Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carp Gear Giveaways
Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews
Been playing for a while and eventually won the Ridgemonkey Cozee toilet set and bucket ( Full kit) turned up really quick. Great comps and great communication👍🏻
Great group awesome prizes and very good prices.
Quality company entered loads of comps and never got lucky but goes to show all it takes is one draw ended up with a trakker tempest 100 and it turned up 4 days later brilliant service with quick delivery thanks Matt
Great prizes at great prices. Just received my massive Korda bundle within a few days of winning. Keep up the great work Matt, you are truly a legend.
Chuffed to bits we won the goo bundle, matt your a legend
I was suspicious of this kind of thing online, but read good reviews before deciding to give it a go. But when my name was read out as the winner during the live draw stream I was over the moon. My Carp Porter Mk2 barrow arrived a few days later and I still was in shock. Carp Gear Giveaways is a great site and I’m still using it, except now with 100% confidence. Matt is a legend and I highly recommend giving it a go. Thanks Matt 👍
I won 1st prize on the lucky dip. I was pretty surprised when i won. The Fox Carp Master Cradle was delivered in within a week of finding out i won. I must say i am so happy with the product and the communication has been brilliant. A* service thank you.
Absolutely chuffed to bits with my powapac bundle can't wait to use it all.... Definitely got to be in it to win it... One very happy customer
Love the cgg community matty is a top bloke always coming up with new ideas to give back to people wish there was more people like Matthew mountain in this world it’s amazing what you do who makes everyone feel like you’re part of a family draw nights are awesome I look forward to them even if I haven’t entered you can still win free prizes so get on ccgs 💚💚🎣
Found this by chance and have to say ITS BLOODY AWESOME 👌. Won the Nash bait bundle and was blown away at what came. Matthew your a legend.
Great fishing Community great prizes and great Company all round
Very well priced tickets, great prizes and quick delivery when you win, very good from the guys at carp gear well worth a go
Great competitions with extremely good odds and good pricing for tickets, the guys at Carp Gear Giveaways do an amazing job!!
Won a set of txi d delks on 14/07/21 ,recieved today 19/07/21 ..can't wait to use them
I was buzzing when I found out I won, I've been lucky to win 3 fantastic prizes. CGG are awesome, legends, great prizes at affordable prices, service is second to none..
I won a terminal tackle bundle and I am over the moon. Great competition with excellent prizes
What can I say about Matt and the gang at carpgeargiveaways that hasn’t been said already hey! But for me I’ll just say it too, a top site, top prizes and a good guy at the helm! I’ve been lucky enough to win a couple of times and service is top class too, there is never enough praises in this world but Matt warrants every single one!!! Keep up the good work Matt you’re a star buddy 👍
What can I say, I love this site, matt is a legend and the chances of winning are fair. I managed to win the korda goos and it came at the right time, was running out and have plenty of time to fish since the pending divorce (non-fishing related). Been a rough year but fishing and these Giveaways help me through it. Even if it's only temporary.
Chuffed to bits....can not wait for the next fishing trip with my compac cooler cold beers mmmmm
Great prizes but most of all Matt is a top bloke and always giving. Keep it up buddy!
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.94 based on 331 reviews