Winning Smiles Reviews

Read Winning Smiles Reviews

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

Tell us how Winning Smiles made you happy
Excellent treatment from andrewe and his team .can't thank them enough.did amazing job on my teeth including removing cist. Bone implant .various extraction.8 fillings and upper jaw dental implant.pain and hassle free.excellent value for money.they really care at winning smiles.
Hi.I am a 54 year old.guy had traumatic time with dentists in the distant past.allways meant to sort out my teeth .but there was allways something else to pay for.was very nervous of any treatment or procedure.can not thank or recommend Andrew and his team enough.from day one they put me at ease and explained the painfree process.I have recieved excellent treatment care and after care.would advise anyone with similar concerns or nerves to contact winning smiles.
I am completely in love with my new smile. I had a big gap in my front teeth; and about 5 years ago I started losing my confidence because of it. My self esteem was at an all tune low. In January 2019 I decided to go something about it and I cannot even remember how I came across ‘winning smiles’ but I’m glad I did. Best decision ever!!!! My teeth are absolutely perfect, I don’t think I’ve smiled this much. Ever.

Huge special thank you to Charlene and the ladies at reception desk. You’ve been very supportive during this process.

Thank you honestly.

Thank you honestly.
I had several implants done recently. Excellent care and service throughout from andrew fennell and staff. Am realy pleased with result. Couldnt recommend it more. James hayes.
Outstanding dentist practice highly recommend. Andrew and all the team are amazing I must also praise the reception team too especially Denise she is so efficient and helpful.
Denise is the best, whenever I speak with her on the phone she makes me feel at ease, always polite, professional and helpful. Her customer service is beyond remarkable, Winning smiles is so lucky to have her!
They have given me the smile I have always wished for. Andrew and his team are extremely professional, not to mention talented. They’re aftercare is excellent, and if this practice was a hotel in Dubai it would be 7*. Couldn’t recommend enough. Amazing results and couldn’t thank the team anymore
I visted Winning Smiles recently for an emergency extraction and would not hesitate to recommend them. As a nervous patient Andrew and the team made me feel at ease and fully explained the problem and treatment required. I am extremly grateful to them for seeing & treating me so quickly.
Just like to say that Andrew and all there staff are brilliant at all they do highly recommend. Just wanted to say hope Andrew and family and all the lovely staff to stay safe and well at this difficult time.Take care hope to see you soon x😁😁
Very professional and explained everything in detail before the procedure. I would highly recommend this practice.
I can not thank Andrew enough for giving me my confidence back :-) I absolutely LOVE my new implants and can’t stop smiling!! The whole procedure was painless! Andrew and Sam made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout all my visits. All of the staff at Winning Smiles are helpful and so friendly and I highly recommend anyone thinking of having dental surgery to choose this practice :-) x
Excellent treatment from all the winning smiles team
Very professional but at the same time friendly.
Love my new teeth!!
Excellent services provided
Visit Winning Smiles regularly for hygiene appointments following implants, also visit dentist Andrew for check ups. Surgery is amazing, everyone is not only professional but very welcoming and approachable. I would 100% recommend this surgery, I am so thankful that I found Winning Smiles.
The last few years I have been worried about going to the Denist. Winning smiles have encouraged me to attend, the staff are friendly and very welcoming.
Just had my upper implants installed by Andrew. It was the most painless experience I’ve ever had in a dentists . Didn’t even feel any injection as they used a wand,
He removed old teeth and I didn’t realise he was even started until he said ... last 2. I was provided with temp teeth that look fantastic . Swelling day 2 but no pain . All the staff are very friendly and very helpfull. Would honestly recommend to anyone looking for first class dentistry

Rod burns
I have been a patient of Winning Smiles for 15 plus years and have always found them to be second to none in all aspects of dentistry, however, recently my 9 year old son had an issue with a tooth and he was extremely nervous about the work he required on his tooth, as with any successful business they are busy but when I called and explained the situation they immediately agreed to see us the following morning, as always we were greeted by the staff on reception who are extremely professional and friendly, we sat down and was within minutes met by the dental assistant who showed us into the dental chair, a new dentist who I had not met before ALEX , I simply can not praise enough for the manor and professional way he treated my very nervous son, the man quite simply was amazing, Andrew the owner of the practice even took the time to look in to make sure everything was OK, I can not recommend this dentistry enough!
If you are a nervous patient and dread the thought of attending the dentist, please take my advise and look no further, Winning Smiles is the place to go, this is the only dental practice myself and my family will ever attend
Close Family