DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
I really like DML jeans as they fit me well, look stylish and are good value. Slightly disappointed this time as bought midnight blue expecting a truly dark blue. However the blue was neither that dark nor uniform, and indeed lighter than dark wash. Still perfectly acceptable but just not quite what I had expected.
Took a long time to get here. Should have been same size but one was smaller than the luckily one fitted my husband, the recipient the other fitted me
Thanks for your feedback Marie - We are sorry that your item took so long to arrive, we did dispatch the order same day as it was placed, but unfortunately we are reliant on Royal Mail delivering in a reasonable time frame. We are also sorry to hear about the sizing issues on one of our products, please could you let us know which style you have issue with and we can look into this further for you. Thanks DML customer service team
DML is rated 4.79 based on 187 reviews