Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
You have a great opportunity to win fantastic prizes, I personally haven't won yet but 2 friends have.
Small win but it’s my 1st of maybe many more πŸ‘
I joined carp Gear Giveaways for fun and a chance of winning awesome gear at a fraction of the retail price I have just had my first win an since then have been lucky enough to won a free t shirt and a beany hat but most of all its a place to make good friends and have an awesome time matt does not do this to just make a living he does genuinely care about everyone it's like a fishing family
Been following carp gear giveaways for around a year now had some fantastic wins and still surprises me how much matt is to do for the community not just with raffles but with just speaking to people who needs a chat matt is great man and so many people look upto him
A fantastic site, great prizes, top people and a wonderful atmosphere. Thankyou legends
This man is a legend runs a excellent site with great prizes for a fraction of the price i dont get to play much at the moment but make sure i tune in on draw nights which are fun and full of banter with luke and fisty lmao matt is always thinking of others and gives so much back to good courses thanks for keeping us entertained on draw nights mate stopping us from going insane πŸ‘πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŽ£
Great carp merchandise
This company but more important the guys at cgg are awesome and had a few goes but never won anything but really that’s just the luck of the draw..what I’ve found more with them is the fun,laughter, and love and we all at the moment having it hard but I’ve been in a so called lockdown for nearly 3 years due to ill health and I eat,breath and live fishing but recently been in a bad place that I’ve felt that I would never recover from...and with cgg there not just there to make money they r there to help anyway they can,even behind the scene..and have had many a chat with Matt that has helped and am very grateful for the friendship he has shown even those have never met and come to find chatting with others in the group has put a smile on my face witch I hadn’t done for a long time...and I’m truly grateful to every1...and I know if I need a chat I know where to go..thank you guys from the bottom of my heart..you legends..πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€
Genuinely a nice friendly bunch of lads that make dreams come true for so many site is easy to use & all comps are fair for everyone not won yet 🀞but I’ll keep trying what I can afford
An excellent site offering more than just prizes to win, it also encourages a community spirit for all those members who love to fish. Professionally run but does not lose the personal touch and offers a listening ear to anyone suffering with the stresses and trials of modern life. Great site. 5 stars. Oh, and I've had a couple of very nice wins !
Winning quality fishing gear.
What can I say about carp gear giveaways then? I have been a member of this group since the early days of the site and it’s amazing to see how far this business has come in such a short amount of time.

Matt who runs it is the most honest, kind and thoughtful person you could have the pleasure of knowing, he has worked so so hard to bring us the competitions we all love and enjoy to enter and when it comes to the live draws they are full of humour and plenty of laughs to be had.

I have won a few times now and I have to say the service provided and the goods have been to the highest standard.

Mathew has built something special here for the angling community and we all appreciate the hard work that has been put in to make this group what it is today. I would highly recommend this site to anybody wanting to be in with a chance of winning the very best carp gear on the market for very reasonable ticket prices and great odds

All in all my experience has been a great one so far and I look forward to the future and being able to see this site go from strength to strength

A huge congratulations to Mathew and the team for creating this amazing site and the very best of luck to all the legendary members that are part of it πŸ’šπŸ€ŽπŸŽ£
Entered my first completion last week and came out on top, couldn't believe it, prize was here 2 days later. Will definatley be playing again.
One happy customer, so far 6 wins would of taken me a very long time to save up the equivalent of my wins...its fun and been so close on loads more, got to be in it to win it.
Matt is a legend for thinking this up in only a year he has progressed so much and made a tidy business out of this and given alot back just because he can and wants to, and has given to charities too. I personally don't know of many if anyone who gives back as much as this guy does. Great guy Great company πŸ‘
Carp boys and Matt. Thank you for your comment to Paul my son. Came up against a brick wall and have now knocked it down. Health not been good and have a few hurdles to jump. Will always praise your site and all you do. You are the true ledgens. πŸ‘πŸŽ£
Easy to use app draws are good. Entered a few competitions and won, my delivery took long than I thought but I messaged mat and he replied straight away letting me know what was going on. Very good customer service.
Customer service was spot on can’t beat winning some basia for 1.99 and the delivery was fast
Easy to use and great prizes have just won a set of diawa tournament basia dcr6 for under 20 pound a ticket fantastic site
I wondered if I would ever win, then after entering a few times, I won a JRC chair and now a Avid table. I have been very lucky! The items arrived very quickly, and were perfect!
Didn’t think these things were real but there you go carp giveaways give you best chance at winining no rollover date draw when they say good guys cheers matt
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.93 based on 268 reviews