Annie Apple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annie Apple
Love my new fob watch. Arrived quickly in a beautiful little box and the hands are little scissors. I'm in love! Thank you x
Very easy company to deal with and products are top notch . Have had so many peop,e remark on my fob watch .
Lovely watch, everyone likes it 😄
I ordered a fob watch for my best friend for her Veterinary Nurse graduation. Her favourite colour is orange and I found it hard to find a nice watch in a orange colour. I found a lovely mustard colour on Annie Apple. It was easy to order and the delivery was quick. Sadly I received the wrong colour but I emailed and got it exchanged easily. It is a beautiful watch.
Faboulous. purchased this gift as one of my daughter's 18th birthday presents as she's off to university in September to study nursing. I'm sure she's going to love it.. not taken a pic yet has its not her birthday till June. Its the gun metal fob watch I purchased.
Lovely watch - very quick delivery
Easy to order, fast delivery and gorgeous fob watch. I would order again.
Bought as a present and simply fantastic from start to finish
Bought a fob watch for my girlfriend, she absolutely loves it. Definitely ordering from here again, fast delivery too!
Beautiful nurses fob watch. Arrived within 3 days. 5⭐
She just loves it! 😊😊😊
Purchased the dark blue fob watch for a colleague who was leaving. She was delighted with it. Such a lovely watch. Other members of the team now want one ! Very Good service, I ordered the wrong watch but a quick message sorted this and the correct item was dispatched.
Thank you for the fob watch, my niece loved it, although it was late due to royal mail, your service and offer to send a replacement if it didn't turn up was great 👍
Brilliant customer service and had a positive and personal experience from buying to receiving.
Love Annie Apple fob watches!!! They look & work great. I just purchased one for a colleague as a gift & he was over the moon with it & loves it just as much as I do mine.
Great quality, quick shipping.
Bought the Aurora fob watch for a friend. It arrived very quickly. Looks absolutely beautiful! Very dainty. Will definitely be ordering myself one!
Fantastic product and price. Fast delivery. All round great service, thank you. Will definitely recommend :)
Super fast delivery and absolutely stunning watch 😍
Stunning quality and fast delivery.
Annie Apple is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews