Express Skylights ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Skylights ltd

info@expressskylights.co.uk

Unit 8
Queenborough Business Park

How would you rate Express Skylights ltd ?

"Excellent communication throughout, one scratched part replaced speedily. Sky light now in place and I am so pleased with it. Good instructions and fitted easily by two non professionals. Cannot praise enough. Thank you."
"Needed a skylight Ordered a skylight Came sharpish Packaging - SAFE All good will use agen for other bits"
"Great product and great price! I've recommended then to all of my clients."
"I am in the middle of a large refurbishment project, if only the other suppliers were anywhere near as efficient as these guys- I would probably look 10 years younger."
"Excellent service, ordering process seamless, good advice, items arrived on the day they said they would. 5 working days later from ordering the 1st roof light arrived. The following 2 days the other items arrived just as planned. The Korniche lantern looks stunning and was really easy to put together. The natural colour of the solar glass is just right. The Atlas flat roof light is in place too. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for your great service."
"Outstanding. from enquirers on first email to the ordering of the Skylight, Anne-Céline Tissot, Project Consultant. was very helpful and a delight to talk to. The Skylight was every bit we hope it would be. and so easy to fit together. We will be back to buy another from Express Skylights just as soon as we need another one. I have no hesitation to give 5 stars to the company and the product. With our thank Peter B"
"Quick turnaround from placement of order. Delivered on time and good communication leading up to delivery. Quality of skylights very good. Would use again and recommend to others."
"Great product, competitively priced. We had a few issues with delivery which were quickly resolved by Anne. All-in-all, a great product for the price and good customer service."
"Excellent product, easy installation. Delivered when said, I would have no hesitation to use this company again."
"I ordered a pyramid double glazed roof dome from this company. The delivery was on time, the instructions for fitting were so easy to understand and the end product was simply superb! We have had some awful weather since installation and not had a single problem with this product."
"If everyone I am dealing with in my house refurbishment could be as efficient, professional & friendly as Express Skylights life would be so much simpler....first class product & service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service and great product, builder said it was easy to install. Very impressed by the attentive service and communication regarding delivery."
"We deal with lots of suppliers but we found that Express Skylights Ltd really stood out from the crowd. Communication was fast, professional and helpful with excellent customer service. The delivery was right first time and on time. We had a very smooth transaction and would not hesitate to use them again. All in all a hassle free, pleasant experience. It's a five stars from Border Home Improvements. Thank you."
"They were very helpful with the initial enquiry,very professional. The lead time was very fast and delivered exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended."
"Great service from start to finish My builder said it was the easiest skylight he has fitted and will be recommending you to all his clients"
"Express skylights supplied me with a skylight for my extension. Couldnt ask for a better service from start to finish. An easy installation for my builder would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, Lantern Skylight spec well described by competent and personable staff"
"We've used Express Skylights numerous times within our construction business and they have always delivered on time. Brilliant price, great customer service and great quality product."
"Fantastic service, arrived on time and as described!"
Express Skylights ltd is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews