Express Skylights ltd Reviews

info@expressskylights.co.uk

Unit 8
Queenborough Business Park

Tell us how Express Skylights ltd made you happy

"Firstly I’m very happy with my skylight, the kitchen looks fantastic. First class service, and a good product. I went for the 1.5m by 3m design, be carefull with the metalwork with razor sharp edges and protect it as it can be easily damaged during storage and general building. We built the frame and followed the instructions which we all very easy to follow. With a little plastic trim inside 50mm angle the finish internally looks great I.e. white. Externally we went for the grey finish and with the height internally it made a big difference to the feel of the kitchen like a vaulted ceiling. Very strange painting inside the kitchen with your head above the old roof level! Overall the best money we could have spend and we are looking foreword now to sitting and relaxing. Would use express again. Thanks."
"After extensive searching I ordered a 1.5m x 2m Korniche sky lantern for my parents kitchen and had a great experience with Express Skylights. It was competitively priced, arrived fast, which was important to us. The build and installation was easy and surprised even the builders on site. The lady I dealt with, Anne-Celine, was particularly helpful with my many questions. Would definitely recommend!"
"really good work - one of the fitters told me I have compensation on my windows, I think he meant condensation. Other than that great stuff."
"I purchased a Anthracite grey skylight for an orangery and was very happy with the product, price and delivery. The quality of the skylight (Korniche) is fantastic and the assembly was very straightforward. I would recommend this company and this product. Communication was also very good which is becoming more rare these days!"
"I researched every type of Lantern on the market before deciding to go with Express Lights. I did so for three reasons. 1 The product was of a very high standard 2 The communication and information available from Express Skylights was better than any of there competitors(by far) 3 Anne-Celine really did make it a personal service so much so I was in contact with her daily finalising the order but didnt realise she was in France getting married. Yet she still called and gave me the answers to all of my questions. All in all a fantastic service!!"
"Excellent communication and faultless service. Bought two roof lights and a large roof lantern in July/August 2018. They advised on model of lantern and both it and the roof lights were delivered on time and with relative speed (think it was 1-2 weeks for bespoke sizes). Builders broke one pane of the lantern while fitting it and Anne-Céline arranged (while on holiday) for a rapid replacement (5 working days). Highly recommended."
"Excellent communication throughout, one scratched part replaced speedily. Sky light now in place and I am so pleased with it. Good instructions and fitted easily by two non professionals. Cannot praise enough. Thank you."
"Needed a skylight Ordered a skylight Came sharpish Packaging - SAFE All good will use agen for other bits"
"I am in the middle of a large refurbishment project, if only the other suppliers were anywhere near as efficient as these guys- I would probably look 10 years younger."
"Excellent service, ordering process seamless, good advice, items arrived on the day they said they would. 5 working days later from ordering the 1st roof light arrived. The following 2 days the other items arrived just as planned. The Korniche lantern looks stunning and was really easy to put together. The natural colour of the solar glass is just right. The Atlas flat roof light is in place too. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for your great service."
"Outstanding. from enquirers on first email to the ordering of the Skylight, Anne-Céline Tissot, Project Consultant. was very helpful and a delight to talk to. The Skylight was every bit we hope it would be. and so easy to fit together. We will be back to buy another from Express Skylights just as soon as we need another one. I have no hesitation to give 5 stars to the company and the product. With our thank Peter B"
"Quick turnaround from placement of order. Delivered on time and good communication leading up to delivery. Quality of skylights very good. Would use again and recommend to others."
"Excellent product, easy installation. Delivered when said, I would have no hesitation to use this company again."
"I ordered a pyramid double glazed roof dome from this company. The delivery was on time, the instructions for fitting were so easy to understand and the end product was simply superb! We have had some awful weather since installation and not had a single problem with this product."
"If everyone I am dealing with in my house refurbishment could be as efficient, professional & friendly as Express Skylights life would be so much simpler....first class product & service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service and great product, builder said it was easy to install. Very impressed by the attentive service and communication regarding delivery."
"We deal with lots of suppliers but we found that Express Skylights Ltd really stood out from the crowd. Communication was fast, professional and helpful with excellent customer service. The delivery was right first time and on time. We had a very smooth transaction and would not hesitate to use them again. All in all a hassle free, pleasant experience. It's a five stars from Border Home Improvements. Thank you."
"They were very helpful with the initial enquiry,very professional. The lead time was very fast and delivered exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended."
"Great service from start to finish My builder said it was the easiest skylight he has fitted and will be recommending you to all his clients"
"Express skylights supplied me with a skylight for my extension. Couldnt ask for a better service from start to finish. An easy installation for my builder would definitely recommend."
Express Skylights ltd is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews