Annie Apple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annie Apple
Ordered from this site two weeks ago. Sent an email to chase order to no avail. Now emailing me for a review???
Absolutely amazing product very helpful when I queried something aswell great quality will be buying loads from here
First of all, customer service is outstanding. There were issues in the courier of the Venus watch internationally with it going back to them several times without any information till it was finally deduced that the presence of the battery was the cause, being a prohibited item in international dispatches. Throughout that time, Mia and then Anna were absolutely patient with my constant badgering doing their best to get the watch to me. And once it reached, the nurse for whom I had made the purchase absolutely loved it, making it all the more worthwhile. Kudos to you guys. Keep it up
Annie Apple 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Excellent service super fast delivery.
Bought for my daughter who is about to start Uni. It’s such a lovely watch and came in a nice case too.
I thought I'd treat myself for getting trainee nurse and had everyone comment on how lovely the watch is!
Annie Apple 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Beautiful and high quality fob watches
Beautiful purchase all ready for my daughter starting her new role as a leads nurse x just qualified
A truly beautiful watch. Wish the pin was made the other way though as I am right handed. Still, a gorgeous 5 star watch. Thanks for fast delivery also! I’m going to ask my brother-in-law which one my sister would like ready for her midwifery placements. Thank you!
Quick delivery excellent quality
I ordered a fob watch for my friend as she just graduated as a children's nurse. She absolutely loves it and can't wait to start work so she can wear it! I would definitely recommend!
The watch is lovely and exactly what I wanted. However the packaging the item arrived in left alot to desired. To send a £50 in a flimsy envelope seemed a bit haphazard and I was concerned when opening it what state the watch would be in but it was ok. I would have much rather had paid for delivery and know that it was arriving in better packaging than not and receiving it how I did.
Love my new fob watch. Arrived quickly in a beautiful little box and the hands are little scissors. I'm in love! Thank you x
Very easy company to deal with and products are top notch . Have had so many peop,e remark on my fob watch .
Lovely watch, everyone likes it 😄
I ordered a fob watch for my best friend for her Veterinary Nurse graduation. Her favourite colour is orange and I found it hard to find a nice watch in a orange colour. I found a lovely mustard colour on Annie Apple. It was easy to order and the delivery was quick. Sadly I received the wrong colour but I emailed and got it exchanged easily. It is a beautiful watch.
Faboulous. purchased this gift as one of my daughter's 18th birthday presents as she's off to university in September to study nursing. I'm sure she's going to love it.. not taken a pic yet has its not her birthday till June. Its the gun metal fob watch I purchased.
Lovely watch - very quick delivery
Easy to order, fast delivery and gorgeous fob watch. I would order again.
Bought as a present and simply fantastic from start to finish
Annie Apple is rated 4.80 based on 49 reviews