Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
Absolute legend of a guy Matt is, he makes it fun and enjoyable, some great prizes to be won! I’ve won numerous of times and it’s quick and easy delivery. Great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a great opportunity for abit of fun and awesome prizes for a crazy price! Absolutely buzzing
It use to be good and for the money it was brilliant but he has got to greedy such a shame
Hi, thanks for the review, could you please let me know why you think I have gone greedy? It would be appreciated to know your thoughts? Greed is normally an individual who doesn't give anything back, so far £35,000+ has gone out in free prizes alone, £16,000+ to good causes, each month random followers are sent free fishing gear (if in need), I also now draw a free £900+ boat each month just for entering competitions, your thoughts would really help me understand the "greed part" as I don't think I'm anything like it.

Many thanks,
Matt 💚
Brilliant communication and very quick delivery of any item excellent prices on all raffles couldn't be happier
Superb prizes and very enjoyable to watch and join in the chats on draw day
Great website and app, even better prizes for a great price, delivered nice and quick and all run buy a top bloke Matt.
Very well run by Matt, prizes are top notch, arrived quickly
Would recommend anyone to have a go
Very happy with my prize!
Great site, great prices and a top bloke Matt. I’ve never won a thing until now! Happy Days....
Absolutely fantastic, won the Korda bundle, keep me going for a while, good prices, brilliant prizes, quick delivery, what's not to like.
Great run company who will always look after it’s customers! Nice easy app to buy tickets, funny live draws and always a prompt delivery of prizes.
An excellent group to be part of within Facebook. By far the best there is with absolutely top prizes at great prices and odds. The app is user friendly providing all the relevant information. These guys also throw in the occasional free draw which is fantastic and in addition they also donate sums to charity. Great to watch the draws live on FB. Would highly recommend this carp gear draw site.
Great gear to be won at affordable prices. You provide fantastic opportunities to win fantastic kit, thanks guys. I also like to watch the draws even if I haven’t entered, for the banter and entertainment value. Big thumbs up.
A Great site with a good range of prizes to be won. Fun watching the drawers and prizes are delivered quick if your lucky enough to win! Well worth a try 👍🏻 🎣
Only played a few times but managed to win twice and really happy with what I won
Excellent site, run by Legends!!! Prizes are affordable for every budget and always delivered quickly.
run by lunatics for lunatics, joking aside love the sight and done so fairly and in front of you that it is all down to luck of the draw..top guys
Quality fishing tackle prize draws at various prices to enter. Quick delivery after winning prize draws.
Very good site. Has something for everyone. Iv never won anything but Iv won four times on this site. Very good prizes and at a good price
Brilliant set up that run great competitions and is run very professionally. Where you can win anything from Alarms through to Zig kits and hooks to holidays. Matt and the team have made a lot of people very happy including myself and I cannot recommend highly enough to have a dabble on one of their competitions as you just never know! 🤞🙌😁
A great site, has a wide range of prizes at various prices to entice everyone... just won a Nash luggage bundle, it was in my possession within 24hrs!!! I like becoming a Tackle Tart 😜
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.93 based on 268 reviews