DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Great fitting jeans
Nice jeans with a quality feel. Super fast delivery
Excellent service. Well priced and quick delivery. I was looking for heavyweight cotton cargo pants for work use. Very well made and cut, I've continued to go out in them. I will certainly be buying from DML again.
very good service
Cool jeans, good prices, quick delivery.
Great great great great great great great great great great great great
My second pair of these jeans and I must say I am not disappointed, they fit like a glove. Won’t buy anything else now. Not only are they comfortable, they are great value for money.
Really happy with the look, feel and fit of my Kaiser jeans. Great product bought at a discounted price!
prompt delivery jeans as ordered A1
Excellent service highly recommended
Fantastic delivery time and good customer service
Good fit and a soft denim. Not a hard wearing pair of jeans due to the soft denim but really comfortable. Have several pairs now.
I love DML jeans and now have a few pairs. Great fit, comfortable and stylish but all at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Value for money!
Another great purchase from DML. Reall nice stuff at a great price with excellent delivery times.
Great quality and price!
good quality good product
. Recommended
Amazing quality with a great fit
Nice cut, fit good.