The Apostilles Group Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Apostilles Group

About The Apostilles Group: The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

20 Plymouth Road
First Floor Front Office

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate The Apostilles Group?

"I'm from Vietnam and I needed to get my document notarised in England a few months ago. I'm extremely satisfied with the service. They responded to my request very quickly. I would highly recommend The Apostilles Group to anybody."
"Pleased with the service , document was delivered within an acceptable time frame. The lady on the helpdesk was very helpful and polite."
"fast and reliable service"
"Very quick and satisfied service!! Deffinitelly recommended!!"
"Your service was excellent, the documents arrived back in good time and were perfect for what I needed them for. Thankyou so much, I would not hesitate to use your service again should it be necessary."
"Very reactive staff and professional service. I would definitely recommend The Apostilles Group."
"I have used the services of The Apostilles Group for over 5 years for the purposes of legalizing and notarizing certificates; from educational degrees to personal documents for my marriage registration. I work in the international education sector as a School Principal and I have recommended The Apostilles Group to new incoming staff and to colleagues who require legalized and notarized certificates and documents to obtain visa’s and work permits. Every time I myself and/or colleagues have used the service it is always completed within excellent time and without any issue. They have continued to provide an excellent service each time I ave been involved with them and I will continue to use them and recommend them in the future."
"Excellent service and very quick"
"Good service."
"Very good service. Initially had problems in getting some advice but Matt was very good and reassured me very kindly"
"I have used the Apostilles Group one time only and from that this review could go in a number of different directions. Matt and Holly were very nice but I feel communication could have been better. First I received an apostilled version only (missing the Country's legalization stamps) but their response to that could not have been better. I was provided a return air-bill for shipping the document back at their expense and it take care of quickly and returned to me as quickly as possible. We all make mistakes occasionally, and the taking of swift and responsible action to rectify when it happens, is important, appreciated and a good sign of how they conduct business. I would absolutely use them again!"
"Matt and his team are outstanding! I had a complicated request ( I am overseas in the States) and Matt pulled through for my company. Matt is my first go-to when I need documents standardized and certified. VBB"
"Very good service and very prompt answers."
"Simple, straightforward and efficient. What more could you ask for."
"The instructions and communications were very clear and the whole process was very efficient."
"Very good and efficient work. Well done."
"I am very satisfied. Thank you. I would recommend it."
"I was happy with the apostilles received as it was of brilliant quality. So hats off to both Matt for the good quality service( replies) and the solicitor. However, I was slightly displeased with the timescale. I was told 1 week was the time scale for a standard apostille yet this turned out to be more than a month. Nonetheless, this wouldn't stop me returning to them but I would just be wary of giving them plenty of time. Regards, Rahim"
"Very efficient service with great response times"
"High quality and fast service, also very friendly staff."
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.78 based on 308 reviews