Christopher Piper Wines Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christopher Piper Wines Ltd

marketing@christopherpiperwines.co.uk

Tell us how Christopher Piper Wines Ltd made you happy
Great selection of wines, helpful and efficient staff and good delivery service. Would recommend to anyone interested in fine wines
Ordered items, hence delivered, and I enjoy them after every special meal (King Ginger).
Great service with good range of wines at competitive prices. Great company to deal with, highly recommended.
Good, well thought out selection of wines with informative descriptions. Efficient delivery.
I have been getting my wine from Christopher Piper Wines Ltd for quite a few years. I mainly buy the difficult to obtain Mas de Daumas Gassac white and ordered a shipment as a special order a few years ago (delicious as usual). I have not been able to obtain the wine for about three years, but,earlier this month, I enquired about the wine and was told that coincidentally, a small shipment had arrived that very day. I bought 6 of them and, yet again, the service was really excellent.
Good easy internet booking and speedy delivery
Fabulous wines at a good price and they deliver really quickly… what more do you need?
Brilliant fast delivery. Will use again.
Great wine and excellent service.
First class extensive wine list First class wines First class rapid delivery Now settling back to drink them and organise the next order
Top notch, mixed case, delivered with a smile within 12hours. Cracking Service
Excellent wine, service and delivery
First class service
Superb collection of wines, exceptional knowledgeable service always with a smile. This last year, I have particularly made use of your excellent website and delivery service as gifts for friends and family. Thank you.
The service was first class. This was a gift to the UK from France. They were the only company I could find that would deliver and it was a really speedy delivery.
My order by e-mail was immediately acknowledged and delivery was fast and the driver was very helpful. The quality of the wines from CPW Ltd are superb and reasonably priced.
Great service!
Good service and stocked the wine we wanted at a sensible price.
Excellent choice of wines... I found my ideal wines very easily thanks to the helpful descriptions given on the website. Delivery was next day and my experience overall was 5 star, excellent!
Efficient service and fantastic choice of wines.
Christopher Piper Wines Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 107 reviews