Winning Smiles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Winning Smiles

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

How would you rate Winning Smiles ?

"Jamie made a great change to my teeth and confidence with his expertise, patience and honest opinion in what he thought would make best resklts. I was extremely happy with my treatment and finished results. I will continue to use winning smiles."
"Very good service made me absolutely comfortable highly recommend"
"Great experience removing a back tooth, no pain whatsoever!! I had years and years of bad dental treatments, I wish I had found winning smiles earlier."
"Andrew & the staff were friendly, I felt at ease straight away The treatment was carried out with minimal pain I was over the moon with my teeth & can smile again . I would highly recommend them"
"Andrew is excellent no pain very pleased"
"Amazing service and pain free treatment, so impressed with my teeth and it's made a massive difference with how they look now"
"Jamie was lovely and turned my awful smile into a perfect smile all the staff are wonderful here and I am so pleased I can smile without worrying about my teeth"
"All the staff are professional and friendly, I feel confident that I receive the best treatment available in an environment that is clean and as relaxing as a dental surgery could be."
"Everyone at this practice is always very professional and polite. The extensive work i had carried out was extremely well done and I have every confidence in all the staff both medical and reception."
"Everyone helpful and friendly Always there to help Look forward to another visit soon Eileen Smith now Cartwright !!!!"
"Over the past year I have had extensive dental work carried out at Winning Smiles. This included three implants, crowns and bridge work all of which have been carried by Andrew Fennell who from my initial consultation to completion was both friendly and efficient. He took the time to fully explain the process in a professional manner and I felt totally at ease with the proposals. I was consulted regarding the size/colour shade of the new teeth and extremely happy with the results. I have had no problems following the procedures. All the staff at Winning Smiles are very friendly and professional and I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service in a warm environment and very friendly people. Thank you very, very much. My very best wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and Happy 2018. Regards. Shirley Tidd"
"excellent treatment, friendly staff"
"Your first port of call is the reception area. The staff always give you a warm welcome and address you by your name as soon as you arrive which makes you feel a valued patient. There is also a choice of drinks on hand! Andrew is fantastic; offering free consultations and advice. I have had major work done on my teeth which took quite a few months to complete but his patience, advice, care and accessibility never dwindled. The hygienist team are also the best I have ever come across. I would recommend his practice highly for all your dental needs. Worth every penny I've spent and the dental plan is a great idea. Thanks a million guys and girls."
"Amazing service, so happy with my new smile"
"Very reassuring"
"All the staff were extremely polite and friendly. I was put at ease at all stages of my treatment"
"The service was fantastic and the people was very accommodating"
"they changed my life! ....truly! after my bridge implant I was pain free, could smile again and the staff there were so dedicated, professional and a joy to be around."
Winning Smiles is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews