Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

attentive and informative help .Answered all my questions and procedure explained.
Service was very professional, quick and easy.
Very professional and helpful.
On time. Efficient and practical. An excellent service. Nadeem was both courteous and professional.
It has been an education and an eye opener. I have gained so much knowledge and I am relieved that these matters have now been resolved.
Pleased with the service, arrived on time and the service was prompt and professional.
We have wanted to sort out our wills for ages - so looked on line. Nadeem made the whole experience quick and easy - i would certainly recommend him and his team. The office were incredibly efficient - called me back straight away and emailed the info when they said they would. Laura you are a star! Thank you
Nadeem has been very helpful and taught me a few things I did not know about inheritance tax and Wills. I feel happy that it has all be done.
Nadeem provided a straightforward service and explained everything in ordinary language for me to understand. I would highly recommend him.
Nadeem has proven to be informative, trustworthy and reliable.
Nadeem always makes me feel confident that I am getting the best advise. He simplifies the law to make sure I understand the law and I have every trust in the advice he gives me.
All very straight-forward and very clear. No problems and everything explained clearly.
Nadeem was a great help in advising my Mother on her Will and LPAs. We would highly recommend his services.
Nadeem is experienced and trustworthy. I recommend him to my friends and family.
Excellent service would highly recommend. Nadeem has acted professional throughout.
Nadeem was extremely helpful and efficient and charming man. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family
Nadeem provided an excellent service and was very professional throughout. Would definitely recommend.
Nadeem gave excellent advice and my father is very happy with his work. I would recommend him to my family and friends
This experience was easier than I thought it would be! Nadeem was patient with my questions and was very helpful with my complex requirements.
we are very happy with all advice and dealings with mr nadeem afzal in relation to my mum and dads will and LPAs all questions and problems we had with previous documents have been cleared up 100 %
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 308 reviews