Christopher Piper Wines Ltd Reviews

marketing@christopherpiperwines.co.uk

Tell us how Christopher Piper Wines Ltd made you happy
Speedy delivery.
excellent service
Very quick delivery (arrived less than 24 hours from ordering). Well priced and a great selection of stock. Cheers!
Fantastic! Excellent service
Great news ! Thanks for your review, much appreciated.
Excellent wines Helpful staff Quick service - I live near Bristol
Thank you David for your review, much appreciated and glad we could help, have a great weekend and hope you enjoy the wine.
Top quality product packaged well and fast delivery
Thank you for your review, very much appreciated.
Easy to use site and first class delivery, certainly use again Five star *****
Thank you Robin for your review, much appreciated.
Quick delivery, very nice wine
Thank you for your kind review Petya, enjoy your wine :)
Just the wine I was looking for, delivered quickly
Great to hear, thank you.
Prompt delivery - thank you
Thank you for your kind review.
a wine merchant par excellance
Merci beacoup !
Christopher Piper sell wine. I like wine therefore I like Christopher Piper. Good friendly and helpful service. Everything you would expect from a local business.
Great to hear, thank you.
Delivery was very prompt and service on the phone was very polite and helpful. You did unfortunately send me someone else's crate of wine rather than my own, which is why I have only scored you 3! However it was resolved very quickly and with good humour, which I very much appreciated.
Hello Heather, our apologies for the mix-up with the wine but glad to hear it was sorted quickly. Our front office team are always on hand for any queries and yes, they do have a lovely sense of humour.
I find CPW a delightful company to deal with, selling excellent wines at good prices. Particularly recommended are wines from one if the Ardèche co-ops and they take Beaujolais seriously, including an always excellent nouveau. I do have one, minor, criticism: there is a good deal of information on the website but few wines clearly show the vintage and AbV. They’re generally stated somewhere in the text, but as most wjnes have a table of data, why not put them there? The ever-helpful staff will always help though. Delivery is prompt, and it’s free on orders over £120. A 5% discount kicks in at 12 bottles. Though this year’s conditions have enforced price increases, CPW do not— unlike some— routinely raise them just because a new list is issued. Recommended supplier.
Good morning David, thank you so much for your kind review. Your comments are also noted as we always are keen to hear what our customers think - and would like on our website. I will look at making vintage and AbV clearer in future wines. The CPW team always do their best on providing advice and we do try to keep our pricing and wines affordable and approachable. Thank you for recommending us, highly appreciated.
Always had a excellent service from Christopher Piper WInes.
Thank you, much appreciated.
Excellent service. Wine bottles well packaged and delivery swift. What more can you ask?
So Far after Two orders They Have performed Very Well, quickly and Efficiently, I will pass more of my Business in their direction, If they can supply the special wines that I have previously purchased direct from the French Chateaus. TIME WILL TELL DONG
That's great ! Good to hear. The Sauvignon St Peyre is delicious isn't it. Have you tried the Picpoul from the same estate ? We look forward to continuing to supply you with these lovely wines.
Always an interesting selection of excellent wines, plus first class delivery.
Thank you for your kind review. Appreciated.
A good range of wine, in variety and price. The online ordering process is easy and the delivery is fast. Very happy to use again and again.
very good service