Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Trade Insurance
Telephone
Read Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

About Rhino Trade Insurance:

Rhino Trade Insurance Services are a UK based insurance broker that serves the self-employed tradesman community.

We offer online employers and public liability insurance, tools in transit insurance, legal expenses insurance and tax fee protection insurance at affordable premiums for self employed tradesmen.

​STRAIGHTFORWARD INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED TRADESMEN

sales@rhinotradeinsurance.com

Rhino Trade Insurance ServicesWindsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreHumberstone LaneThurmastonLeicesterLE4 9HA

Tell us how Rhino Trade Insurance made you happy
I spoke with Toby. He was fab. Very helpful and gave me exactly what I needed.
Half the price of my AXA quote, Very easy set up, and all my questions answered. Very Satisfied. Nick W
Matt roberts who sold me the public liability for my husband’s buisness was outstanding , very straight forward to do and very very polite man , well done
All in all a excellent competitive service quickly done over the phone and the representative was very knowledgeable and helpful Thanks Mark
Easy to deal with and competitive prices - staff are easy to deal with
Very good
Quick and easy to use. 10% discount code as well!
Very pleased with the level of cover and tool cover over the last 12 months And very polite staff a pleasure to deal with No hesitation in renewing my insurance
Top service , honest and straight speaking staff👍
Quick easy and friendly
Great friendly customer service. Beat my renewal quote
Nick was really nice and helpful. Everything was done quite quick.
I spoke with nick very helpful and patience. Very recommended
Sorted everything out very fast. Tool cover doesn't half during the night which is beneficial.
So easy from start to finish, completed online but also spoke to a representative from rhino called Nicholas rouse who couldn’t be more helpful. Got a great price but also used GASAPP UK voucher code to get 20% off aswell. Well pleased.
Renewal price was very similar to previous year and not likely to be beaten. Easy decision and easy setup 👍🏼
Great service
Just starting out on my own so wasn't too sure what insurance I needed to which level. Rhino (Ben i think) was brilliant, very knowledgeable and simplified all the legal jargon for me, breaking it down to terms I actually understood. Even accepted a discount code I got form a popular sparky youtuber. Well worth the phone call.
Excellent service from Rhino. Communication was spot on and price was alot cheaper than competition
Nick was brilliant from start to finish. Explained everything and took the time to make sure I got what I needed.
Rhino Trade Insurance is rated 4.96 based on 997 reviews