The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Exceptional service. Can't recommend enough!
Very thorough Very quick service But most of all very well prepared on the technical aspects Thank you
Very good and reliable service
Excellent service and quick response!
The Apostilles Group was very excellent at expediting a bulk order of documents our organization needed in a short time. However, our organization did require a contract and this took several iterations which is typical, but would would have been nice to have a clearer T&C for overseas clients.
Very good service received. Excellent and timely communication. Happy.
They did what they promised quickly and at the price quoted. What more can you ask?
Absolutely amazing service! Needed it ASAP! They did it! Brilliant! Would recommend
Fantastic service
Perfect! Quick and efficient service
Matt was as helpfull as before and organized everything with precision and speed incl . the logistics. Peter
Good and easy. Very professional.
I had an excellent experience with The Apostilles Group. They delivered on time and as promised! It is also the cheapest on the market. I saved a lot of money because they advised me on what I really needed, as opposed to other companies that added services that I didn't really need. I highly recommend The Apostilles Group for their quality, customer service and fair price.
They were very helpful. We seem to have had a few problems, but that was because of the pandemic, and I had to keep canceling it, and re applying, and I apply quite a few times , but every time they were very patient, very nice, sorted things very quickly.
Fantastic service
Apostilles, Matt in particular, respond to emails promptly and see getting the documents done as soon as they have received them. They answered all queries and do their best to facilitate and ease the process especially when I'd list all my documents and could only get soft replacement. This is something their competitors could not do, they rather complicated things.
Professional yet friendly service. Very fast and efficient. Highly recommended
Your Professional services are of excellence
I found the services provided by the Apostilles Group to be faultless and highly professional
I totally recommend the Apostilles Group. I had my doubts about using this service, but Matt did a great job. I received my documents sooner than expected despite the international shipments and pandemic situation and in perfect conditions. 100% I would use it again.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.81 based on 465 reviews