DML Reviews

of reviewers recommend DML
Read DML Reviews

About DML:

We've quickly established ourselves as one of the leading names in contemporary trend-lead men's denim. At DML we pride ourselves on providing signature fits, fabrications and confidence to the consumer. We've cemented ourselves as industry leaders in developing ecological manufacturing processes as well as embracing new production technologies that make our denim a cut above the competition.

design@dmljeans.co.uk

Tell us how DML made you happy
Good guality material and delivered within days. I have bought 2 Jeans within a week. I will 100% recommend to my friends!
Great service - ordered 3 pairs of trousers and all arrived in 48 hrs and are great quality and fit - definitely recommend.
Good well made product and delivered promptly. Really happy
Very good product at a reasonable price
Love the combats I got from DML. Delivery was super fast. Combats themselves are really comfy and I've honestly worn them every day since they arrived!! Highly recommended. Gonna head back for more. Thanks DML!!
Absolutely bang on, I’ll be ordering more for sure!
Very happy with both service and product
very good and quick delivery and good quality jeans
Exceptionally good quality and value for money, I personally go one size smaller on waist size as there is great stretchability and therefore no need for belt which leaves them even more comfy
Excellent really pleased
Arrived late. Bad quality. poor customer service. Never answer phone.
Hi, really sorry to hear this! We answer our phones from 9-5 Monday to Friday and rarely miss a call, so it's surprising to hear this. Could you send over more details of your issues to customerservice@dmljeans.co.uk
Jeans received within a week. Great service and quality of jeans is very good for the price
Good value and prompt service.
Top quality quick delivery ,just ordered my 4th pair.
DML is a good brand - well made clothes and with prompt service.
Superb quality and fit at a brilliant price too!
Good fit, excellent quality, value for money. Have purchased a number of jeans over the years, only once did they send the wrong size unfortunately I had to pay to return them.
Very quick and easy to order from the website and great quality jeans.
Got to give these guys top marks , well fitting good quality products, quick delivery at the right price. Highly recommended
Bought Maverick slim straight stretch jeans....very happy good price and they arrived promptly.
DML is rated 4.78 based on 128 reviews