The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
I totally recommend the Apostilles Group. I had my doubts about using this service, but Matt did a great job. I received my documents sooner than expected despite the international shipments and pandemic situation and in perfect conditions. 100% I would use it again.
Very friendly and efficient service. Updates are given throughout the process.
Friendliness, Effecting service. Thank you!
I've used the Apostilles group a couple of times, both times excellent service well priced. I will go straight to them next time.
Excellent and quick service! They always find solutions. Highly recommended.
An excellent service and I would recommend this company highly for their efficiency
This has been the third time I use the services of The Apostilles Group. Every time I receive the best customer service one could hope for. Matt is always professional and friendly.
Always first class service, efficient and polite.
I was incredibly impressed with the Apostilles Group. Matt was prompt, understood the ins and outs of our situation, and addressed everything with speed, precision, and professionalism. I'd reach out again in a heartbeat!
Excellent customer service for certified copy of birth certificate, police check, and apostilles sent to Brazil. Some postal problems were encountered beyond the control of The Apostilles Group. However, Matt was swift to communicate the problem and find a resolution.
Matt was super helpful! I called on him to assist with documents, as I am in the US and needed a trusted coordinator in the UK to legalize my University degree. Quote was clear and fair, service was as fast as promised, and Matt was communicative along the way. Would definitely use his services again if needed in the future!
We always find the Apostilles Group to offer a quick and efficient service. Their contact Matt Fogarty is always most helpful in answering our replies and providing updates.
Our company has used the Apostilles Group several times and have always received a very efficient and friendly response. Will definitely continue to use.
Very good service for documents to Istanbul. Very thorough and clear communication. Mix up with the posting handled professionally.
Needing to have a document Apostilled and sent to Romania at short notice, the Apostilled Group were very helpful in the advise they gave and then getting the job done! They were able to Apostille the document quicker than if I had sent it to the Government office and express delivered it to its destination in Romania. A job well done!
Amazing service! Great response, and very helpful , friendly and very FAST service!!
Excellent communication and speedy process
I can hold heartedly recommend this company, very supportive and very quick if you are caught short and need it expedited quickly, and very helpful, really appreciate your support
Thanks so much for taking time out to leave such a nice review
Always helpful and trustworthy
Great service. Matt sorted out my certificates that I needed and took away all the stress. Communication with Matt was also great and answered all my messages in a short time. Will definitely use him again in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.81 based on 466 reviews