Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carp Gear Giveaways
Read Carp Gear Giveaways Reviews
This group is great, been here for a while and had some unbelievable wins, which you never get anywhere else and to buy the stuff would cost you a lot more. This group doesn’t only provide a possible win but also provides being part of the best group around CGG, they are always willing to help and we all have such a great laugh it’s a great community to be a part of.
I’ve been here for quite a while now and I recently had my first win which I was ecstatic about. 100% worth buying some tickets here and there because you never know how lucky you could get! Fast and efficient service and the best service out there! Legend!
Followed carpgear giveaways from The start. Entered a few competitions & my luck paid off I had won the mega bundle. I was shocked when watching the live. Can’t wait to get my prizes. Matt is a legend, for everything he does weather that’s giving to charity. Doing free’s draws or just a general chat if needed. Keep up the amazing work mate
I entered a simple draw, just change my profile picture for a couple of weeks ended up winning £1000. Paid straight into my bank. The guys are fantastic, and very generous. True legends.
Matt where to even start with this legend!!! I’ve been a member since the launch and although I’m yet to win a competition I’m glad to be apart of it. This group have done so much for the carping society and if that isn’t enough they’ve even gone above and beyond with there fantastic charity work!
Great site where I have won 3 prizes so far including a bespoke bait boat, Matt is a awesome bloke who does so much for the carping community, and also for great charity's!
Great site friendly people amazing comps in it to win it, everything arrives on time any problems just a email away and resolved immediately or as quick as humanly possible. matt is the true legend in bringing this raffle community together.
Mega comps great fun n laughs
What a fantastic host Matt is,they don't come more geniune and honest than Matt. Brilliant site and community with soon to come daily draws. Fantastic prizes for very low ticket costs,Matt certainly looks after his customers and in many cases treats them as friends. Matt is also not afraid to do his bit for charity which definitely gets my vote and has just completed a sky dive for charity on top of all his other fund raising. I've won myself a few times and prizes are delivered rapidly and exactly as stated. I'm sure if there were any problems he'd certainly be more than happy to help resolve them.
Excellent prizes to be won everyone has a fair chance no pressure to have a go. just need to win one now fair play to everyone who has won
Such an amazing site it’s created not just a raffle site it’s a community where every one helps eachother so far more than a prize site keep it up mate you legend
Amazing company, very friendly and fun posts, genuine fun and friendly guys, gives one the opportunity to win great prizes on the price of a ticket(A Winner my self). But remember when the Fun stops, stop!
Great prizes and great company
Never fail to make anyone happy, amazing giveaways :)
Just got to use it today
Absolutely brilliant Top notch service and comps Tight lines
Just awesome, run by legends. Great prizes and even the draws are a laugh. Best site full stop.
Great prizes, great value, great guy creating a community. Won a few items now and delivered within the week. Excellent.
Tried it a few times, as and when money allows, never thought I would win anything. Then gets an e mail, I'd won the daiwa rods, chuffed to bits was an understatement, just been made redundant, so couldn't have come at a better time, thank you so much Matt and the team.
Brilliant competitions, fantastic app user friendly, live draws are a great watch highly recommended
Carp Gear Giveaways is rated 4.94 based on 331 reviews