Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furnished With Style Limited
Read Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

About Furnished With Style Limited:

At Furnished With Style, we believe that every home deserves to have stylish furniture without having to break the bank.

Now, you too can get the look you want at a price you’ll love.

Through our extensive network of suppliers in the UK and abroad, we’re able to to bring our customers top products at competitive prices to suit every style and budget.

hello@fwstyle.co.uk

Unit 19, Chorley Central Business Park, Chorley

Tell us how Furnished With Style Limited made you happy
Absolutly fantastic, kept up to date with delivery notifications throughout. Quick, thorough delivery between 8-11am (not your usual all day day waiting in!!!) Product was fantastic quality and very easy to assemble. Iv ordered some draws since, and will deffinatly be returning in the future too. Thanks
Furnished With Style Limited 5 star review on 12th July 2021
producys in good order
As yet I havnt heard anything about my purchase.I paid through PayPal and received an email from them for the payment but when will my wardrobe be delivered
We're really sorry to learn you've had a negative experience. We'll be in touch to put things right.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery,very satisfied with our order will order again from this company.
Excellent service and excellent quality why shop anywhere else.
First time ordered, was really pleased with the product, great service and great quality
Furnished With Style Limited 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Great service, good quality and price. really pleased with my product. Thankyou
I bought 4 leather stools for my and the look great and are very comfortable. I sent my emails to Zack who was quick with his reply. I received the goods on the next day which was brilliant! I would purchase from them again.
Good quality
Bought what might have been a very nice wardrobe if we had managed to assemble it. After several hours of painstaking effort, my husband (who has experience of flat pack assembly) had to give up when one of the side panel fittings broke when putting together. We should have been warned on purchase that assembly required two persons in a large space. £230 wasted and a trip to the dump with a carload of shiny new wood!
Very quick delivery but only to hallway and it was too heavy for me to move from there.
Good quality bench and at a great price. The customer service team could not have been more helpful and the delivery was very efficient. Definitely use them again.
Purchased the Narvik Modern 3 Door Wardrobe – White Gloss. Good customer service, wardrobe was well packaged, easy to assemble, looks good and feels very sturdy. Overall I'm well pleased and would recommend.
Thank you Hisham. Happy to hear you like your new Narvik wardrobe. Come back soon! :)
Fast delivery and good sturdy chest of drawers for price 😊
Furnished With Style Limited 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Thank you Rebecca, enjoy your drawers! :)
Can not fault the products or the wonderful customer service and incredibly quick delivery time. I was recommended to use your company by someone else and will be recommending you to everyone I know. Thank you.
Lovely bench and quick delivery
Quality products, fast and efficient service, would highly recommend. The Narvik Gloss Wardrobes,Drawers and Bedside Drawers are Stunning. Very Satisfied. Thanks.
Brilliant sturdy wardrobes plenty of hanging space and shelves
Very pleased with my purchase excellent delivery time and look lovely in my bedroom
Furnished With Style Limited is rated 4.48 based on 27 reviews