Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Nadeem was very calm and reassuring. I have the peace of mind that my documents have been sorted out by him.
Nadeem is very professional and sincere, and I feel great that this is all done properly.
Nadeem was excellent and very knowledgeable and guided us to what we wanted to achieve. He was very patient with us.
Nadeem is very thorough, kind and adaptive.
Nadeem made it very simple and explained it clearly so that I had no problems in making the decision to write my Will. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem made it very easy and simple to write a Will. I would recommend him to my friends and family
The process was clear and simple and it was an easy to follow. And the meeting was 30 min long.
Nadeem was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. We are happy with what we have done and he answered all our questions. The meeting was done in a timely manner.
Nadeem was thorough and calm and gave thorough advice, but took too long.
The process was very easy. Nadeem is very pleasant and he explained everything I did not understand in a simple way.
Nadeem was extremely efficient, we understood everything he said in a clear manner. It has gone all very smoothly.
Nadeem was very pleasant. The meeting was clear and straightforward and Nadeem explained it all very well, and he went beyond what is expected. Nadeem was very helpful.
The process has been very straightforward. Nadeem was very clear in his explanations and I feel relieved it is done.
Nadeem made the process easy and straightforward. I feel great that my Will has been sorted.
I have spoken to Nadeem regarding my wife and my Wills and lasting powers of attorneys. I can't believe how easy it has been. He answered all my question and I am very happy that it has all been done now.
Nadeem was excellent. I am very pleased the way he conducted the meeting. He made it very easy
The service was friendly and an easy process.
The process was easy and friendly. I feel great that my Will has been done.
I had my consultation on the phone. Nadeem was very good.
It was an easy process. Very informative and reassuring process and would not hesitate to recommend Nadeem.
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 367 reviews