Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furnished With Style Limited
Read Furnished With Style Limited Reviews

About Furnished With Style Limited:

At Furnished With Style, we believe that every home deserves to have stylish furniture without having to break the bank.

Now, you too can get the look you want at a price you’ll love.

Through our extensive network of suppliers in the UK and abroad, we’re able to to bring our customers top products at competitive prices to suit every style and budget.

hello@fwstyle.co.uk

Unit 19, Chorley Central Business Park, Chorley

Tell us how Furnished With Style Limited made you happy
Good quality bench and at a great price. The customer service team could not have been more helpful and the delivery was very efficient. Definitely use them again.
Fast delivery and good sturdy chest of drawers for price 😊
Furnished With Style Limited 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Thank you Rebecca, enjoy your drawers! :)
Can not fault the products or the wonderful customer service and incredibly quick delivery time. I was recommended to use your company by someone else and will be recommending you to everyone I know. Thank you.
Lovely bench and quick delivery
Quality products, fast and efficient service, would highly recommend. The Narvik Gloss Wardrobes,Drawers and Bedside Drawers are Stunning. Very Satisfied. Thanks.
Brilliant sturdy wardrobes plenty of hanging space and shelves
Very pleased with my purchase excellent delivery time and look lovely in my bedroom
Ordered a wardrobe and draws for my bedroom which was delivered quickly, great quality for the price!
Perfect from the online shop to delivery. Was taken care of very well by customer services and the product is very high quality. Will buy again.
Great price and looks great, I had a problem with delivery that was sorted by their team. I can’t say fairer than giving them 5 stars! Would recommend and will buy from them again.
Great choice and all within my budget. I especially love the white gloss furniture which looks great in my minimalist style flat. I’ll be back for more!
Prompt delivery and arrived well packaged. Fairly easy to assemble and looks great in my little girl's bedroom.
Very quick delivery but only to hallway and it was too heavy for me to move from there.
Purchased the Narvik Modern 3 Door Wardrobe – White Gloss. Good customer service, wardrobe was well packaged, easy to assemble, looks good and feels very sturdy. Overall I'm well pleased and would recommend.
Thank you Hisham. Happy to hear you like your new Narvik wardrobe. Come back soon! :)
Súper quick delivery and easy to put together. Looks stunning, will be buying another 1 soon. Great value.
Why have I never seen this website before?! Really good quality furniture and value for money. I love my Torso Bedside tables, the grey looks really modern and fresh. They were delivered free too. My boyfriend better not look at his credit card bill lol.
Furnished With Style Limited is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews