DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Don't bother with company. They sent out to me the wrong order. Contacted them about it, had a reply saying it'll be sorted. They now have ignored my subsequent emails.
Arrived late. Bad quality. poor customer service. Never answer phone.
Hi, really sorry to hear this! We answer our phones from 9-5 Monday to Friday and rarely miss a call, so it's surprising to hear this. Could you send over more details of your issues to customerservice@dmljeans.co.uk
Maybe when my order finally arrives I can rate your woeful service
Hi Rupert, really sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Could you email customerservice@dmljeans.co.uk with your order number so we can look into the issue?
DML is rated 4.79 based on 187 reviews