Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

Read Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

info@expressskylights.co.uk

4 ADAMS WHARF,, BRANBRIDGES ROAD,, EAST PECKHAM, KENT,

Tell us how Express Skylights Online ltd made you happy
I love it so much it’s lovely Thank you very much
Fantastic service, fantastic doors thank you!
Quick and efficient service would definitely recommend
Excellent help and advice from Alison and Dan. Looks fantastic and very pleased with the roof lantern and the fitting. Highly recommend the company.
Very helpful staff, quick turn around for our product and kept updated at all times. Would 100% use again and recommend. 5*!!!!!!!!
From my first contact with Express Skylights at 9.30 in the evening they have been fantastic. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted but they gave me options and help me decide. The product is great and am extremely pleased with the result. The fitters were also excellent and certainly deserve a mention. The Flat Roofing Company. Professional with no fuss or mess.
Very helpful from the start. Good communication. Good quality product and easy to install. Delivered as advised.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend express skylight .Dan was really helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Product turned up on time too. Good company!!
Great product from korniche and great customer service from Express Skylights. I managed to install easily between myself and a friend after some good advice from Dan at Express Skylights assisting with measurements etc after our builders botched the first install by not being able to read instructions!
I have been using express skylights for a number of years , very good product at a competitive price . Very quick with the quotes & keep you updated with delivery’s
really good skypod good to install and good service, I won't hesitate to use them again
Very good service. Anne was very helpful through out. Easy to install, and the customer was delighted with the finish. Would highly recommend. And will no doubt be using them again.
Very good service
I ordered two skylights (3mtr x 2 mtr Black on White ) arrived on date given , great product , great service and great price ! Dealt with Anneceline who was super helpful and was great @ communication. If you’re thinking of buying skylights don’t look elsewhere just buy from here you certainly won’t be disappointed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
After a lot of research Express Skylights offered the best value product and Anne Celine was excellent at communicating with us from quotation right through to delivery would highly recommend
My wife and I were absolutely thrilled with Express Skylights. We had been looking for absolutely ages at Skylight companies and prices but found most companies to be pretty unhelpful but then our paths crossed with Anne and within a matter of days we had the order placed, not because we were rushed but in that time, she had been attentive, sent us pictures, spoke directly to our builders and offered a brilliant price. Following on from this, the product is awesome and we have been thrilled. Our 2 skylights are probably our favourite part of a big house renovation and can only say good things about the product, Anne and Express. Highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. We needed 2 x sets of bi-fold doors in quite a large setting. Dan was so helpful & extremely efficient as making sure the product, look & design we wanted was achievable - we couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended if you want a to end product & service!
We ordered the 2.5m x 1.5m Korniche 4 pane lantern from Express Skylights in July 17. I had great help from Anne-Céline who supplied the details for the size of the upstand. There was a lead time of four weeks due to Covid. The item arrived on 18th August in very well wrapped packaging. It was the easiest roof lantern to assemble (even the builders commented on this). All the frame pieces snap together easily and then screwed tight. Only the base required minimal sealant. It raid heavily just 2 hours after it was installed. Needless to say it was clear of any leaks. The self-cleaning works quite well. The rain will wash most settled dirt off the glass. Nothing has stuck to it permanently yet. It has let in a tremendous amount of light into an otherwise dark extension. We are very pleased with then lantern. At the price of £1340.40 delivered for a full aluminium framed roof lantern, grey outside and white inside and takes less than an hour to assemble it's a steal! We would recommend this excellent product from Express Skylights to anyone looking a roof lantern to brighten their house.
We ordered a flat rooflight and set of bifold doors, really simple to fit and great quality, also really competitive cost too. Dan and Anne- celine were great to deal with and we're helpful from start to finish!
The emails go to spam, so you never see when they make contact with you. Delivery was delayed by over a week and didn't call to notify. When the windows did come, the glass had scratches all over it and the outside needed to be re-siliconed, which I had to cover the cost for with my builders. Offered no apology for the delayed delivery (blamed COVID, and offered no apology for the scratches. I get the impression this is a regular occurrence as they were quick to throw every defense under the sun. Avoid this company. I never write reviews, but its atrocious.
Express Skylights Online ltd is rated 4.9 based on 63 reviews