Annie Apple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annie Apple
Thank you for the fob watch, my niece loved it, although it was late due to royal mail, your service and offer to send a replacement if it didn't turn up was great πŸ‘
Brilliant customer service and had a positive and personal experience from buying to receiving.
Love Annie Apple fob watches!!! They look & work great. I just purchased one for a colleague as a gift & he was over the moon with it & loves it just as much as I do mine.
Great quality, quick shipping.
Bought the Aurora fob watch for a friend. It arrived very quickly. Looks absolutely beautiful! Very dainty. Will definitely be ordering myself one!
Fantastic product and price. Fast delivery. All round great service, thank you. Will definitely recommend :)
Super fast delivery and absolutely stunning watch 😍
Stunning quality and fast delivery.
Bought the Meraki Rose Gold/Grey Leather fob watch for my wife for mother's Day as she's a student nurse. She loved it and cried happy tears. Quality 10/10 Packaging 10/10 My gift giving skills 10/10
The fob watch is perfect large face and easy to read. A colleague said she liked the colour and I of course gave her your details.
Excellent item will recommend to my family and work colleagues.
Bought as a gift and my friend loves it! She’s getting compliments from all her work colleagues.
Excellent service, when I had a problem a lady called Mia was very helpful and sorted it out quickly. Product also looks very good quality it is a gift so hasn't been used just yet but looks 10/10.
Wonderful fob watch I treated myself to! Fast dispatch and delivery, came packaged in a cute lovely box. 10 out of 10!
Annie Apple 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Received my lovely fob watch very quickly. Nicely packaged for anyone buying as a gift. It is very good quality and looks smart, the scissor hands make it a bit quirky. Love it.
I received my fob watch in a box which was slightly crushed, the watch itself had fingerprints on the metal, obviously this had been returned from a previous customer and not checked! Very poor!
Beautiful watch, my daughter is very pleased with it. It would have been nice to engrave it but there is no room on the back.
I love my new fob watch. It's stylish and I get lots of comments about how cute the scissor hands are.
Perfect fit! And when it came to answering my questions the customer service was excellent
Lovely designs, extremely good quality. Would 100% recommend