Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

Read Express Skylights Online ltd Reviews

info@expressskylights.co.uk

4 ADAMS WHARF,, BRANBRIDGES ROAD,, EAST PECKHAM, KENT,

Tell us how Express Skylights Online ltd made you happy
I ordered a pyramid double glazed roof dome from this company. The delivery was on time, the instructions for fitting were so easy to understand and the end product was simply superb! We have had some awful weather since installation and not had a single problem with this product.
If everyone I am dealing with in my house refurbishment could be as efficient, professional & friendly as Express Skylights life would be so much simpler....first class product & service. Thank you
Fantastic service and great product, builder said it was easy to install. Very impressed by the attentive service and communication regarding delivery.
We deal with lots of suppliers but we found that Express Skylights Ltd really stood out from the crowd. Communication was fast, professional and helpful with excellent customer service. The delivery was right first time and on time. We had a very smooth transaction and would not hesitate to use them again. All in all a hassle free, pleasant experience. It's a five stars from Border Home Improvements. Thank you.
They were very helpful with the initial enquiry,very professional. The lead time was very fast and delivered exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended.
Great service from start to finish My builder said it was the easiest skylight he has fitted and will be recommending you to all his clients
Express skylights supplied me with a skylight for my extension. Couldnt ask for a better service from start to finish. An easy installation for my builder would definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service, Lantern Skylight spec well described by competent and personable staff
We've used Express Skylights numerous times within our construction business and they have always delivered on time. Brilliant price, great customer service and great quality product.
Fantastic service, arrived on time and as described!
Whole process was fairly straightforward, happy with the product
Effortless service. The fitters were quick and efficient and the quality of the finished product was great.
Great website, no hassle and the finished product looks and works great!
The fitters did a good job and the product came on time #punctual
Really impressed - bought a lantern skylight and all went smoothly! Arrived on time and my builder fitted it easily. Would definitely recommend
Excellent professional and efficient supply only service, I would highly recommend Express Skylights Ltd.
Very efficient and easy to order from start to finish
Once ordered, delivery was fast, and my builder fitted it in no time! Very happy, quality product with service to match.
Such a quick turnaround, and my builder found the lanterns so easy to install too. Would thoroughly recommend and will be using them on my next development project for sure.
Express Skylights Online ltd is rated 4.86 based on 63 reviews