Annie Apple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annie Apple
Love this site and my gun metal square fob watch Easy to read and a lovely shape
Lovely products and packaging with quick delivery. Unfortunately my watch arrived with a scratch on it (clearly visible when I opened the box so couldn't have been checked before discharge). When I made contact I was posted out tools to replace the scratched part with instructions, however the instructions were not included and I don't feel this is something I should have to do.
Lovely watches, they make great gifts, or as just a treat for yourself. The watch faces are clear to read, they are lightweight and easy to wear.
Absolutely love my 2 fob watches, very pleased with communication. Received my parcel in good time and packaged well. Extremely pleased.
Annie apple is a reliable company. I got my order on time and am enjoying my fob watch.
Ordered a special watch for my daughter, — it arrived when expected, exquisitely packaged and a beautiful gift. Very happy !
Quick delivery. The watch is wonderful.
Really beautiful fob watch and fantastic communication. Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Absolutely beautiful watch purchased for my birthday.Very happy customer would definately recommend.
Quick efficient online service, didnt need to communicate at all
The most stunning fob watch. We bought it for our newly qualified daughter, we are so proud of her and what she has achieved.
Lovely product and beautifully presented.
I really love my fob watch from Annie Apple. It looks classic and beautiful. I’ve received a lot of compliments during placement and practical skills. Must-have of student nurses.
Annie Apple 5 star review on 6th January 2022 Annie Apple 5 star review on 6th January 2022
Hey! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! Please send these images over to our Instagram for a chance to be featured! Best regards Annie Apple Team
Beautiful packaging and I love the product. Very happy and would definitely use again.
My daughter has just started her midwifery placement, so makes a perfect git! Very nice simple design and great quality. Very pleased with my purchase. 😁👍🏾
Annie Apple 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
The watches look beautiful but sometimes the watch can be a little faulty as I had to keep adjusting the time before I had to go to work due to being slower or faster. Also when I ordered a second one I paid next day delivery which was £7 but this never arrived after 6 days later, when i messaged Annie apple online, their reason was because one of their staff had COVID symptoms and then the next reason was because total mail is not delivering it the next day. As much as I tried to understand the reasoning, it’s not a great thing that I had to keep messaging them about my watch’s and wanting a refund for the next day delivery postage.
Amazing quality! Beautiful packaging. Would highly recommend. A perfect gift for a deserving healthcare professional.
Good quality and looks really nice
The fob watch was a present for my granddaughter and she was thrilled with it. The watch was packaged beautifully thank you 😊
Made the perfect gift.Arrived really quick & the watch,packaging beautiful.Thankyou
Annie Apple is rated 4.77 based on 70 reviews