DIY E Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIY E Liquids
Read DIY E Liquids Reviews
Throw. Away vape pens got them half price great deal 5 stars
I got lots, who finished after first puf. It terrible 9
always great value, great quality and great service
Your bottles are hard to squeeze the juice out of because of the hard plastic your bottles are made from
I have been using DIY e-liquids for some time the product I very good and at a great price. However, just lately I have had several bottles with cracks in the top so when you are squeezing the fluid into your e-cig the top comes flying off and your liquid is everywhere except where you want it
Excellent products with fast delivery, definitely the best sherbert lemon concentrate available
Great service always receive delivery very quickly would highly recommend
Ordered 1 Litre of Ice Mint Flavour E Liquid Concentrate on 26th October, recieved it, well and securely packaged, on 28th October. Can`t ask for better than that. Mixed a 500ml batch at 15% 3 days ago which is still steeping. Will give my report on it when my daughter gets into vaping it. Spoiler: she tried it early (today) and says it is better than what I usually mix for her.
Great taste, great delivery.
Excellent choice of concentrates, made a small error on my order, I contacted then & they rectified it no problem. Not tried all the flavours but the ones I've tried are excellent.
Love the Strawberry and Kiwi DIY 100ml - such a good flavour and such a good price when buying in bulk. Definitely my go to vape. Only thing I would like to see is better delivery time, but not a massive issue as I make sure I buy when down to my last 100ml bottle.
Your choice of flavours is perfect. They are also pretty good taste wise!! I just wish your delivery was better. I paid for royal mail, 2 to 3 days, they were despatched on the 21st, it arrived on the 28th and done by Hermes with a label saying next day delivery.
My order did not arrive but was quickly remedied by Sonny excellent customer response
Really flavoursome real big clouds good value for money will be back when I need to top up on juice
Quality site frequently used and well trusted .
Quality products however delivery a little slow most times
Good service on dispatching my orders although the black currant concentrate doesn’t seem to have much flavour to it,
Great Service, Order arrived promptly. The E liquid concentrates are of very good quality and at a very reasonable price. No complaints!
Good value.good selection of flavours.quick delivery. Flavour could be a little stronger...
great product's at a very competitive price. always happy with my items top company
DIY E Liquids is rated 4.54 based on 164 reviews