DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Good looking jeans.. Bought for my son for Christmas as he's had them before and really likes them. Delivery service brilliant too
Received on time and intact as promised
Superb fit! Will order again
Fast delivery, high quality product and excellent customer service!
WOW! Got my first pair of these from a men’s designer shop a year or so ago. Perfect fit and v stylish. Have now found website and will be back for more. Top quality, stylish jeans that feel very comfortable to wear yet look v stylish. Thanks DML!
Jeans arrived quickly and fit my son perfectly, he's delighted
The jeans I brought Were not the same quality I have two pairs I would like to return and I’d like to show you the jeans I purchased before with the ex on the label Much better quality I don’t mind paying more money for the same quality I have
Great jeans - good fit, nice cut and hard wearing. Recommended.
Good fit and quality, delivered in good time.
Very happy with my jeans! First class service and a quality products
Excellent jeans. Bought for my partner again as it's the only jeans he will wear!
Excellent quality jeans and simple ordering process.
Perfect fit and very quick service.
We are really please that you like our product and service, thanks for taking the time to review us.
Excellent fit and material
Jeans arrived quickly
Thats great news! thanks for your feedback
Mets all my legs needs. Second pair of dml jeans now, great quality and fit.
Really please that you like our product and that you have got on to purchase more of our products, thank you for taking the time to review us.
Great product and service
Cheers Chris, we appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto our team!
Website easy to use, easy to order. Excellent delivery service!
Thank you Sarah!
Thank you Sarah, we appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto our team!
Quality pair of jeans. Well made, good fit and good value for money.
Glad you like your jeans David
Good delivery time and quality,
Thanks for the review Caroline