The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Everything was perfect.
Very good service. The process with them is fast and effective.
THe Apostilles Group was very efficient and prompt in their communications. For my specific case, in the unlikely case I will need the apostille again, I would recommend to be alerted when the documentation is delievered to the Consulate.
Hi Giada,

Many thanks for your review and suggestion.

Will definitely be implementing that, usually we send the final, finished documents to you ourselves but situations like yours are few and far between so we haven't had much of an opportunity to learn - but learn we shall! Thanks again and good luck with everything.
Thank you for cooperation! We greatly appreciate the work with you.
Great, customer service! Professional, fast and very friendly.
Thank you, Matt!
Thank you for your custom Michal, best wishes!
Fantastic service. Super fast. Helpful and great communication
Great to hear you had such a good experience Fraser - All the best! Thank you 🙏
Quick and efficient service, all well communicated. Very satisfied.
I couldn’t recommend The Apostilles Group enough. Brilliant service and amazingly quick. I wasn’t sure what documents I need and what to do next, but Matt was very helpful, he explained everything to me, and guided in the right direction.
Thank you so much for this review Aurelijus, it was a pleasure working with you.
I've used the Apostilles Group for several years now, living in Crete, Greece, when requiring documents to be authenticated from the UK for Greek authorities. The company is excellent in every way. Matt Fogarty responds to my e-mails and orders promptly and efficiently, and when there have been problems (as earlier this year) deals with them expertly. I would not use any other company.
Thank you Robert! Look forward to working with you again later this year 🙏
The Apostilles Group provided me with the necessary documents to have my British PhD equipollence.
Thanks Jacopo, and apologies for the mix-up with your order 🙏
Good service.
The Apostille Group did exactly what they promised. They were efficient and helpful every step of the way. Excellent service all round.
Excellent professional service. I recommend this company for a quick and reliable service. Thank you Matt.
The Apostille Group tended to our needs promptly and efficiently. Professional service and attentive care to client needs. Much appreciated.
Fast. Efficient. Very reasonable price
Easy to deal with
Thank you Barry, pleasure working with you 🙏
Friendly, helpful and very efficient service. Highly recommended
Great service, quick efficient and reliable. If this is a service you require then I can’t recommend Apostilles Group enough
I dealt with The Apostilles Group concerning the apostille of some documents. I can say that staff is really professional as I had a specific situation that was solved quick and well. Thanks Matt, he kept me in touch and gave detailed explanations. I highly recommend this company.
I have used The Apostilles Group many times to help with legalising documents. As I live in Spain, it is good to have someone in the UK to help and advise on this legal process and with a sense of humour too!
Thank you Rosemary, looking forward to working with you again soon 🙏
I was given the privilege of dealing with a true gentleman . Mr. Fogarty
went beyond expectations .Not only with the product . He stepped in when DHL let us down and lost the delivery, He dealt with them when
we could not .It was a pleasure to deal him . I can't say enough .I will without hesitation recommend your company to my associates and friends who need your services.
Well done . James A Hobden