Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhino Trade Insurance
Telephone
Read Rhino Trade Insurance Reviews

About Rhino Trade Insurance:

Rhino Trade Insurance Services are a UK based insurance broker that serves the self-employed tradesman community.

We offer online employers and public liability insurance, tools in transit insurance, legal expenses insurance and tax fee protection insurance at affordable premiums for self employed tradesmen.

​STRAIGHTFORWARD INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED TRADESMEN

sales@rhinotradeinsurance.com

Rhino Trade Insurance ServicesWindsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreHumberstone LaneThurmastonLeicesterLE4 9HA

Tell us how Rhino Trade Insurance made you happy
Brilliant service, much cheaper than other sites. Troy was excellent.
Didn’t have to enter any details to get a quote AND Rhino beat my renewal price. 🦏
Amazing service from Rhino. Great price. Great staff. Would recommend.
The chap on the phone Nick , well spoken clear and concise. Top service !!!
Great service quick simple and no pressured updated! Genuine friendly customer service
Excellent service very helpful.
Great service and great price👍🏻
Honestly the guys at Rhino have been great for my business. Made the claims process quick and easy and really helped me when I needed to make a claim. 5 stars as always :)
Excellent customer service!
Always sorted everything I needed to update and change, all query’s answered very quick !
Had a friendly call regards my renewal price, same price as previous year with reduced excess.
So renewed instantly.
Quick and easily
Excellent fast service, plan to have many years on insurance with this lot! Highly recommend!
great price and efficient service but then insurance companies always are when their taking your money!!!
Quick easy and excellent price
Perfect Service quick and easy. Recommended
Great service and a great price. Dipul couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent quick and efficient. Saved me £400 on my current providers quote

Thank you !!
Very helpful and straight to the point..
All questions answered quickly, amendments to policy made really quickly, super friendly and efficient.
I cannot thank Nick enough for sorting my trade insurance out, very polite and efficient. He explained everything in detail to ensure I knew what I was signing up for. Brilliant advisor, I will be passing on the information to friends and family also in the trade. 5*
Rhino Trade Insurance is rated 4.97 based on 748 reviews