Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furnished With Style Limited
Read Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

About Furnished With Style Limited:

At Furnished With Style, we believe that every home deserves to have stylish furniture without having to break the bank.

Now, you too can get the look you want at a price you’ll love.

Through our extensive network of suppliers in the UK and abroad, we’re able to to bring our customers top products at competitive prices to suit every style and budget.

hello@fwstyle.co.uk

Unit 19, Chorley Central Business Park, Chorley

Tell us how Furnished With Style Limited made you happy
Very quick delivery but only to hallway and it was too heavy for me to move from there.
Purchased the Narvik Modern 3 Door Wardrobe – White Gloss. Good customer service, wardrobe was well packaged, easy to assemble, looks good and feels very sturdy. Overall I'm well pleased and would recommend.
Thank you Hisham. Happy to hear you like your new Narvik wardrobe. Come back soon! :)
Súper quick delivery and easy to put together. Looks stunning, will be buying another 1 soon. Great value.
Why have I never seen this website before?! Really good quality furniture and value for money. I love my Torso Bedside tables, the grey looks really modern and fresh. They were delivered free too. My boyfriend better not look at his credit card bill lol.
Furnished With Style Limited is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews