Wharton Goldsmith Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wharton Goldsmith
"We have used Wharton three times recently for repairs and resizing of rings. Each time the service has been impeccable and the standard of repair faultless. The shop staff are very patient and very knowledgeable, explaining the pros and cons of different options, and the prices have been reasonable. The workshop staff produce a faultless product, on one occasion meeting a tight time request."
"Lovely item smooth transaction. Would order again."
"I can wholeheartedly recommend Whartons for extra personal customer service, extensive product knowledge and care with a wonderful on-site workshop."
"Everything I have purchased from Wharton Goldsmith (both commissioned and "off-the-shelf") has been superb quality. The designs, workmanship and quality would be difficult to improve on. All the staff are friendly and helpful and I have always enjoyed the experience of purchasing a Wharton's piece of jewellery."
"I was treated pleasantly and my repair was completed quickly and well."
"Chris designed a very classical piece of jewellery for me using an existing piece that I did not wear. I now have an amazing white gold, diamond and Tanzanite necklace I enjoy wearing it on a daily basis."
"Friendly and excellent service. One tiny problem - it's not clear where to go when entering the shop. i will return - and have told my friends about the service. Judy Francis"
"Best Jeweller in the area without doubt. Lovely Personal service with huge expertise. Such a refreshing change from the large chains with their usual corporate disinterest"
"It is always a pleasure to deal with Wharton Goldsmith. The staff are very welcoming, always professional and the quality of their work outstanding. I have had jewellery made, purchased jewellery, had rings sized and items valued. On each occasion I have been extremely happy with the service and quality of work received."
"My partner recently had a ring (which she inherited from her mother) completely remodelled with additional diamonds and she was delighted with the final result. This was in no small way due to care and attention provided by the owner Christopher Wharton. If you are looking for a quality jeweller offering a bespoke and personal service then look no further*****"
"Have purchased several things from Wharton’s over the years, including an engagement ring and more recently an eternity ring which were made for me in a Wharton design. The service is always very good, and the after service (to clean and polish periodically). The consistency of quality and service make this a shop I will keep using in the future!"
"Fantastic jewellers."
"A wonderful jewellers who have made some stunning pieces for us with excellent service and customer care"
"As on previous occasions I received very good service from helpful, professional, friendly people."
"From beginning to end we had a very personalised service with Mr Wharton and his team. We were very happy with designs and attention to detail so that the end result was successful. Excellent service."
"Customer service is their strength. Beautiful selection of jewellery as well. It’s our “ Go to “ place for special occasion jewellery."
"A very enjoyable experience from start to finish with extremely knowledgeable and professional staff. The quality of the engagement ring produced for me was incredible and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Wharton Goldsmith and buy from them again."
"Excellent friendly staff who go out of their way to help customers in their requirements, whether it is making something special or a purchase from the shop."
"Always very helpful and very professional always competitive Prices well don keep up the good SERVICE"
"Took my 17year old engagement ring to have the diamond fixed as had loosened. Also other platinum jewellery to be cleaned. All came back looking like brand new. Ive had them cleaned before over the years at other jewellers but have never come back to me looking so good. Will definitely return and not waste time with any other jewellers."
Wharton Goldsmith is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews