Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
"Fast delivery, excellent product. Totally recommend"
"Perfect transaction From ordering to receipt of order and good price. Very pleased"
"Excellent very prompt"
"Great service"
"I needed to ask a question about the Kickmaster accessories so dropped them an email. I received an answer within an hour - on a Sunday afternoon. Very impressive.
Then I needed to add a product to my order and the team helped me to get what I needed. I'll go back to them to buy again."
"Bought the slim-line bin. The bin itself is perfect and was easy to install.
Quick delivery. Unfortunately when arrived the plastic bin itself had a crack. I emailed customer services an a new one was sent out next day FOC. Arrived promptly the following day! Great service!"
"Fast efficient service"
"Quality product. Fast delivery."
"Awesome , strong product, fast delivery, highly recommended."
"Good service"
"Good service"
"Fast delivery and a great bin. Easy to fit great space saver."
"When I unpacked my bin I discovered there was a hole in one corner. I contacted customer services who replied immediately and arranged to have a new bin sent out. Polite and helpful. Thank you!"
"They stocked the specific item I required which I couldn't find anywhere else."
"Having been told that delivery would be in June, we were surprised to have the bin delivered within a week of ordering it. The product is excellent and easy to install, however, you might want to add a rider to the instructions to make sure the bin is clear od any soft closure fitted to the unit door. I didn't (I used the template) and had to make four new holes. No big deal as the bin covered them, but thought it might help others avoid my mistake."
"Excellent and easy"
"Needed a kitchen under sink bin and Wesco had exactly the right one. Easily ordered on line, they kept me updated on delivery and it was delivered as promised. Item arrived well packaged and with good instructions on how to install. If only all companies were as good as this at keeping their customers informed and with prompt delivery."
"Really good service"
"quick delivery, lovely products, would highly recommend ,will be buying more"
"Great service, quick delivery"
Wesco Living is rated 4.89 based on 911 reviews