The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
It's the second time I've used The Apostilles Group. I am pleased with the service; especially the fact that they let you know where you documents are every step of the way. I will be needing their service soon I think.
This service worked great and Matt made something that looked very complicated into something so simple. All was processed quickly and I received my docs here in Vietnam without any issues. I highly recommend this service and my new company has used them exclusively for some time.
Very great service, Matt is really friendly and helpful.
Had an emergency and needed to get my marriage certificate Apostillie, in an extremely short time frame. Matt Fogarty was super helpful, very knowledgeable and very clear about my limited options and the costs involved. Matt delivered exactly what I needed with time to spare. I can’t recommend this company highly enough and will be using them again. John Curtis
Simple Excellent!
Very efficient and fast service
Very good service! I have already recommended it to other people.
You have a brand that can be trusted for high accuracy and quality
Excellent service, I have already recommended it to expats I’m Qatar.
Good but the copy didn’t look great. Glad it was on time.
Very professional and prompt. Received my documents just when they said it would arrive. I certainly would be using them again!!!
Worked very hard to correct the mistake in the return address and get the document to me as soon as possible.
Quick service as usual
Excellent service!
Great customer service and great communication throughout!
Matt was incredibly helpful and professional in providing us with our urgent documentation. We highly recommend his company - well worth the money.
100% guaranteed and if you’re unsure about a document they will guide you on what you need attesting, what will get approved and are accurate on time frame.
Iam very satisfied with your service Thank you Very professional 👏👌👍
Excellent service, quickly and very efficiently delivered! Excellent support provided throughout
This company bent over backwards to get my documents apostilled despite difficulties. Other companies simply turned me away. Matt kept in contact at all times to keep me up to date to give me options and prices (which were very reasonable). A speedy, excellent and professional service. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks again for your efforts to help me.
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.81 based on 466 reviews