Cleanslate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleanslate
Read Cleanslate Reviews

About Cleanslate:

Cleanslate. Let's reset your debt

We know financial difficulties can be difficult to talk about. But once you get in touch with us, we can make it easier. We work with you to set practical and achievable goals. Let's work together to reset your debt.

advice@hello.cleanslate.co.uk

130, Saint Vincent Street, Glasgow

Tell us how Cleanslate made you happy
Very helpful and made me feel better about my situation. Great customer service
I’ve never felt more relief than I did after the first phone call with Callum. I was extremely nervous but he reassured me right from the start and through the entire process. Cleanslate are extremely helpful, kind, patient and non judgemental. I couldn’t recommend them more.
Cleanslate have been brilliant. They’ve taken some of the stress away from dealing with debts and reassured me thought out the process. They’re always on call to answer queries and have a vast amount of knowledge about the help available to you, regardless of your situation.
I contacted Cleanslate after getting into trouble with debt I spoke with Grant and Callum who both were excellent and starting getting me down the right path. They gave me advice and set me up with a trust deed and offered me help and guidance every step of the way. Grant and Callum made this an easy process with very little stress couldn't thank both of them enough.
From my initial discussions with Daniel right through to finalising everything with Grant I can honestly say I can't fault the service received and reassurance. Always called back when said they would and easily contactable at anytime. I would recommend cleanslate
From start to finish cleanslate were brilliant and are brilliant! Leanne who dealt with me was absolutely fantastic couldn’t fault them!
Hi Steven Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Leanne was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
I had a lot of sleepless nights around my debt and fear to pick up the phone to make that initial call but my advisor Grant helped take the pain out of that and assured me I've already succeeded by taking that first step. My mental health has improved immensely thanks to the wonderful people here at Cleanslate! If you are scared call them. I promise it isn't as bad as your mind makes you believe and worth every second to feel this good resolving debt issues.
Hi Emma Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Grant was so positive and you would recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Thank you Gillian for helping to ease my money issues and worries! You really do not know how much this means to me! Thank you so much
Hi Justine Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Gillian was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
The team have been amazing, fully supportive every step of the way, not judging or making any issues. They took the time to explain the whole process. Thank you to Callum and Leanne
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Leanne and Callum was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
I had been thinking about speaking to someone about my debts for a long time but kept putting it off. So many sleepless nights worrying. I eventually plucked up the courage to reach out and contacted cleanslate. I spoke Chris and Grant, both were amazing and I can’t thank them enough. My first contact was Monday and by Thursday evening the same week everything was organised and I now feel I can breathe and I’ve been given a fresh start and my life back. They have been so professional and understanding made me feel at ease and that they really want to help. For the first time in years I feel I have control of my life again and can look forward to the future. Chris and Grant from the bottom of my heart thank you, no words can explain what you have done for me and how much I appreciate it. Anyone sitting at home worrying about debt I would definitely recommend you reach out to cleanslate
Hi Lynne Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Grant and Chris was so positive and you would highly recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
I recently spoke with Calum at Cleanslate who was very helpful, respectful & understanding of my situation. Explained very clearly what would be involved with a trust deed. I also spoke with Hazel who helped go through all the paperwork & was just as respectful & understanding. Made me feel very comfortable going over my situation. Thank you to both for helping & putting things in place.
Hi Lesley Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Hazel and Callum was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Excellent service from Hazel and Chris. I've had a horrendous year, but now thanks to Cleanslate I can relax and enjoy life again.
Hi Elizabeth Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Hazel and Chris was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Simple procedure from start to finish. The team make it really straight forward which helped as i expected it to be a long drawn out process. Would recommend anyone to speak to them.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by the team was positive and you would recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Literally can't thank cleanslate enough, within a very short time frame I went from juggling debt and stressed everytime my phone rang incase of another default or overdue/missed payment to taking control and being able to breathe again, and it's all thanks to cleanslate.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by the team was positive and you have been able to take control of your finances again. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
My experience was really good. I spoke to the same two people all the way throughout the process Chris and Hazel,they were both really professional and helpful making sure that I knew that a had a few options and discussed all the positives and negatives each could have. I finally made my choice and as soon as I did everything was done quickly and efficiently and making sure I was happy all the way through.
Hi Gayle Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Chris and Hazel was positive and allowed you to make an informed decision on the best choice for you. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
The process was clear and the team were fast and efficient, communicating with Cleanslate advisors was made easy with their availability. They were always on hand to guide me through the process, this has given me the chance to consolidate all my debts into one manageable payment. I would highly recommend this service
Hi John M Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by the team was so positive and you would highly recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
I was very nervous I went online next day received a call from Daniel was going to just forget it but after speaking to this pleasant gentleman he took my nerves away made me feel a lot better and explained everything to me. Giving me all my options without putting any pressure on me also Leanne was the same she called and again she put me at ease every thing was done in a few days and everything was so easy to do it was all in front of me anything I could not do they helped me I now feel 100% better I’m all sorted Daniel and Leanne are both a credit to your company
Hi Doreen Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Leanne and Daniel was so positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
A very fast and professional experience. Both Daniel and Leanne were outstanding and got the ball rolling for me to financially be able to live my life again. I was given very helpful and honest advice suited to my needs and i am very greatful. Would highly recommend Cleanslate!
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Leanne and Daniel was so positive and you would highly recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
I was previously with cleanslate before when I had a DAS but recently I contacted cleanslate when I started struggling with debt again for the second time, I was trying to so hard to balance everything, I was working 7 days a week to pay my bills and eventually it got too much, I left my job and I was struggling, recently I got myself back into employment in a Monday - Friday job and contacted cleanslate to help me with my debt, after a call with Daniel I felt so much better, I was ready to take the next step and resolve my debt, Daniel and Chris both made the process so simple and easy and so quick to help me get on the right road to deal with my debt, I would highly recommend cleanslate to anyone who’s struggling with debt best decision I’ve ever made, I feel so much better and feel positive about my current debt situation , it’s definitely the best choice I’ve ever made, I’m a returning customer, I would highly recommend cleanslate to anyone 😊 x
Hi Jamie Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by Chris and Daniel was so positive and you would highly recommend Cleanslate to others. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Polite friendly helpful staff that puts you at ease makes the process much easier
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Cleanslate. We are delighted to have helped you enter your chosen debt solution and from your first phone call to your last payment in your chosen debt solution, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback which allows us to continue to deliver the best possible service to all our clients. We are pleased that you feel the service provided by the team was positive. Our team is here to help support you throughout your chosen debt solution and would encourage you to pick up the phone and call us on 0141 648 4360 if you want to discuss any aspect of your debt solution. Thank you for choosing Cleanslate.
Cleanslate is rated 4.99 based on 202 reviews