Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Live Chat, Telephone
"Great service and very prompt and answered all of my questions and satisfied. Definitely would refer to use."
"Excellent service, very pleased"
"Nadeem was very informative, helpful and friendly with explaining the process of our Wills. We feel assured our child and assets will be taken care of as we have desired."
"very efficient, courteous and a pleasure to deal with serious matters. thank you wholeheartedly."
"Nadeem has been very helpful with all the queries we needed assistance with. He is professional and would definitely recommend him to families and friends."
"I am very happy with the service provided by nadeem. he was very kind and explained us all the aspect of the law around wills."
"absolutely satisfied with the service provided and the honest manner in which i was dealt with. very competitive pricing."
"A straightforward experience with a pleasant company and friendly people certainly made a difficult task a lot easier."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE! ALL EXPLAINED VERY WELL AND VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE."
"everything was explained properly, very helpful would definitely recommend them to people. thanks"
"first class advice and service highly recommended"
"I was so pleased with the service I received. Everything was explained in a way that I could understand and the staff was so helpful and guided me from the very beginning and I recommend you to everybody"
"I could highly recommend this will writing service. Nadeem was charming and explained everything in an excellent and simple fashion."
"My mother and I have found this company both caring and professional in all that they have done for us . We did both LPA’s with them and they were very pricise with every detail making sure at all times we understood and were happy with the whole process. I would highly recommend them to guide and help others in planning their future"
"Very friendly and gave me good advice. Explained everything clearly."
"Nadeem is very personable and amazingly helpful and wise. Thank you very much"
"I would like ti thank Nadeem and Laura for everything they have done so far.Helping my parents.Thank you so much"
"an experience the was made easy by a professional and charming man."
"So easy and quick. Came to me, we did it in 20 minutes. Been putting it off for ages but now have peace of mind."
"Extremely helpful and very useful experience and very satisfied what has been done on our behalf"
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews