DIY E Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY E Liquids
Read DIY E Liquids Reviews
Excellent product, great flavour, quick delivery, have used this company for years, always very efficient.
Excellent deliveries and brilliant flavours
Great product its the only liquid I use and love it but packaging could be better as two bottles had leaked as were lose in the box.
Would have given 5 if they would have answered my questions about some products and thru Thier proper contact us Chanel.
πŸ‘ good service and vape juice
The flavour concentrates are usually pretty good flavours. But there is no way of tracking delivery. I'm still waiting for my last order over a week ago.
I have always had a good service and good value for money when buying diy e liquid ingredients from diy e liquid. Good flavours.
We asked for tobacco flavour and got BH flavour, and we don't know what that is.
No problems , easy to order and quick delivery. Will definitely use again
best value e liquids i have found to date.
Flavours are amazing phoned up to ask about delivery and the guy who answered was very good at answering my question and even offered a refund if order was not delivered that day or to send out another package free of charge will be using for the future as it’s a great price for 100ml bottles! Keep up the work guys :)
The products are allways very good but the shipping takes too long but apart from that there is no complaints
DIY E Liquids is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews