Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Over 8 days ago my items were shipped and there is no tracking, customer service response or information on when I'll receive the £250 worth of items they allegedly have sent me, and certainly have charged me.
Frankly, it seems you'd be better off avoiding this outlet and buying the product elsewhere with a reliable supply chain and a modern self-service capability.
Cr@p.
Id love to write a comment. I haven’t received my purchase yet !!!
The ordering process from start to finish was great. However I was disappointed that the Matt white wasn’t white. It had yellow undertones. And to pay £11 to return the item was further disappointing as the description doesn’t state it’s not pure white.
Very good company to deal with. No hassle, very professional and attention to detail in products.
We bought this exact same bin for our kitchen as the old one lasted in a busy family kitchen for 10 years before it finally died . We are so pleased with it - its just such an excellent practical solution to waste and recycling
Really quick efficient service. Goods arrived within 48 hours. Thank you!
My item arrived within 24 hours of ordering - excellent service! Would definitely use again.
Service was great and very quick great job
First time I have used Wesco. Extremely fast delivery and kept updated re delivery. Excellent service!!
Excellent quality, looks amazing, perfect addition for any home .
Excellent fast service. Quality replacement internal drawer bin
Fast delivery
Excellent service, Matthew was particularly really helpful when I thought I had ordered the wrong size bin. First class service
Order arrived promptly.
Easy to order on web site.
Very nice and durable bin with smooth rail mechanism. Great customer service
Spot on! Exactly what I want it!
Prompt delivery & good communication
perfect fit!
We love the design and colour. However, the first words out on my husbands mouth were "shame about the dent". It is fine, but very irritating that it is there. With Christmas and everythnig I didn't get chance to return for an exchange. Shame it wasn't right straight away.
High quality product and fast efficient delivery
Wesco Living is rated 4.85 based on 991 reviews