Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

07842096487

sales@carpgeargiveaways.co.uk

Tell us how Carp Gear Giveaways made you happy
Great site friendly people amazing comps in it to win it, everything arrives on time any problems just a email away and resolved immediately or as quick as humanly possible. matt is the true legend in bringing this raffle community together.
Mega comps great fun n laughs
What a fantastic host Matt is,they don't come more geniune and honest than Matt. Brilliant site and community with soon to come daily draws. Fantastic prizes for very low ticket costs,Matt certainly looks after his customers and in many cases treats them as friends. Matt is also not afraid to do his bit for charity which definitely gets my vote and has just completed a sky dive for charity on top of all his other fund raising. I've won myself a few times and prizes are delivered rapidly and exactly as stated. I'm sure if there were any problems he'd certainly be more than happy to help resolve them.
Excellent prizes to be won everyone has a fair chance no pressure to have a go. just need to win one now fair play to everyone who has won
Such an amazing site it’s created not just a raffle site it’s a community where every one helps eachother so far more than a prize site keep it up mate you legend
Amazing company, very friendly and fun posts, genuine fun and friendly guys, gives one the opportunity to win great prizes on the price of a ticket(A Winner my self). But remember when the Fun stops, stop!
Great prizes and great company
Never fail to make anyone happy, amazing giveaways :)
Just got to use it today
Absolutely brilliant Top notch service and comps Tight lines
Just awesome, run by legends. Great prizes and even the draws are a laugh. Best site full stop.
Great prizes, great value, great guy creating a community. Won a few items now and delivered within the week. Excellent.
Tried it a few times, as and when money allows, never thought I would win anything. Then gets an e mail, I'd won the daiwa rods, chuffed to bits was an understatement, just been made redundant, so couldn't have come at a better time, thank you so much Matt and the team.
Brilliant competitions, fantastic app user friendly, live draws are a great watch highly recommended
Been playing for a while and eventually won the Ridgemonkey Cozee toilet set and bucket ( Full kit) turned up really quick. Great comps and great communication👍🏻
Great group awesome prizes and very good prices.
Quality company entered loads of comps and never got lucky but goes to show all it takes is one draw ended up with a trakker tempest 100 and it turned up 4 days later brilliant service with quick delivery thanks Matt
Great prizes at great prices. Just received my massive Korda bundle within a few days of winning. Keep up the great work Matt, you are truly a legend.
Chuffed to bits we won the goo bundle, matt your a legend
I was suspicious of this kind of thing online, but read good reviews before deciding to give it a go. But when my name was read out as the winner during the live draw stream I was over the moon. My Carp Porter Mk2 barrow arrived a few days later and I still was in shock. Carp Gear Giveaways is a great site and I’m still using it, except now with 100% confidence. Matt is a legend and I highly recommend giving it a go. Thanks Matt 👍
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.94 based on 325 reviews