Wharton Goldsmith Reviews

Mrs Debbs Lancelott
Mrs K Crick
Mrs A Dixon
Miss Sophie Holdham
Item in great condition and incredibly fast delivery
Excellent customer service very helpful and courteous . Item arrived on time very pleased with item .
Amazing service - ordered one day and the item was with me the next, and the earrings are beautiful. One very happy customer.
Exactly what was wanted, a good price and speedy delivery
Excellent service from purchasing on site to receiving my earrings. I would use this site again and encourage others to use
Super fast delivery, well packaged, delighted with my purchase. Thank you!
Excellent service from Mark at Wharton Goldsmith. I phoned up initially to get some information about a jewellery range. They checked their stock levels and found exactly the item I wanted. They were happy to send a photo to me by email and then send it out next day for me. I loved it so much I bought another. Nothing was too much trouble. Very friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I can highly recommend the Company and can vouch for their online service.
Excellent old fashioned service using modern technology. Everything about ordering on line felt very safe and comfortable. Would recommend friends and family to use this company and found Nicola (staff member) friendly and easy to liaise with.
Speedy response to my enquiry and very swift delivery on my piece of jewellery which is lovely
I phoned up for a brief description of the product I wanted to buy. The lady who answered was very pleasant, courteous and helpful. I placed my order shortly after and received by signe post the next day. Excellent!
Ordered on day 1 and received them on day 2 - what more could anyone ask for
Very easy to order online with free secure postage and the Customer Service side is excellent.
Ordered a ring and wrong colour arrived. One of the Wharton family called me soon after to say the wrong colour stone had been on their website.As a gesture of goodwill even though the stone I wanted was quite a bit more expensive they are ordering me the ring I wanted but at price I had already paid. Must of been my lucky day. Outstanding service and I will definitely shop with them in the future.
Excellent service , very pleased with the necklace! It is for a Birthday present 🎁 for my daughter , ( I bought her the bangle for her birthday last year ) I think she will be delighted ,
I was so pleased with the speed of delivery and excellent service. I love my Georg Jensen earrings. Will definitely order again
Very fast and efficient service, along with competitive price
Wonderful service and kind treatment by Wharton Goldsmith. Delivery next day. I emailed for information and Nicola was extremely helpful in her replies. Additionally, the earrings are lovely - as I would have expected from Georg Jensen. I love their designs. Thank you so much. Patricia
Excellent service. Next day delivery & my wife was delighted with her Georg Jensen necklace.
Super quick service, best price I found, packaged arrived safely and well packaged. Very happy with the service and my bangle.
Alles Bestens!!!