Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carp Gear Giveaways
Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews
I won 1st prize on the lucky dip. I was pretty surprised when i won. The Fox Carp Master Cradle was delivered in within a week of finding out i won. I must say i am so happy with the product and the communication has been brilliant. A* service thank you.
Be honest with yah lad who started this must be killing it tickets are to expensive. Silly amount of tickets for one raffle where he’s earning 3 times what he’s raffling wants to stop robbing people’s money
I was suspicious of this kind of thing online, but read good reviews before deciding to give it a go. But when my name was read out as the winner during the live draw stream I was over the moon. My Carp Porter Mk2 barrow arrived a few days later and I still was in shock. Carp Gear Giveaways is a great site and I’m still using it, except now with 100% confidence. Matt is a legend and I highly recommend giving it a go. Thanks Matt 👍
It use to be good and for the money it was brilliant but he has got to greedy such a shame
Hi, thanks for the review, could you please let me know why you think I have gone greedy? It would be appreciated to know your thoughts? Greed is normally an individual who doesn't give anything back, so far £35,000+ has gone out in free prizes alone, £16,000+ to good causes, each month random followers are sent free fishing gear (if in need), I also now draw a free £900+ boat each month just for entering competitions, your thoughts would really help me understand the "greed part" as I don't think I'm anything like it. Many thanks, Matt 💚
Great idea for an online raffle. Would be 5 stars but I haven't won anything. yet........... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Took a while but had my first win last week, new set of rods... Cracking...
Knocked out by this result. What a surprise to here from you confirming my win of the Canon 250D Camera . Love the comps nice to have a little dabble from time to time. Like the format of what you do I wouldn't change anything. Cheers guys Robert Naisbitt.
Carp Gear Giveaways 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Getting to greedy making £10k on each van. The odds aren’t that great if winning a lot of their comps
Great opportunity to own some top class equipment good luck 🤞🏻
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.94 based on 331 reviews