Christopher Piper Wines Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christopher Piper Wines Ltd

marketing@christopherpiperwines.co.uk

Tell us how Christopher Piper Wines Ltd made you happy
I want to know has the Chardonnay for whistling duck changed recently? I have been drinking it for awhile which I love but it now has bubbles in it and taste like sparkling wine or maybe my taste is changing. My partner said the same thing. Anyone else?
Hi Alex, thanks for your review. Haven't heard about any changes for the Whistling Duck Chard, will pull out a bottle and have a taste...
Hi The problem I have with your web page is that it doesn’t show the alcohol percentages. I don’t want to buy 14% wines but I can’t choose what I do want. Robin Arnold
Hi Robin, thanks for your review. We are in the process of changing our website and the abv percentages should be much clearer on the new site. Kind regards, the CPW team
Delivery was very prompt and service on the phone was very polite and helpful. You did unfortunately send me someone else's crate of wine rather than my own, which is why I have only scored you 3! However it was resolved very quickly and with good humour, which I very much appreciated.
Hello Heather, our apologies for the mix-up with the wine but glad to hear it was sorted quickly. Our front office team are always on hand for any queries and yes, they do have a lovely sense of humour.
Christopher Piper Wines Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 95 reviews