Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
Absolutely chuffed to bits with my powapac bundle can't wait to use it all.... Definitely got to be in it to win it... One very happy customer
Love the cgg community matty is a top bloke always coming up with new ideas to give back to people wish there was more people like Matthew mountain in this world it’s amazing what you do who makes everyone feel like you’re part of a family draw nights are awesome I look forward to them even if I haven’t entered you can still win free prizes so get on ccgs 💚💚🎣
Found this by chance and have to say ITS BLOODY AWESOME 👌. Won the Nash bait bundle and was blown away at what came. Matthew your a legend.
Great fishing Community great prizes and great Company all round
Very well priced tickets, great prizes and quick delivery when you win, very good from the guys at carp gear well worth a go
Great competitions with extremely good odds and good pricing for tickets, the guys at Carp Gear Giveaways do an amazing job!!
Won a set of txi d delks on 14/07/21 ,recieved today 19/07/21 ..can't wait to use them
I was buzzing when I found out I won, I've been lucky to win 3 fantastic prizes. CGG are awesome, legends, great prizes at affordable prices, service is second to none..
I won a terminal tackle bundle and I am over the moon. Great competition with excellent prizes
What can I say about Matt and the gang at carpgeargiveaways that hasn’t been said already hey! But for me I’ll just say it too, a top site, top prizes and a good guy at the helm! I’ve been lucky enough to win a couple of times and service is top class too, there is never enough praises in this world but Matt warrants every single one!!! Keep up the good work Matt you’re a star buddy 👍
What can I say, I love this site, matt is a legend and the chances of winning are fair. I managed to win the korda goos and it came at the right time, was running out and have plenty of time to fish since the pending divorce (non-fishing related). Been a rough year but fishing and these Giveaways help me through it. Even if it's only temporary.
Chuffed to bits....can not wait for the next fishing trip with my compac cooler cold beers mmmmm
Great prizes but most of all Matt is a top bloke and always giving. Keep it up buddy!
Very happy won 3 tech mags on my 4th attempt and they were delivered the next week
Lucky enough for a second win Great prizes, well run by Matt, free giveaways and charity raffles
I have now won twice and i can't fault the way the competitions are run. Matt is a top bloke who has given people like myself the chance to win top qaulity kit for as little as 99p for some comps. Communicating via email is ideal and delivery of prizes is very quick.
I have probably won more than most so I can say top gear top bloke and can't fault them, and I won my dream holiday to gillhams next year so matt I can't thankyou enough
Been using the site for a while and am loving the way its set up and the prizes that are drawn. Although I Don't know matt personally he seems a genuinely nice fella on here and gives a lot back to charities. He is of course running a business and theres a lot of logistics behind you getting your winning prize and i think the prices are very reasonable. won Fox RX* set and am over the moon with them
What an top bloke Matt is he’s always have time for everyone. It have great banter on the live videos and the tickets or well worth the money and prize are always top stuff I’m luckily enough to have 3 wins and got to say the prizes arrive in good times
Received the item won