The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Very good service! I have already recommended it to other people.
You have a brand that can be trusted for high accuracy and quality
Excellent service, I have already recommended it to expats I’m Qatar.
Good but the copy didn’t look great. Glad it was on time.
Very professional and prompt. Received my documents just when they said it would arrive. I certainly would be using them again!!!
Worked very hard to correct the mistake in the return address and get the document to me as soon as possible.
Quick service as usual
Excellent service!
Great customer service and great communication throughout!
Matt was incredibly helpful and professional in providing us with our urgent documentation. We highly recommend his company - well worth the money.
100% guaranteed and if you’re unsure about a document they will guide you on what you need attesting, what will get approved and are accurate on time frame.
Iam very satisfied with your service Thank you Very professional 👏👌👍
Excellent service, quickly and very efficiently delivered! Excellent support provided throughout
This company bent over backwards to get my documents apostilled despite difficulties. Other companies simply turned me away. Matt kept in contact at all times to keep me up to date to give me options and prices (which were very reasonable). A speedy, excellent and professional service. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for your efforts to help me.
Many Thanks to Matt Fogarty and his team for their speedy and excellent services, they managed to get the documents to us in Hong Kong which then I was able to send it to my partner in Israel. Would recommend.
Exceptional service. Can't recommend enough!
Very thorough Very quick service But most of all very well prepared on the technical aspects Thank you
Very good and reliable service
Excellent service and quick response!
The Apostilles Group was very excellent at expediting a bulk order of documents our organization needed in a short time. However, our organization did require a contract and this took several iterations which is typical, but would would have been nice to have a clearer T&C for overseas clients.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.81 based on 460 reviews