Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Great product, much cheaper than Amazon, super fast delivery
Not much of a user experience plus high replacement part and postage costs. Not very impressed. Actually surprised you are asking as so little evident care was given to the experience.
My bin arrived very well packaged..no damage but not excessive use of packaging and early!
Very quick delivery
Bright, lively addition to our kitchen.
Wesco Living 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Fantastic product great quality
Ordered biscuit tin for a Christmas present - received it recently in July. Slight marks on top of lid which is not great as it is a black tin.
Love this bin, looks stylish and is a talking point when we have visitors.
I now have two Wesco bins - 20l in kitchen and 6l in the loo. They are well designed, standalone items in subtle colours so they just blend in nicely in the rooms. Good value - I am really happy with mine. The Wesco Living UK website offer great service. I returned one to swap colours - no problem. All done online.
Our fabulous new bin was delivered weeks before expected, and it is all as expected, love it. I would only ever buy Wesco bins, they look fabulous, last for years and are well designed. Thank you.
Really happy with our new bin, good quality, quick delivery and looks smart in the kitchen.
The Kickboy bin was delivered the day after ordering with free delivery. Excellent, well made stylish bin, spring closing mechanism for silent operation. Perfect design.
Brilliant product, brilliant service; thank you.
Very easy to order, rapid delivery (faster than Amazon) and good quality products.
This system works but what you get is a Blum draw with 2 plastic bins sitting inside it. Very overpriced do yourself a favour buy a soft closing draw that you attach to a door front sit 2 plastic bins inside the draw and it’s basically the same thing and would be half the price.
delivery was fast but the product didnt fit even though I measured but scratched it trying so dont feel I can return. the smaller bin inner I will use but not as intended the larger not at all.
Easy to order and received 5 days later. Made me sweat fitting the 1st coil springs as it was in a very awkward position but the 2nd was quite easy to fit. The reason i gave a 3 star review was the postage was to me was astronomical for the smallest packet that cost a 1st class stamp.
Easy transaction and fast delivery!
All enquiries were dealt with swiftly, professionally and with good humour. There was a long delay for my order; I was continually updated and offered a full refund on several occasions. Excellent, first rate customer service...many thanks.
Good updates regarding my order and delivery
Wesco Living is rated 4.82 based on 1,225 reviews