Express Skylights ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Express Skylights ltd

info@expressskylights.co.uk

Unit 13, Anchor Business Park,
Castle Road, Eurolink,

How would you rate Express Skylights ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Stephen Jones
"I ordered a pyramid double glazed roof dome from this company. The delivery was on time, the instructions for fitting were so easy to understand and the end product was simply superb! We have had some awful weather since installation and not had a single problem with this product."
"If everyone I am dealing with in my house refurbishment could be as efficient, professional & friendly as Express Skylights life would be so much simpler....first class product & service. Thank you"
"Fantastic service and great product, builder said it was easy to install. Very impressed by the attentive service and communication regarding delivery."
Border Home Improvements
Unverified Reviewer
"We deal with lots of suppliers but we found that Express Skylights Ltd really stood out from the crowd. Communication was fast, professional and helpful with excellent customer service. The delivery was right first time and on time. We had a very smooth transaction and would not hesitate to use them again. All in all a hassle free, pleasant experience. It's a five stars from Border Home Improvements. Thank you."
Richard Bramich
Unverified Reviewer
"They were very helpful with the initial enquiry,very professional. The lead time was very fast and delivered exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended."
David Beckwith
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from start to finish My builder said it was the easiest skylight he has fitted and will be recommending you to all his clients"
"Express skylights supplied me with a skylight for my extension. Couldnt ask for a better service from start to finish. An easy installation for my builder would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, Lantern Skylight spec well described by competent and personable staff"
"We've used Express Skylights numerous times within our construction business and they have always delivered on time. Brilliant price, great customer service and great quality product."
Anthony Timpson
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service, arrived on time and as described!"
Jason Gregoire
Verified Reviewer
"Whole process was fairly straightforward, happy with the product"
"Effortless service. The fitters were quick and efficient and the quality of the finished product was great."
"Great website, no hassle and the finished product looks and works great!"
I Ordered A Lantern Skylight Through DWL, It Came On Time And The Fitters Actually Fitted It With No
Verified Reviewer
"The fitters did a good job and the product came on time #punctual"
"Really impressed - bought a lantern skylight and all went smoothly! Arrived on time and my builder fitted it easily. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent professional and efficient supply only service, I would highly recommend Express Skylights Ltd."
Beverley Saffery
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient and easy to order from start to finish"
Marcus Bawden
Verified Reviewer
"Once ordered, delivery was fast, and my builder fitted it in no time! Very happy, quality product with service to match."
John Mason - Surrey
Verified Reviewer
"Such a quick turnaround, and my builder found the lanterns so easy to install too. Would thoroughly recommend and will be using them on my next development project for sure."
Express Skylights ltd is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews