DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Love the fitment and feel of these jeans.
Great jeans. Superb quality, style and fit. Love them
Great quality and prompt delivery. Can't fault!
very good product
Maybe when my order finally arrives I can rate your woeful service
Hi Rupert, really sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Could you email customerservice@dmljeans.co.uk with your order number so we can look into the issue?
I have purchased jeans, cargo and shorts. Great quality products, value for money, prompt delivery. Overall, very pleased with purchases.
Great quality products but not Ok with the delivery system
Easy to order with very prompt delivery, cargo trousers exactly as described, fit and look great, seem very well constructed, will use this company again as this was my first time.
The highest quality denim on the market. Simple.
Another great purchase from DML. Ordered 2 pairs of chinos which arrived in a couple of days. Really good quality and a nice fit.
Great company - great products and even better prices. Highly recommended.
Really comfortable to wear and a great fit
Great quality items, good value and good delivery! Have used many times.
Excellent quality jeans and great customer service.
Very pleased, my new go to trousers, great feel and comfort
Satisfied with it
Quality jeans as always
Great denim, great fit, great prices, excellent customer service. What’s not to like?
Really pleased with the jeans I ordered from DML. Perfect fit, great quality and excellent customer service.
Fast delivery, great fit and good quality. Very impressed
DML is rated 4.80 based on 70 reviews