The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We Thank Matt of The Apostilles Group for doing everything for us, you made things so simple for Both of us, We would strongly recommend The Apostilles Group. Many Thanks for everything. Kevin and Rayssa
I have spoken to him and had whatsup chat numerous times. He has very patiently responded to all queries. Accordingly, I have decided to use his services. I am fully satisfied except charging me extra over for taking a photocopy of the document to be attested.

I certainly recommend Matt for others and will think of him again if a need arises in future.
Great service agency!
Excellent and very quickly. Would do it again!
I have found your services well up to my expectations and i will again use these services this year.
I was very worried about not being able to fulfill my university application on time to enroll, but The Apostilles Group was so helpful and answered all of my questions within minutes.
I received my document which needed to be delivered from the UK to Austria very promptly and it was in great condition. Super friendly, super quick. Can 100% recommend! :-)
excellent service, responsive team, accommodated special requirements without any delay or problems, highly recommendable
Matt and the aposstille team offered great service. Communication was easy, they responded immediately, the information provided or requested was clear. My documents arrived quicker than expected and were all correct.
When I need apostile services in the future I will definitely go back to them.

Yota
Great service that make themselves available for communication throughout the process.
I requested service as 2 week service and all the documents has been erified in 3 days.
Well done
Everything was done on time. Good service
Great service.Highly recommend.
Ordered the 5 day option to get an ACRO certificate apostilled.
ACRO certificate reached him at Saturday, he shipped it out for Apostille on Monday & the apostilled document reached him by Friday morning instead of Thursday evening.
It was only after a lot of pressure that he shipped the document out on Friday evening, so that at least he would stay within a 6 day time period. If I hadn't done that he would have sent it out on Monday, which means he would be 3 days over what he had charged me for.
I had said that I expect a refund of 10 GBP for the day that he surpassed what he charged me fore, but he responded in a very self-centered and immature way -- despite knowing that I took the 5 day option that is more expensive than what I had planned out because I was already in the country.
A service that someone is paying for should be kept as offered by any means possible & not trying to postpone that even further by several days without offering a refund & even responding in a very irresponsible way.
Can't recommend.
I am so grateful for this review. Genuinely, it gives me a chance to show to the world what a good job I do actually do.

First of all, there are deliberate inaccuracies in your review. The apostilled document did NOT reach me on Friday morning, but Friday afternoon and after the cut off point by which I could book a courier to collect it that day. Which you were informed of. So I did the next best thing and paid for it myself to get to the sorting facility at Heathrow as early as possible.

I literally couldn’t do any more for you.

The apostille was applied for as soon as possible.

The apostilled document was shipped as soon as possible.

You even got a free Scan & Send service which is unusually charged for.

Some people are just never happy and I can’t help but wonder how many of these situations you get yourself in to with such an unreasonable attitude to completely unavoidable delays.
Very friendly, efficient and super speedy service. Price seemed right (first time I've done this), great email contact each step of the way, highly recommend.
I had been in contact with another apostille group in London, left messages with nice receptionists but nothing, zero response to 4 phone messages, and 2 emails over 3 days

Then I emailed this group by mistake and got a lovely response, very quickly. They found me a solicitor in London to do it very rapidly and would take care of sending the documents to the US for me. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could !
A very trustworthy, personalized and friendly service.
Efficient. Responded promptly to communication.
We are very happy and satisfied with prompt and efficient services we were provided.
We hope for a long cooperation with THE APOSTILLES GROUP.
Thank you Matt!
Although there was a delay with the service I hired, Matt was extremely helpful and did his absolute best to ensure that I got the documentation on time.
Great service,will find you next time if we have another application.
We would like to recommend your service to others.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.78 based on 376 reviews