Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Trade Insurance
Telephone
Read Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

About Rhino Trade Insurance:

Rhino Trade Insurance Services are a UK based insurance broker that serves the self-employed tradesman community.

We offer online employers and public liability insurance, tools in transit insurance, legal expenses insurance and tax fee protection insurance at affordable premiums for self employed tradesmen.

​STRAIGHTFORWARD INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED TRADESMEN

sales@rhinotradeinsurance.com

Rhino Trade Insurance ServicesWindsor HouseTroon Way Business Centre
Humberstone Lane
Thurmaston
Leicester
LE4 9HA

Tell us how Rhino Trade Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 22nd February 2019
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 26th February 2019
Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews | 27th February 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very good to talk to very good price as well
I was due for renewal on my public liability insurance, and I have came across offer from Rhino Trade Insurance and it was very competitive and saved me a lot of money compared to my existing insurers. So it was only one thing to do.... Choose Rhino Trade Insurance and save money and be in good hands.
Very helpful,very reassuring and easy to deal with.reasonable prices as well so really happy
Excellent

Highly recommended
Great service and quote provided by nick very pleased with the service and will recommend to other colleagues
Speedy quote without any up selling as I knew what I wanted. The guys are helpful and courteous. The prices speak for themselves I'm really pleased with the saving I've made and would recommend Rhino.
Worth the call as saved me over £750 compared to my old insurance
After watching a short video on my gas app, of Troy from Rhino trade insurance explaining their services on the Gas app, I’ve just taken a trade insurance package out, try him self answered my call and explained a few finer details
Excellent service
Quick and reliable service covered everything I need and a very professional manner on the phone I will definitely recommend you to me friends 👍
very easy to deal with and at a good price.
I have dealt with Nick from Rhino a few times this year and i found him to be very professional and postive . ive found Rhino's products to be very clear and very competitive on price .
Great service and very good on price.
Very friendly and professional service, the agent I dealt with was really helpful and explained all aspects of my new policy in simple easy to understand terms. The policy itself offers me exactly the cover I need for a very fair price with no hidden extras. Would highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again. 🙌🏼😊
Nick was really helpful and very Polite got a great deal. Another happy customer.
Excellent price and good service thanks
First class attention to the insurance I needed and very competitive.
Great insurance team.
Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service more than happy to have used this company perfect
Amazing service from Nick Rouse at Rhino Trade Insurance. Quick and simple and I was set up and ready to go in 20 minutes!
Iv just set up my company . Having seen these guys on Gasapp I contacted them for for a quote on public liability and tools insurance . Excellent discounted price and very helpfull advice with no fees for adding extra vehicles reg or business address. Very happy !!
Rhino Trade Insurance is rated 4.94 based on 244 reviews