The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Very friendly, efficient and super speedy service. Price seemed right (first time I've done this), great email contact each step of the way, highly recommend.
I used Apostilles a very long time ago now, but it was so quick and easy that I still recommend it to people as they need degrees verified.
Matt was fantastic! I needed documents notorised, legalised and certified for a Vietnam work visa. Matt was very efficient and professional. All of my emails were answered quickly and the turnaround time was great. Highly recommended.
Good and quick attention.
The service did a fantastic job of helping me! Strongly recommend.
The services of Apostille Certificates UK inc. were excellent! Everything was very smooth and super fast. I really appreciate it! Thank you very much.
We are very happy to use the service. Mr Matt Fogarty is very kind and useful to help us.

Thank you.
Quick and efficient responses to questions and concerns plus a speedy return delivery. Overall, 10/10 would recommend.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Helpful and Professional. I received my documents quickly without hassles. Thank you.
This is a great quick service. I have used them a few times and have nothing but praise for them. They reply quickly and always have the answer. I would recommend them.
I was very impressed with the professionalism and speed the process was carried out. With good patients waiting for my documents.

Thank you. Matt
Hello, I am a foreigner and I live temporarily in UK...
I have only used the Apostilled Services once but my experience was very satisfactory...
Since my first email contact with Matt Fogarty I felt taken care of at all times, he helped me To know the procedure to apostil the Degree Certificate of a friend, who asked for help for this, and helped me to get it...
In my case, the lapses were fulfilled as planned...
Really, I congratulate you!!!
I spoke to Matt via the online chat who spent a while assuring me of the apostille services. He was very clear in the pricing and what each stage entailed. I would definitely use this service again and have recommended my colleagues to use them.
The service does what it is supposed to do, so no complaints on that behalf. In particular it saves the time/cost of looking for a solicitor to confirm that the document is authentic. Probably the easiest way to have a document apostilled.

They are also very forthcoming in sorting out the issues you might have (in my case they reacted very promptly to my complaint about the incorrect delivery address).

Would recommend.
Based in the USA,I thought the process would be complicated due to the time difference - I am happy to write that my experience was a true pleasure with customer service provided by Matt Fogerty that was second to none. Mindy Rothstein Founder Very British Baby.
The service is really good and they do take care of coustomer and their requirements. Mr Matt who was handling my case was really polite and cooperative. I am really happy with the service and I will definitely recommend the service to my friends.
A very professional firm and prompt with their replies. They will address any issues you have and direct you to the right solution if need be. It was my pleasure dealing with them and would highly recommend them
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.80 based on 417 reviews