Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
It use to be good and for the money it was brilliant but he has got to greedy such a shame
Hi, thanks for the review, could you please let me know why you think I have gone greedy? It would be appreciated to know your thoughts? Greed is normally an individual who doesn't give anything back, so far £35,000+ has gone out in free prizes alone, £16,000+ to good causes, each month random followers are sent free fishing gear (if in need), I also now draw a free £900+ boat each month just for entering competitions, your thoughts would really help me understand the "greed part" as I don't think I'm anything like it.

Many thanks,
Matt 💚
Great idea for an online raffle.
Would be 5 stars but I haven't won anything. yet........... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Took a while but had my first win last week, new set of rods... Cracking...
Knocked out by this result. What a surprise to here from you confirming my win of the Canon 250D Camera . Love the comps nice to have a little dabble from time to time. Like the format of what you do I wouldn't change anything.
Cheers guys Robert Naisbitt.
Carp Gear Giveaways 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Be honest with yah lad who started this must be killing it tickets are to expensive. Silly amount of tickets for one raffle where he’s earning 3 times what he’s raffling wants to stop robbing people’s money
Getting to greedy making £10k on each van. The odds aren’t that great if winning a lot of their comps
Great opportunity to own some top class equipment good luck 🤞🏻
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.93 based on 268 reviews