Axman Miniature Guitars Reviews

Gary Ainley
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Michael McAlinden
Great quality and nicely put together. Very impressed and will be buying more
Excellent miniature guitars. Superb service. Started my own collection, bought also for music loving friends. A truly high quality product. I wish they did drum kits and motor bikes.
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Absolutely fabulous company to deal with , you recieve your order within days excellent service and cracking items well done!
Service 5 star, when you order your kept updated throughout. Great to deal with.
I've been collecting miniature replica guitars for a couple of years now and have a nice collection from different manufacturers. The transaction to purchase was quick and easy.... they guitars arrived quickly considering they had to cross the Atlantic ... and the guitars themselves are top notch! Great detail and quality. I'm looking forward to many more purchases.
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Top class service, guitar spot on, only one thing wrong which ain't a biggy, the plastic tip on the whammy not stuck properly, I nearly got Mary had a little lamb out of it. Would strongly recommend this company based on my experience. Cheers
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Very impressed with the quality & precise detail of the guitar. Speedy delivery & good communication.
These are the best you will buy for miniature guitars , really good quality and even better price . Building a good collection now 9 bought so far .
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 9th May 2022 Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Fast delievery. It only took a few days to Germany.
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Brilliant love all the details we boght james hetfields guitar recently and it ,even had the bit paint missing from the left side awesome work 🤘
Beautifully crafted with so much detail. They have a real wow factor. Many thanks for such a speedy service too.
Excellent quality 👌 and excellent customer service fast delivery 👌
Amazing detail and clarity. Make a great, thoughtful present for anyone who has a favourite guitar(s) hero. Really good value for money, people notice them in my home. Good job Axman!!!!
Super customer service! Item was delivered quickly. Unfortunately I received the wrong name tag for the mini guitar. I sent them an email and they responded within hours. I received the correct name tag in two days with a surprise gift.
Second purchase for a present for my husband . Over the moon with the Woody Guthrie guitar . Collection started for definite .
very good service
Fabulous miniature guitar, bought as a present for my husband. Delighted with the quality of the item and very quick dispatch and delivery
Werry nice! I love it. 😎🎶🎸🎶
I bought two miniature guitars for my brother, (who is a keen guitarist) for his 70th birthday. Absolutely delighted with them, I’m sure he will be also!
Not too long ago I bought a replica model of Alan Lancaster’s base guitar from Axman Miniature Guitars. I knew that the quality craftsmanship would be exceptional for this miniature due to family members who bought Francis Rossi’s and Rick Parfitt’s guitar miniatures as presents. I can’t fault Axman for the quality and detail in their miniatures. I’d love to see Axman produce ( probably from a sister site ) replica miniatures of other instruments from famous bands, so that people like me can have a full group instrument stage setup of their favourite band. All in all Axman Miniature Guitars are exceptional in the workmanship of all the miniatures they craft. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 31st March 2022 Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 31st March 2022 Axman Miniature Guitars 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Axman Miniature Guitars is rated 4.96 based on 97 reviews