Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Live Chat, Telephone
"Nadeem was very efficient and very comfortable to talk to and the experience was great."
"Nadeem was very efficient and effective. I had all of my questions answered and got the result I wanted"
"We felt very pleased with the information given and with language we understood, very professional thank you"
"Very thorough and efficient, with excellent advice given as to the various options available to us. Would recommend."
"A very pleasant and thorough explanation of the factors surrounding a will. Good advice given."
"The whole experience was friendly, quick and very easy. Nadeem was very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
"Nadeem came to see me about my Will, he was very polite and a very kind man. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Superb service. Thank you"
"Thankyou - great service"
"Nadeem made the whole process easy and stress-free. He provided a service with great sensitivity and expertise. Thank you."
"Personal touch, very friendly and honest advice."
"Nadeem was very personable and informative and the fact that he comes to the home is very helpful for us. I would thoroughly recommend his will service."
"Fantastic service and great value for money. Nadeem was wonderful."
"Nadeem very professional experience, very efficient and extremely helpful. will certainly pass on recommendations"
"Nadeem came to see my Dad to help him with his Lasting Power of Attorney at home. The service was excellent. He made it very straight forward. My Dad and me are very happy with the service."
"great advise and planning. all matters can be concluded in a meeting. highly recommended"
"Very professional, friendly, efficient and thorough. Explained process and law well. Would highly recommend services of Nadeem to draft your will."
"extremely competent and well informed"
"An easy and relaxed process, highly recommended"
"An excellent service and explained very thoroughly. Very professional and would definitely recommend Nadeem who has years of experience and very knowledgeable in his speciality as a solicitor."
"Very helpful for me to complete my lasting will. Great service, thank you."
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 175 reviews