Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Nadeem was very good. He explained everything in a simple and clear manner. He was friendly and approachable. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
Nadeem made it nice and easy and there was no problem. We had the meeting over the phone.
The process is very easy and we were impressed with the speed and accuracy of the service.
Nadeem was very friendly and professional. He was helpful and I feel relieved that my affairs are all sorted out especially with the virus going around.
Nadeem was very informative, and he gave me all the facts that I wanted and I am very happy with the service that I received. I have no hesitation to recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem was punctual and efficient. He had a professional manner. He explained the processes to us in a clear manner.
Very friendly. Nadeem made the process simple to understand. I was very impressed with how quickly the appointment was made and the process was easy.
Nadeem was efficient and effective in understanding our needs, and steered us with professional advice that I was looking for.
Nadeem was very good and pleased with the service provided. He came to see my ill brother and helped him a lot with his legal work. Thank you
Nadeem was very helpful and I appreciate that he came to the house as my mother is elderly. Nadeem was very kind and efficient in his work.
Nice, easy and efficient service. Nadeem was very friendly at the meeting. He was reasonably priced.
Nadeem was very amenable and very informative. I would recommend him to my friends. The process was very easy
Nadeem was very good and helpful.
Nadeem put us at our ease. Guided us through the jargon. And went the extra mile to help us out.
Nadeem provided an excellent and prompt service. I would recommend him to my friends
Nadeem gave clear advice and options to consider.
Nadeem was very professional and courteous and easy to talk to. He was very helpful with the Will and Lasting Power of Attorney. I would recommend him to my family and friends
The process was easy and strait forward. He came to our place and made it accessible for us. I would recommend his services.
Nadeem explained everything in a straightforward manner, and he was pleasant. Nadeem has really helped me out. He is very professional
An excellent professional service! I would defintely recommend to friends.
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 347 reviews