Wesco Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wesco Living
Read Wesco Living Reviews
Love the product, super happy
Wesco Living 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Super fast delivery and easy to order online
Excellent customer service and really precise with the timing of the delivery.
Excellent service. We haven't fitted the waste bin yet but it looks to be very substantial and of good quality.
Excellent product. Very prompt delivery
Needed a specific liner for bins installed on the kitchen. Gave the dimensions of the Wesco units to a nice lady who confirmed the right liners. Simply placed an order and a few days later they arrive and fit perfectly. Love the elasticated tops so a perfect fit.
Realised I had ordered the wrong size bin and they managed to sort it before dispatch. Great customer service.
Returned my emails promptly excellent product delivered on time very good service.
I now have a fantastic Pushboy bin in lime green and a matching Grandy Small breadbin. I love them - the bin just makes me smile every time I walk into the kitchen. Amazing a bin can give so much pleasure! Thank you, Wesco, - your delivery was spectacular too, very fast . From a delighted customer.
i needed replacement rail/holder for pull-out waste bin, disappointed to see it was NOT possible to order just that as a spare. but had to buy whole new set-up including the bins.
not great.
delivery time was acceptable , took 5days from order.
Had Wesco kickmaster bin before, great quality and great retro look, delivery was informed and prompt throughout - 👍😀
Goods were as advertised and delivered promptly
I have a few Wesco bins, they look good but my large kick master I have had several problems with. I don't misuse the bin just fill and empty, I have just replaced the base which was broke, the paint seems to be coming off too.
The bins are expensive so I don't think I will be buying again.

Best,

Michele
Excellent Product and Service
Probably the best bin in the world! Mine is 20 years old now and having just replaced the springs, for just a couple of quid it is as good as new again! Saving up for another one for my bathroom!
We are very pleased with the service from Wesco Living. Having ordered a set of 'in cupboard' bins for a new kitchen, we were deflated when we discovered that the plumber had fitted waste pipes for the sink in the very cupboard we wanted to fit the bins in! We contacted Wesco, and Frankie very helpfully agreed that we could decline our order, thereby returning the bins that would no longer fit to Wesco and, instead, order some different bins which would fit in a different cupboard. Excellent service from Frankie and Wesco and a quality product which we are very pleased with. Peter & Liz, Devon.
Arrived a few days after ordering ,looks good but present for my daughter for Christmas .
Excellent service from this company
Quick and easy delivery, good item
Absolutely fabulous quality, design and service! LOVE IT X