Landowner Products Ltd Reviews

Much Wenlock,
Shropshire

Tell us how Landowner Products Ltd made you happy
Fantastic price and service
Easy to order very prompt delivery would recommend to anyone. Thankyou
So simple to order, great website.
We only buy from you great service
Thanks
Top quality products arrived next day very friendly
I order the item Landowner send the item next working day works a treat and I will continue to use company until there is a need not too.
Asked for feedback before order despatched. Despite correct address on order form and PayPal notification, order delivered as addressed to next property on the road (same postcode). This suggests an error introduced at a transcription of the postcode and incorrect selection of the house name. Neighbour redelivered to me.
Driver who arrived was very good and called me and took the products to the shed. Very polite and the products are in good condition thankyou
Excellent service I made a mistake when ordering which was sorted out by landowner with no problems and a cheerful response will definitely use the company again
Easy to order and super fast delivery - thank you
Very fast delivery
good product and good price!
Great service as usual. First class supplier, delivery 24 hours. Will definitely be ordering again.
Very quick delivery and an excellent service
First purchase from Landowner of Ad Blue.
Arrived safely and on time.
Very good services.
👏👏👏
superb product / easy to order / great value and super fast delivery

well done guys - thanks
Item I ordered has not been delivered. NO EXPLANATION.
We are sorry for this which was due to an issue at the shippers hub; we understand this is now resolved and thank you for your business
Excellent value Ad Blue. We have ordered a couple of times and though delivery can be tricky at our site using the pallet truck, they always manage. Will continue to purchase directly from Landowner Products in future, rather than shopping around.
Part of order never delivered.
Apologies for the inconvenience - due to COVID restrictions some equipment was shipped direct from our supplier but to the wrong address. We understand this is now resolved and thank you for your understanding.
Landowner Products Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 46 reviews