The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
This has been the third time I use the services of The Apostilles Group. Every time I receive the best customer service one could hope for. Matt is always professional and friendly.
Always first class service, efficient and polite.
I was incredibly impressed with the Apostilles Group. Matt was prompt, understood the ins and outs of our situation, and addressed everything with speed, precision, and professionalism. I'd reach out again in a heartbeat!
Excellent customer service for certified copy of birth certificate, police check, and apostilles sent to Brazil. Some postal problems were encountered beyond the control of The Apostilles Group. However, Matt was swift to communicate the problem and find a resolution.
Matt was super helpful! I called on him to assist with documents, as I am in the US and needed a trusted coordinator in the UK to legalize my University degree. Quote was clear and fair, service was as fast as promised, and Matt was communicative along the way. Would definitely use his services again if needed in the future!
We always find the Apostilles Group to offer a quick and efficient service. Their contact Matt Fogarty is always most helpful in answering our replies and providing updates.
Our company has used the Apostilles Group several times and have always received a very efficient and friendly response. Will definitely continue to use.
Very good service for documents to Istanbul. Very thorough and clear communication. Mix up with the posting handled professionally.
Needing to have a document Apostilled and sent to Romania at short notice, the Apostilled Group were very helpful in the advise they gave and then getting the job done! They were able to Apostille the document quicker than if I had sent it to the Government office and express delivered it to its destination in Romania. A job well done!
Amazing service! Great response, and very helpful , friendly and very FAST service!!
Excellent communication and speedy process
I can hold heartedly recommend this company, very supportive and very quick if you are caught short and need it expedited quickly, and very helpful, really appreciate your support
Always helpful and trustworthy
Great service. Matt sorted out my certificates that I needed and took away all the stress. Communication with Matt was also great and answered all my messages in a short time. Will definitely use him again in the future.
Everything was perfect.
Many thanks
Very good service. The process with them is fast and effective.
THe Apostilles Group was very efficient and prompt in their communications. For my specific case, in the unlikely case I will need the apostille again, I would recommend to be alerted when the documentation is delievered to the Consulate.
Hi Giada,

Many thanks for your review and suggestion.

Will definitely be implementing that, usually we send the final, finished documents to you ourselves but situations like yours are few and far between so we haven't had much of an opportunity to learn - but learn we shall! Thanks again and good luck with everything.
Thank you for cooperation! We greatly appreciate the work with you.
Great, customer service! Professional, fast and very friendly.
Thank you, Matt!
Thank you for your custom Michal, best wishes!
Fantastic service. Super fast. Helpful and great communication