WOWooO Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWooO
Email, Live Chat
Read WOWooO Reviews
Great price and fast delivery - couldn’t fault them at all.
Lovely Christmas water spinner . Good price , bought two . Had gone out of stock , seller alerted me when had more . Good communication throughout .
Excellent toy for a 5 month old. Well made and colourful
All good No complaints! 👍🏻
Fabulous service
Excellent service, great communication and fast delivery. I haven’t set up my light as yet though.
Excellent service, prompt delivery. The recipient of the item is delighted that the glasses are exactly as described and looks forward to running many miles in them. Thank you
I very impressed with delivery and service. Love my gift.
very good company, reached out to me to make sure I was happy with my purchase and that I was happy with the service, given I hadn't used them before, I was a bit dubious but all that went away when they provided a great service, I couldn't be happier with my dealings with them and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Easy ordering and goods arrived quickly.
Excellent service - pleased with product - as described. Look forward to putting them up! Not seen battery icicle lights before! Hope they perform well!!
Good service and communication. Fabulous prices
Easy ordering system. Great communication re payment and delivery. Goods received when expected. Email and thank you note from the business. It’s the little touches that count 👏😊
Best price I could find online followed by quick delivery.
Great service as usual slick website easy order cheap prices easy pay and fast delivery Thankyou to everyone at WOWooO
Excellent service
Quality product, fast delivery.
Fantastic product. I bought 2 nordic ware pans.. I love them. Very fast efficient delivery.
Very pleased !
I’m delighted with my purchase as the Christmas lights are wonderful, delivery was very quick and communication was excellent and very friendly. This is not my first purchase and will not be my last. I will return as much for the outstanding customer service as for the excellent products. Thank you.
WOWooO is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews