Christopher Piper Wines Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christopher Piper Wines Ltd

marketing@christopherpiperwines.co.uk

Tell us how Christopher Piper Wines Ltd made you happy
Great choice of wines. Quick turn around of order
Great selection, delivery is always very prompt and fantastic service Couldn’t wish for a better service
The wine delivery didn't show up. Twice the courier sent a text giving me a delivery time, but it didn't happen. the ladies at Christopher Piper were as helpful as they could be, but powerless. We agreed that if it did not arrive by November 21 the order would be cancelled and they would give me a refund, but I had to call them again the following week as the refund had not been processed. I am still waiting for it.
A very efficient service and an excellent List - I shall return.
Lovely selection of wines, spirits, beers & ales. Great staff & efficient service. Very pleased & proud this business is local to us
Great service
Good, reliable service
Response time and delivery time are really excellent. And of course the wines are excellent too!
Excellent choice of wines. Friendly and efficient service.
Arrived promptly, well packaged thank you
Great wine merchants. They never fail to recommend, across a wide range of tastes, wines which we adore. We had given up drinking wine until last year when I discovered this gem of an old fashioned business where they really do know and love the wines of the world.
Dear Leila, thank you for your lovely review, very much appreciated. Kind regards, the CPW Team
I appreciate the convenience of offering gift certificates. The recipients were more than pleased with the selection of wine to choose from.
Good, fast service and an excellent selection of different wines. Thanks
good selection, fair prices, excellent delivery, Enjoy every glass! Very happy to be a customer. No more need be said!
Quick reply, quick delivery, excellent wine, will purchase again What more can I say 😊
Excellent service with fast delivery
Surely one of the best wine merchants in the country.
It is always a pleasure to buy from CPW, with their wide range of excellent wines. Particularly for their Beaujolais at all levels and their Ardeche range. A discount is available for relatively small orders, as is free delivery.
Thanks for your review, very much appreciated.
Great value, complete order and delivered on time and well packaged. Will use again.
Hi Ruth, thanks for your review, that's very much appreciated.
I first had wine from here in the early 90s , always lovely to deal with and the wines are superb.
We've certainly been going a long time ! Thanks for your review, much appreciated.
Christopher Piper Wines Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 107 reviews