Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Trade Insurance
Telephone
Read Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

About Rhino Trade Insurance:

Rhino Trade Insurance Services are a UK based insurance broker that serves the self-employed tradesman community.

We offer online employers and public liability insurance, tools in transit insurance, legal expenses insurance and tax fee protection insurance at affordable premiums for self employed tradesmen.

​STRAIGHTFORWARD INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED TRADESMEN

sales@rhinotradeinsurance.com

Rhino Trade Insurance ServicesWindsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreHumberstone LaneThurmastonLeicesterLE4 9HA

Tell us how Rhino Trade Insurance made you happy
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 27th February 2019
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 26th February 2019
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 22nd February 2019
More Photos & Videos
Nick was patient, courteous & knowledgable, he is a credit to the company👍🏻
Great customer service, highly recommend.
Very helpful, friendly and an overall Quick service... very impressed!
Great advice great service will use them again
Dealt with Troy and sorted out my tools insurance and liability insurance, absolute top marks from me for service and price!! Definitely use again!
Excellent Service.
Staff were friendly, polite and knowledgable. It seemed that no question was a problem. Competitive price too.
Excellent, very professional , helpful and friendly. No hassle
Great prices & excellent customer service .
Excellent service, very professional & excellent in all departments. Definitely will recommend to fellow gas engineers 👍
Nick was so helpful and clear when I was talking to him
very clear advise and the adviser wasn't afraid to ask if she wasn't sure
First class service, one phone call and I had the insurances that I needed in place. Quotes given were by far the best that I had had so far. In all, about 15 minutes on the phone and everything was sorted out. I received the documentation via email very shortly afterwards and soon after was then given a courtesy call to ensure that I had received the documents and if I had any questions. Excellent service throughout and highly recommended.
A very good informative and calm conversation, Kirsty who I spoke with seemed a very knowledge lady and I was happy to talk with her. 5 stars.
Clear and concise information and easy to set up!
Nick was brilliant! he was patient with me, and was very professional throughout the process that took less than 10 minutes to complete.
If Carlsberg did insurance we'll do I need to say more..
Nick is the man to ask for, sorted my policy out in no time, great deal exactly what I needed.
Kristy was extremely helpful throughout the process. We asked for very specific details and was accommodating at every stage. Would recommend Rhino to other sub-contractors.
I would like to thank Nicholas Rouse for his services during my process to find van and public liability insurance. His professional manner and knowledge was exactly what i needed for a process i had very limited knowledge of. Would highly recommend him and i am delighted i ended up coming across the company.
Very helpful young man, I made the error and it was easily fixed.
Cheers
Very helpful and informative. A competitive price too. I would definitely recommend them.
Rhino Trade Insurance is rated 4.95 based on 477 reviews