Winning Smiles Reviews

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

Tell us how Winning Smiles made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I called winning smiles today, I have a Dental Plan, I have a toothache , but cannot get an appointment to see my dentist or even an appointment for the next month or so was told by Marie the reception manager my dentist is concentrating on cosmetic dentistry only for the next little while . This is the first time I have had a toothache in years and I have a plan but cannot get an appointment to see my dentist."
I am really sorry to hear this. My policy is to try our utmost to treat patients in pain the same day they call us. Marie was on reception covering for a short period. She is new and does not normally work the phones. Please text me and I will see you today. I will be in the clinic from 0830-2pm. Dr Andrew Fennell. Business owner. 07961785823
Winning Smiles is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews