Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd

info@wtpsolicitor.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Live Chat, Telephone
"So convenient to have the meeting in our own home. Nadeem was extremely helpful. The whole process is very efficient and non complicated."
"No problem with Nadeem, all clear."
"Very friendly professional service"
"Nadeem was very good. I was in hospital and Nadeem came to see me and sorted out my affairs."
"Nadeem was very professional and helpful and i would highly recommend him."
"Nadeem was very helpful and professional in his approach. He explained the process in a simple and understandable language. I would recommend him."
"Really happy with the service provided, Nadeem was able to answer all our questions"
"Brilliant service! Very thorough. Nadeem was knowledgeable and helped my Gran do her legal work."
"A very professional and informative service."
"Very good service, we are so happy that Nadeem came to see us. We are relieved that our assets are protected."
"Nadeem explained every thing very well and has been very informative to me and my wife"
"Nadeem was excellent. He was very friendly, smart and gave me excellent advice. I would most definitely recommend him to my friends."
"Nadeem was quick and efficient."
"A very quick and easy service."
"Nadeem is very good"
"Nadeem was professional and very helpful. I am glad that the work has been done and one less thing to worry about."
"Nadeem gave me excellent service. He was very quick and I will recommend him to my family and friends."
"Nadeem was very informative. He made us feel relaxed. Nadeem is a polite man and I would recommend him."
"Nadeem made me feel at ease and the process was easy and although it was a personal matter, Nadeem made me feel comfortable."
"Nadeem was informative and professional in creating my and my partners wills. I recommend his services."
Wills Trusts & Probate Services Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 240 reviews