The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
It's very easy to give a 5 star rating when everything goes smoothly and according to plan. In my case, this isn't what happened - for a variety of reasons, which were largely beyond the control of the Apostilles Group; however, the issues that arose were dealt with promptly, efficiently and to my ultimate satisfaction. So, apart from some minor stress/inconvenience, no harm done and the required end result was achieved. In my view, how a service provider deals with adversity is a far greater indicator of its abilities than when a transaction goes perfectly smoothly, and for that reason I have no hesitation in recommending The Apostilles Group.
Excellent service... very responsive and made a complicated process of obtaining documents from UK while being abroad extremely easy!
Matt is super-efficient. Quick to respond to my queries. One can rely on Matt. I needed a document apostilled and embassy stamped urgently and Matt did go out of his way to get this done quickly. Thank you Matt.
very good communication
As a foreign law firm we very appreciate The Apostilles Group for professionalism, meeting the deadlines and constant contact during the cooperation.
Amazing service, excellent customer service would recommend to any one needing this service
Very happy with the speed of service
I was very pleased with the personal service, Matt was very approachable and happy to assist at every stage of the process. I would recommend this service.
Great customer service! You are number 1!
Matthew Fogarty is very professional and efficient
Excellent service Matt! Took a little while to get all the documents back but it was worth waiting. Definitely will use it again!
I had been fearful to send my original university documents because I had actually been warned to do so. From the first contact I got unbiased, clear information, nobody pushing me towards sending my original documents, but rather informing me of possible alternatives. The same with payment, it was suggested that I get one apostille fortwo related documents, for cost-effectiveness. I had the documents picked up from my home, everything went smoothely, providing personal notification and information. EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Matt was absolutely amazing! Very professional, went the extra mile to help me, would highly recommend!
I applied to TAG several times for apostille service. I should say that the apostille service was completed very quickly, in a professional manner and at a reasonable cost considering it was lockdown time across the UK. Many companies, with the exception of TAG, have delayed the provision of their services. I appreciate TAG and especially Matt who arranged this service very well for me.
Very good, efficient and personable service
Excellent efficient service
Excellent and prompt service
Highly appreciate the professionalism, speed and transparency. Helped me get my apostille when I needed it in a very short time window.
Excellent service - I received the official document exactly when promised. Thanks Matt !
It's the second time I've used The Apostilles Group. I am pleased with the service; especially the fact that they let you know where you documents are every step of the way. I will be needing their service soon I think.
This service worked great and Matt made something that looked very complicated into something so simple. All was processed quickly and I received my docs here in Vietnam without any issues. I highly recommend this service and my new company has used them exclusively for some time.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.82 based on 485 reviews