Winning Smiles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Winning Smiles

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

How would you rate Winning Smiles?

Patricia Cox
Verified Buyer
"Andrew is excellent no pain very pleased"
Alanna Groom
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and pain free treatment, so impressed with my teeth and it's made a massive difference with how they look now"
Victoria Alderson
Verified Buyer
"Jamie was lovely and turned my awful smile into a perfect smile all the staff are wonderful here and I am so pleased I can smile without worrying about my teeth"
Sandra Harrington
Verified Buyer
"All the staff are professional and friendly, I feel confident that I receive the best treatment available in an environment that is clean and as relaxing as a dental surgery could be."
Denise Moorcroft-Hogan
Verified Buyer
"Everyone at this practice is always very professional and polite. The extensive work i had carried out was extremely well done and I have every confidence in all the staff both medical and reception."
Eileen Smith
Verified Buyer
"Everyone helpful and friendly Always there to help Look forward to another visit soon Eileen Smith now Cartwright !!!!"
Carol Rawles
Verified Buyer
"Over the past year I have had extensive dental work carried out at Winning Smiles. This included three implants, crowns and bridge work all of which have been carried by Andrew Fennell who from my initial consultation to completion was both friendly and efficient. He took the time to fully explain the process in a professional manner and I felt totally at ease with the proposals. I was consulted regarding the size/colour shade of the new teeth and extremely happy with the results. I have had no problems following the procedures. All the staff at Winning Smiles are very friendly and professional and I would highly recommend them."
Shirley Tidd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service in a warm environment and very friendly people. Thank you very, very much. My very best wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and Happy 2018. Regards. Shirley Tidd"
Barry Wood
Verified Buyer
"excellent treatment, friendly staff"
"Your first port of call is the reception area. The staff always give you a warm welcome and address you by your name as soon as you arrive which makes you feel a valued patient. There is also a choice of drinks on hand! Andrew is fantastic; offering free consultations and advice. I have had major work done on my teeth which took quite a few months to complete but his patience, advice, care and accessibility never dwindled. The hygienist team are also the best I have ever come across. I would recommend his practice highly for all your dental needs. Worth every penny I've spent and the dental plan is a great idea. Thanks a million guys and girls."
Nicolla Farry
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service, so happy with my new smile"
Terri Blackwell
"Very reassuring"
Elaine Barrett
Verified Buyer
"All the staff were extremely polite and friendly. I was put at ease at all stages of my treatment"
Billy Moule
Verified Buyer
"The service was fantastic and the people was very accommodating"
Julia Morris
Verified Buyer
"they changed my life! ....truly! after my bridge implant I was pain free, could smile again and the staff there were so dedicated, professional and a joy to be around."
Winning Smiles is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews