Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

Read Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

info@expressskylights.co.uk

4 ADAMS WHARF,, BRANBRIDGES ROAD,, EAST PECKHAM, KENT,

Tell us how Express Skylights Online ltd made you happy
The emails go to spam, so you never see when they make contact with you. Delivery was delayed by over a week and didn't call to notify. When the windows did come, the glass had scratches all over it and the outside needed to be re-siliconed, which I had to cover the cost for with my builders. Offered no apology for the delayed delivery (blamed COVID, and offered no apology for the scratches. I get the impression this is a regular occurrence as they were quick to throw every defense under the sun. Avoid this company. I never write reviews, but its atrocious.
Outstanding. from enquirers on first email to the ordering of the Skylight, Anne-Céline Tissot, Project Consultant. was very helpful and a delight to talk to. The Skylight was every bit we hope it would be. and so easy to fit together. We will be back to buy another from Express Skylights just as soon as we need another one. I have no hesitation to give 5 stars to the company and the product. With our thank Peter B
Such a quick turnaround, and my builder found the lanterns so easy to install too. Would thoroughly recommend and will be using them on my next development project for sure.
Bought a Lantern Skylight late last year, arrived before the scheduled arrival date, and the builder came and fitted no probs, all in time for Christmas! Very happy!
Express Skylights Online ltd is rated 4.86 based on 63 reviews