Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
This is a great opportunity for abit of fun and awesome prizes for a crazy price! Absolutely buzzing
It use to be good and for the money it was brilliant but he has got to greedy such a shame
Brilliant communication and very quick delivery of any item excellent prices on all raffles couldn't be happier
Superb prizes and very enjoyable to watch and join in the chats on draw day
Great website and app, even better prizes for a great price, delivered nice and quick and all run buy a top bloke Matt.
Very well run by Matt, prizes are top notch, arrived quickly
Would recommend anyone to have a go
Very happy with my prize!
Great site, great prices and a top bloke Matt. I’ve never won a thing until now! Happy Days....
Absolutely fantastic, won the Korda bundle, keep me going for a while, good prices, brilliant prizes, quick delivery, what's not to like.
Great run company who will always look after it’s customers! Nice easy app to buy tickets, funny live draws and always a prompt delivery of prizes.
An excellent group to be part of within Facebook. By far the best there is with absolutely top prizes at great prices and odds. The app is user friendly providing all the relevant information. These guys also throw in the occasional free draw which is fantastic and in addition they also donate sums to charity. Great to watch the draws live on FB. Would highly recommend this carp gear draw site.
Great gear to be won at affordable prices. You provide fantastic opportunities to win fantastic kit, thanks guys. I also like to watch the draws even if I haven’t entered, for the banter and entertainment value. Big thumbs up.
A Great site with a good range of prizes to be won. Fun watching the drawers and prizes are delivered quick if your lucky enough to win! Well worth a try 👍🏻 🎣
Only played a few times but managed to win twice and really happy with what I won
Excellent site, run by Legends!!! Prizes are affordable for every budget and always delivered quickly.
Quality fishing tackle prize draws at various prices to enter. Quick delivery after winning prize draws.
A great site, has a wide range of prizes at various prices to entice everyone... just won a Nash luggage bundle, it was in my possession within 24hrs!!! I like becoming a Tackle Tart 😜
Really top competition with top prizes. Won my first one and the prize was delivered 36 hrs later. Low price comps or high low stake ones to please all. Would recommend having a go. Be lucky people!
Brilliant site, exceptionally well run. Gives everyone the chance to win to of the range carp gear. Very easy site to navigate round.
💯 percent legitimate site..

Easy to use site and app..
YES you can win fantastic prizes..!
Delivery is spot on with fast service, which is great when you’re excited to receive your prize.!
Congratulations to all winners, past, present and future.. 👌🏻
Wow I can't believe I won.
And absolutely love my ridgemonkey xf2 compact bivvy.
I've had a few goes over the past year or so but was shocked when I actually won.
Great service and a very well ran raffle with awesome prizes.
Now to try and win some other quality carp gear 😍
I'll add photos as soon as I get to use my prize on the bank
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.92 based on 236 reviews