WOWooO Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOWooO

How would you rate WOWooO ?

"Great service, love the website, very user friendly. The goods were well described and sent in the perfect packaging(so no waste) prompt delivery and exactly as I ordered. Will be shopping here again."
"Fantastic customer service from the seller. Fast delivery and packaged well. Couldn't be happier."

Robin
"Quick service and great price! Cheers!"

Robin
"Great service. Notified me straight away when there was a problem. And sorted it out very quickly whilst keeping me informed. Absolutely great service. Thank you"

Robin
"Exactly what I wanted. Very fast delivery! Thanks for your great service"
Thank you for the 5* review, it's great to hear from happy customers!

Robin
"Easy ordering process, reasonable prices and delivery was fast. Product was exactly as seen and described on the website. No faults at all!"

Robin
"Good delivery as promised, but just as important great product and pricing for Bodyglide. Will definitely buy again from WoWooO."

Robin
"Prompt delivery and competitive prices along with fantastic communication communication from Team Wowooo. Will definitely shop with these guys again ."
Thank you for the 5* review, it's really appreciated! Good to hear you'll be back :)

Robin
"Excellent service from WOWooO. I ordered a Swiss Gold coffee filter and it has proved perfect, being used numerous times every single day. Delivery was very fast and the filter was at the best price I could find online. Great company."
Thank you for the 5* review, and also for posting the first ever product review on our website, it's really appreciated! The Swiss Gold coffee filters are fantastic and last for years, I'm really pleased you like it.

Robin
"Delivery was nice and quick, and the product was perfect, a very well received gift."
Thank you for the 5* review, it's really appreciated! I'm glad the recipient was happy with their present.

"Very fast delivery"

Robin
"Bought a VW bottle opener as a pressie for my sister who loves VWs- when I saw the idea, I absolutely loved the originality, as did she!"
The Beer Buddies are new to us this year and we love them too. Really pleased to hear your sister liked it! Thank you for the review!

Robin
"Good service from WOWooO! Bought a scent diffuser from the website after finding it cheaper than anywhere else (including Amazon!). Delivered for free within the scheduled time frame. Will happily use again in the future."
Thank you for the 5* review and spelling our name perfectly, CAPS and all! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the product and delivery, we always aim to be competitive on price.

Robin
"Good products and prices. Fast delivery."
Hi Kelly

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you were happy with the products and delivery :)

Robin
"over the years I have had several differed burners, but I have never had any that thing comes close to this. I know it is expensive but I believe it is worth every penny. I am thinking this could be a good xmas present for many of my friends."
Hi Peter

I'm really pleased to hear you're happy with the madebyzen diffuser, we do think they're the best in the market! And thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Robin
"Faultless. Cannot complain. Excellent service throughout."
Hi Adrian

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we appreciate your feedback and are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service.

Robin
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery i cant fault it would highly recommend"
Hi Leanna

Thank you for your lovely 5* review, we appreciate your feedback.

We're very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and delivery :)

Robin
"Easy to use website, quick delivery. Very happy with the service I received."
Hi Alexandra

Thank you for your lovely 5* review, we appreciate your feedback.

We're very pleased to hear that you're happy with the website and service.

Robin
"WOWooO did OK. Amazon threw the package into the back garden."
"Excellent service value quality and communication. Will definitely purchase from this company in the future. Many thanks"
WOWooO is rated 4.96 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!