Arford Henderson Law Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Arford Henderson Law Reviews

info@arfordhenderson.co.uk

33 St. James's Square, London,

Nadeem was extremely knowledgable and helpful and made the process of making my first Will simple and easy. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Dealing with Nadeem was done very easily, and avoided the hassle of going into an office and Nadeem was very professional.
I am very happy that my Will has been done. It was a quality service. Nadeem rang on time, it was quick, easy and efficient.
I feel a great sense of relief now that it is done. Nadeem had a great level of understanding towards my case and he has attention to detail. Nadeem explained everything in a non complicated legal way.
Nadeem rang me punctually. He was very clear in taking me through the process. I was happy with the contact made with Nadeem which gives me assurance for the future relationship.
Nadeem was very good. He has sorted out my paperwork. I would recommend him to my friends. He was very clear and made them easy to understand.
Nadeem was lovely and I really appreciate all his hard work. Thank you, he was very very helpful. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem is very efficient and knowledgeable. I feel a lot better now and one thing to worry about
I am very relieved that my documents are sorted out. The service was efficient, fast and empathetic and very thorough.
Nadeem was very helpful and I feel relieved that my affairs have been sorted out. Thank you
Nadeem explained everything in a clear manner and it was efficient service.
Nadeem was very helpful and explained everything clearly, and I am relieved that it is done.
Nadeem was very approachable and he gave us all the options and advised us properly.
Nadeem was very calm and reassuring. I have the peace of mind that my documents have been sorted out by him.
Nadeem is very professional and sincere, and I feel great that this is all done properly.
Nadeem was excellent and very knowledgeable and guided us to what we wanted to achieve. He was very patient with us.
Nadeem is very thorough, kind and adaptive.
Nadeem made it very simple and explained it clearly so that I had no problems in making the decision to write my Will. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Nadeem made it very easy and simple to write a Will. I would recommend him to my friends and family
The process was clear and simple and it was an easy to follow. And the meeting was 30 min long.
Arford Henderson Law is rated 4.93 based on 379 reviews