur.hair ltd

info@hurhair.co.uk

Tell us how hur.hair ltd made you happy
Lovely straightners, it was great that the heat could be regulated for haie thickness. My Hairdresser recommended these.
LOVE! best purchase of 2021. So easy to curl with and my curls last for ages when usually my hair drops in 2 hours! I was recommended the slants over a dyson airwrap and I 100% made the right decision!!x
These make my wild curly hair beautifullying straight and soft..almost like I have been to the Salon. Best straightenters I've owned
I love these straighteners. They are very easy to use and it's great to have the different heat settings. I find that I don't need to use the hottest setting although I have thick, wavy hair. They feel like good quality and they are gentle on my hair. Great that they come with minimal packaging too, would definitely recommend.
Honestly in love with the straighter! Service was amazing, arrived so fast!! Will definitely tell all friends and clients about the products!!
I purchased the slant irons which I'm really impressed with, they do a classic beach wave really well. Also went for the naked packaging as love the idea of having a more sustainable option
Love the product! Ordered them the day after my GHDs gave up on me! Came the next day and gorgeous packaging!
Really like the new irons, far better than my old GHD's that kept breaking. Cool brand also !!!
Had seen these straighteners on social media and wanted to give them a try. Really easy to use and amazing quality.
Loving my slanted straighteners, my hairdresser told me about these. So easy to curl my hair with them, will definitely be recommending to my friends.
After using GHD for years I decided to opt for a new brand of straightener and I am so pleased I did. The build quality of HUR's iron is exceptional and I am delighted with the results from a style stand point. Quick next day delivery too. Highly recommend.
Bought for my girlfriend as a birthday present. Customer service were very helpful when explaining the difference between the products & advising on which I should get for her type of hair. Thank you!
hur.hair ltd is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews