Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Lovely bin and kitchen roll holder, especially love the bread bin, really roomy, very happy, thank you
Sorry but I was very disappointed with my bin. I didn’t realise that you have to take the whole outer sleeve off to empty it and as it was to sit inside a cupboard this meant I had to lift the whole bin out from the bottom out of the cupboard to get the sleeve off. The push opening is not big enough to empty dirty plates with food on them and therefore made a mess ...... again as you can’t just lift the lid off this was a problem. Finally the push opening does not seal well enough to stop smells. The actual structural quality of the bin is good though . I also bought the bin liners and as I am unable to use the bin these liners are redundant as they don’t fit any other bins
Excellent service ,ordered Wednesday delivered Friday , brilliant would definitely use again
Speedy delivery and product well packaged .I purchased the push boy in black and I love it , it’s a great addition to my kitchen space .Would highly recommend Wesco :)
So pleased with the Bread Boy bin it’s a design classic and looks great in my kitchen. The Wesco service was amazing- it arrived well wrapped within 2 days.
I ordered replacement bins which arrived promptly & well wrapped
thank you for your rapid dispatch of our order for the under sink waste bin However although we consider ourselves to be quite practical we felt we needed a degree in engineering to follow the very confusing picture instructions.. Using common sense we now have a wonderful fully working bin which we hope will last us for years
Great Service and great bread bin
Excellent product and very prompt delivery.
Customer service appalling
Just received my new waste bin Red push boy and it’s great ...looks good in my kitchen
The bin did take a little time to arrive but Wesco kept me informed about progress and delivery arrangements. I love the bin - well engineered and lovely to look at!
Excellent, ordered Thursday arrived next day. Reasonable postage, first class service, would highly recommend.
Just bought a 50 litre push boy bin. Absolutely fabulous. Best bins around, highly recommend.
Excellent speedy service. Would definitely use again.
Your service was prompt and trouble free.
Perfect. Sturdy. Beautiful turquoise!
Good communication, swift delivery, bins not installed yet but seem good quality
I spoke to a sales member at Wesco living before I placed my purchase, the man in question was very helpful and polite.

Prompt delivery and the bin was well packaged.
Arrived early excellent product good instructions
Wesco Living is rated 4.85 based on 997 reviews