West End Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend West End Events
Read West End Events Reviews
Stuart at West End Events was absolutely brilliant, he went above and beyond to help arrange my sister’s Hen Party. He spent ages in the current climate trying to book extras to make the day extra special and always replied quickly and promptly. When we had to cancel due to COVID we received a full refund straight away (no hidden costs or payments). I will definitely look to book another event with them when we can. Cannot fault them.
Hi Ruth. Thanks for this lovely review, we're really pleased that you were happy with the service. It's such a shame that you couldn't go ahead in the end but hopefully you'll be able to make up for it soon. Have a great time at the wedding!
From the moment we booked communication with stuart was brilliant. He was on the ball getting our event all sorted for us. Unfortunately our event couldn’t go ahead due to covid tiers and our location choice. Stuart offered us a zoom link for our event or just to cancel with full refund. As for many at the moment zoom is getting pretty boring as most use for work now, so we opted to cancel. The refund came to us very quickly within a few days. We are hopeful that we will get to use you guys in the future.
Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. It's such a shame that the Covid restrictions stopped your event going ahead in the end but we hope we might have the chance to work with you in the future. Best wishes, Stuart.
During lockdown West End Events organised a virtual murder mystery night for my wife’s birthday. The communication and planning was very professional and was made very easy. The advice was great and responses were quick and polite. The professional actor involved planned the roles and assigned the characters brilliantly. It was hugely entertaining night and was a great way for my wife to celebrate with a group 55 close friends and family during lockdown. The whole evening ran smoothly and our guests all had a great time. West End Events is highly recommended!!
Hi Steve. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you celebrate this special occasion. It was great seeing everybody come together during lockdown - hopefully not long til you can all meet up in person.
booked a murder mystery for a team event. very positive experience for everyone. Lee the actor was amazingly engaging and made even the most reluctant members felt right at ease.
Thanks for your review Arun. I will make sure this is shared with Lee, he will be really pleased to hear such good feedback
I recently did the online Sherlock Mystery for my husbands 40th birthday. It was absolutely amazing. James, who played Sherlock was great, he played his character superbly and made the evening so fun as well as moving us all in the right direction. Stuart managed the zoom call, which was extremely professional and made sure the evening ran like clockwork. I would highly recommend.
Hi Helen! Thank you for the recommendation, much appreciated.
West End Events were fantastic! We are a small company looking for a team activity during the Covid-19 pandemic and we were very well catered for, with Stuart making sure everyone was included and had a role to play. Communication from the very beginning was straight-forward and Stuart made the process of booking very easy and simple. The hosting was superb and we would thoroughly recommend booking West End Events for a virtual team social!
Hi Sneha, thanks for leaving such a nice review. I'm really pleased that everything went so smoothly.
Our company booked Murder Myster trough West Ends Events. I apprciate efficiency of the host, easines with contacting and doing brilliant set up remotely. We loved the game. I don’t remember when I laughed that much.
Hi Paulina! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I particularly loved the last sentence - "I don't remember when I laughed that much". That's great to hear :)
From the initial contact, explanation of the process and throughout the actual event everything went completely smoothly and without a hitch. The clues and characters were well thought-out and planned and and the team's ability to use 'Zoom' to its best advantage was outstanding and frankly a relief to our technophobe work-mates. Everyone had a fantastic evening and thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment from the professional actors and our own 'actor' colleagues. Break-out rooms to study the clues and reflect on the evidence provided even more fun and entertainment. In short, there was something for everyone and a fantastic time was had by all. Stuart and the team provided a really polished service and one that we will undoubtedly recommend to others and use again ourselves.
Hi Clive. Thanks for leaving such a detailed review, this will be really useful for anybody who is thinking of booking a virtual murder mystery with us. I'm so pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves. Happy Christmas to you and your team :)
The murder mystery dinner we had was so entertaining- Sherlock was brilliant and put us all on the spot. Food and organisation of the whole event was very good - would not hesitate to use you again thankyou.
I booked the Great Gatsby Christmas party at the Mandeville Hotel in Oxford Circus for last year's Christmas party. As soon as we walked into the venue we were welcomed by some flapper rapper dancers, got our prosecco and the good time could start. The whole evening was a success, the food was delicious, the dancers encouraged us to dance with them, which was great, there were croupiers and the DJ played an amazing set of songs! The whole company loved the event and I kept getting good reviews from everyone. No single bad comment was made. I kept telling them it was not my success on my own - I have to thank West End Events for this amazing Christmas Party! It's only February, but we are already looking at booking the next Christmas Party with them.
Our firm loved the venue and the entertainment was absolutly brilliant! We throughly enjoyed our night out! The planning of this event could not of gone any more smoothly, than it had done! Ryan at West End Events has been an absolute star at helping us making all the arrangements for our party of 20 to attend the skyball event in london! Cannot Thank Ryan enough for his patients and advice given!
We booked our annual Christmas party with Westend events and did they deliver. We went for the Murder Mystery choice as we aren't such a big company and I can't praise the night any more than I have. It was held at The Manderville Hotel and the actors were amazing. It was a very engaging evening. The decor of the room fit very well with the theme. Ryan and his team were very accommodating and patient throughout the booking stage as we needed to make some specific changes to menu's etc. but it turned out to be a fantastic night! Thank you Westend Events! We will be definitely be booking future events with you
What an amazing Christmas Murder Mystery party! The food, hospitality and acting was exceptional and would thoroughly recommend for everyone to do.
Nice meal, great location & entertainment. Very well organised and felt very welcomed from beginning to end. Top Stars
Excellent service from start to finish. Very professional, wonderful evening had by all. I will use the same company next year for our Christmas party.
Their event was planned in the most professional way. We were very happy with the party and organisation! Thanks to Ryan for all his help.
We have been working with West End Events for a fairly long time and we can say that we are happy with the service they have provided to us, specially all the good organisation regarding our company events they have arranged for us such as our Christmas and Summer parties. They are very professional and have always found venues that adapted to what we were looking for. West End Events have always managed to give us a very good service which most of our employees have appreciated well, giving a positive feedback. In short, we all have really enjoyed their work.
We had a great night. The service was excellent, the food was good and the live band amazing..
Excellent from start to finish,highly recommend
Sick night......