The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
I've used the Apostilles Group for several years now, living in Crete, Greece, when requiring documents to be authenticated from the UK for Greek authorities. The company is excellent in every way. Matt Fogarty responds to my e-mails and orders promptly and efficiently, and when there have been problems (as earlier this year) deals with them expertly. I would not use any other company.
Thank you Robert! Look forward to working with you again later this year πŸ™
The Apostilles Group provided me with the necessary documents to have my British PhD equipollence.
Thanks Jacopo, and apologies for the mix-up with your order πŸ™
Good service.
The Apostille Group did exactly what they promised. They were efficient and helpful every step of the way. Excellent service all round.
Excellent professional service. I recommend this company for a quick and reliable service. Thank you Matt.
The Apostille Group tended to our needs promptly and efficiently. Professional service and attentive care to client needs. Much appreciated.
Fast. Efficient. Very reasonable price
Easy to deal with
Thank you Barry, pleasure working with you πŸ™
Friendly, helpful and very efficient service. Highly recommended
Great service, quick efficient and reliable. If this is a service you require then I can’t recommend Apostilles Group enough
I dealt with The Apostilles Group concerning the apostille of some documents. I can say that staff is really professional as I had a specific situation that was solved quick and well. Thanks Matt, he kept me in touch and gave detailed explanations. I highly recommend this company.
I have used The Apostilles Group many times to help with legalising documents. As I live in Spain, it is good to have someone in the UK to help and advise on this legal process and with a sense of humour too!
Thank you Rosemary, looking forward to working with you again soon πŸ™
I was given the privilege of dealing with a true gentleman . Mr. Fogarty
went beyond expectations .Not only with the product . He stepped in when DHL let us down and lost the delivery, He dealt with them when
we could not .It was a pleasure to deal him . I can't say enough .I will without hesitation recommend your company to my associates and friends who need your services.
Well done . James A Hobden
Wow! Thank you James, what a lovely review. Thank you for taking the time πŸ™
Helpful and prompt service.
The Apostilles Group was incredibly quick and concise with their work. I needed my ACRO police certificate apostilled and which was successfully done in a short time with clear instructions by Matt. As I needed this document to work in China, Matt not only guided me on the apostille but also updated me with information on the Chinese Embassy in London. They are knowleable in their work that communicate in a clear manner. I highly recommend The Apostilles Group, thank you.
Many thanks πŸ™
Great servis very helpful staff and trusted people's i am very happy with all me documents thank you for everything
I called Matt from the US for help with apostille work. He was very responsive and he helped me with every aspect of my project. The work was done very quickly and I received the documents back in very short order.
Thank you so much Alison, it was great working with you πŸ™
Very professional and efficient service with very reasonable and transparent pricing
Matt was very helpful and fast in the services provided. Just a quality improvement point, my document could have been printed and Apostilled in colour, since this is an important document for my career. Overall very satisfied otherwise.
Thank you πŸ™ We typically don't produce copies in colour, just to further confirm that the document that has been apostilled, is indeed a copy, you can however specify a colour copy if you would like and we'd certainly like to make this choice more obvious at the point of order, so thank you for the suggestion.
The manager offered me different options of how to resolve my problem, was in touch with me throughout the process, and was never tired of answering my questions, including (I guess) silly ones. Thank you very much! I sincerely wish you all the best in these difficult times. Sincerely, Boris Grechin

There's no such thing as a silly question here! You'll always get a careful, considered and concise answer from us.
I had a UK legal document go through the Apostille service which was rapid and very professionally executed.
It was then sent to a foreign government agency who accepted it without hesitation.
Great service, very satisfied, as it is always stressful when dealing with other national government departments, but I was assured that the Apostille Group had dealt with them many times before and was successful.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.80 based on 418 reviews