Winning Smiles Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Winning Smiles

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

Tell us how Winning Smiles made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Live Chat, Telephone
"I got my smile back๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜"
"A professional and friendly team, who make you feel at ease. I had avoided the dentist for years until I was recommended Winning Smiles. Now happily drive 40 minutes to appointments, knowing I am getting the best dental care. I have just gone through treatment with a brace to correct a crooked smile and am over the moon with the outcome. Thanks to Charlene for massively improving my smile!"
"Luke and all the staff at winning smiles were fantastic i had a fear of dentists not anymore put my mind at ease and the result at the end was unbelieveable i can smile again and to be honest havent stopped gray"
"i had a fear of dentists its gone now luke and his staff have been superb and the fear factor has gone and cant wait to finish treatment and the end result grahame"
"Professional service from the start and Andrew is a real gentleman. He takes the time to explain everything and puts the patient at complete ease. His support team are fantastic. I can’t recommend him highly enough."
"I highly recommend Winning Smiles . Andrew and his team are friendly,patient,kind and professional.i travel an hour for appointments, so worth it.Still have braces but loving my Winning Smile already ! Thank you team ๐Ÿ˜€"
"Dr Fennell and all his staff at Winning Smiles make the surgery a welcoming place. The quality of the service is great and the surgery itself is clean and accessible. I have been a regular customer for 6 years and it’s worth the hour drive every time without doubt. 5/5 stars ๐Ÿ‘"
"They did a great job especially Andrew . A professional doctor. I don’t have words to thank you enough."
"Thank you again for everything that you ve done Andrew.You did a great job and I can smile again with no shame . Thank you and for sure we re gonna recommend you ."
"Lovely staff and super professional. Andrew was the best ."
"Andrew was very professional and He know what he was doing.At the end i was surprised and please.For sure i m gonna come back and i m gonna recommended it ."
"After no longer smiling at eat out, I had a full set of implants and they changed so much for me, the winning smile team have been amazing, putting me at ease, from day one my experience has been nothing but impeccable, so thank you again, will recommend to anyone who wants a great dentist"
"Jamie made a great change to my teeth and confidence with his expertise, patience and honest opinion in what he thought would make best resklts. I was extremely happy with my treatment and finished results. I will continue to use winning smiles."
"Very good service made me absolutely comfortable highly recommend"
"Great experience removing a back tooth, no pain whatsoever!! I had years and years of bad dental treatments, I wish I had found winning smiles earlier."
"Andrew & the staff were friendly, I felt at ease straight away The treatment was carried out with minimal pain I was over the moon with my teeth & can smile again . I would highly recommend them"
"Andrew is excellent no pain very pleased"
"Amazing service and pain free treatment, so impressed with my teeth and it's made a massive difference with how they look now"
"Jamie was lovely and turned my awful smile into a perfect smile all the staff are wonderful here and I am so pleased I can smile without worrying about my teeth"
"All the staff are professional and friendly, I feel confident that I receive the best treatment available in an environment that is clean and as relaxing as a dental surgery could be."
Winning Smiles is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews