Arford Henderson Law Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Arford Henderson Law Reviews

info@arfordhenderson.co.uk

33 St. James's Square, London,

Arford Henderson Law are calm, professional and knowledgable explained everything to me in a simple way. They are detailed in their advice and I now understand everything about Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney. The legal fees were of great value.
The meeting was extremely courteous and professional. Arford Henderson are knowledgeable and would definitely recommend to friends and family. They made a difficult matter really easy to understand.
I feel so much relief that Arford Henderson Law have done my Will. I want to thank them for being so kind and compassionate. It is a brilliant service. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
I was scared before the meeting but I now have peace of mind that it is done. Nadeem was very good, he made me calm and explained everything clearly and I understood it and made it seem simple.
Arford Henderson Law were absolutely brilliant. They gave me helpful information and today the solicitor was straightforward and answered all my questions. I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Our interview shows that Nadeem is very approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and professional person to deal with.
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Nadeem. He has been clear, patient and we have understood everything he told us.
Nadeem is punctual. Very thorough and knowledgeable and happy with the service. And he is very patient.
Nadeem is very knowledgeable and methodical and answered all of my question.
Nadeem was extremely knowledgable and helpful and made the process of making my first Will simple and easy. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Dealing with Nadeem was done very easily, and avoided the hassle of going into an office and Nadeem was very professional.
I am very happy that my Will has been done. It was a quality service. Nadeem rang on time, it was quick, easy and efficient.
I feel a great sense of relief now that it is done. Nadeem had a great level of understanding towards my case and he has attention to detail. Nadeem explained everything in a non complicated legal way.
Nadeem rang me punctually. He was very clear in taking me through the process. I was happy with the contact made with Nadeem which gives me assurance for the future relationship.
Nadeem was very good. He has sorted out my paperwork. I would recommend him to my friends. He was very clear and made them easy to understand.
Nadeem was lovely and I really appreciate all his hard work. Thank you, he was very very helpful. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem is very efficient and knowledgeable. I feel a lot better now and one thing to worry about
I am very relieved that my documents are sorted out. The service was efficient, fast and empathetic and very thorough.
Nadeem was very helpful and I feel relieved that my affairs have been sorted out. Thank you
Nadeem explained everything in a clear manner and it was efficient service.
Arford Henderson Law is rated 4.92 based on 388 reviews