The Apostilles Group Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Apostilles Group

About The Apostilles Group: The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@apostillecertificates.com

20 Plymouth RoadFirst Floor Front Office

How would you rate The Apostilles Group?

"fantastic!"
"I feel very happy for Matts job, he made all the necessaries things for get the correct documentation for the Apostille. I'll be so happy for recommend The Apostille Group to my colleagues and friends. You all made a great job. Many thanks"
"I was happy with the efficiency and the time taken to provide the appropriate document which was accepted by my lawyers in Bulgaria. I will be using you again in relation to another document."
"Quick and friendly response Always available for questions quick and easy process Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service. Quick, efficient and very responsive. Thank you."
"Fast service. I got my apostille just in time for my customer."
"Excellent service, completed within the time frame quoted."
"Great service , very responsive to all messages only negative was that it took a little longer than expected to receive my document back but this may have been out of the Groups hands"
"Matt was fantastic! I needed documents notorised, legalised and certified for a Vietnam work visa. Matt was very efficient and professional. All of my emails were answered quickly and the turnaround time was great. Highly recommended."
Stephanie J
Verified Buyer
"I got my documents exactly as requested. Communication was polite, professional and well intended, in my opinion the communication could have been increased a little, i.e. informing me on the exact day that my documents had been sent out, so I could calculate myself approximately when I would receive it! I felt like I was waiting without much idea. Thanks."
"Very professional and prompt. Great job!"
"Clear communication, prompt and efficient service."
"The Apostilles Group took care of my needs at time when I needed to get my documents attested at short notice. I had tried to take care of the process myself by getting my docs legalised by a local solicitor before sending them to the Foreign and Commonwealth as this would have been the lowest-cost option. But after waiting on local solicitors who didn't reply when I contacted the Group as a simple and quick way of getting through the process before I ran out of time. The result was quick and easy and the Apostilles Group really took most of the hassle out of what is obviously something of a minefield for anyone new to emmigration. My thanks to them."
"Good, prompt service, always!"
"They offered excellent service and at a excellent price. Also they offered very fast service as well"
"Fantastic speed and personnel on the phone were very helpful. Thank you for making it painless."
"Always reliable and professional, excellent service and fast replies. Thanks!"
"Easy to deal with, great communication. Highly recommended."
"prompt and helpful service"
"They do what they say on the tin. Efficient, reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. I particularly liked the one stop shop where they can arrange Solicitor Certification and then Apostille. Really helped in my particular case. Thank You"
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.78 based on 285 reviews