Arford Henderson Law Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Arford Henderson Law Reviews

info@arfordhenderson.co.uk

33 St. James's Square, London,

Nadeem was very pleasant. The meeting was clear and straightforward and Nadeem explained it all very well, and he went beyond what is expected. Nadeem was very helpful.
The process has been very straightforward. Nadeem was very clear in his explanations and I feel relieved it is done.
Nadeem made the process easy and straightforward. I feel great that my Will has been sorted.
I have spoken to Nadeem regarding my wife and my Wills and lasting powers of attorneys. I can't believe how easy it has been. He answered all my question and I am very happy that it has all been done now.
Nadeem was excellent. I am very pleased the way he conducted the meeting. He made it very easy
The service was friendly and an easy process.
The process was easy and friendly. I feel great that my Will has been done.
I had my consultation on the phone. Nadeem was very good.
It was an easy process. Very informative and reassuring process and would not hesitate to recommend Nadeem.
Nadeem was very good. He explained everything in a simple and clear manner. He was friendly and approachable. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Nadeem made it nice and easy and there was no problem. We had the meeting over the phone.
The process is very easy and we were impressed with the speed and accuracy of the service.
Nadeem was very friendly and professional. He was helpful and I feel relieved that my affairs are all sorted out especially with the virus going around.
Nadeem was very informative, and he gave me all the facts that I wanted and I am very happy with the service that I received. I have no hesitation to recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem was punctual and efficient. He had a professional manner. He explained the processes to us in a clear manner.
Very friendly. Nadeem made the process simple to understand. I was very impressed with how quickly the appointment was made and the process was easy.
Nadeem was efficient and effective in understanding our needs, and steered us with professional advice that I was looking for.
Nadeem was very good and pleased with the service provided. He came to see my ill brother and helped him a lot with his legal work. Thank you
Nadeem was very helpful and I appreciate that he came to the house as my mother is elderly. Nadeem was very kind and efficient in his work.
Nice, easy and efficient service. Nadeem was very friendly at the meeting. He was reasonably priced.
Arford Henderson Law is rated 4.93 based on 375 reviews