Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com

About Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com:

Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) are the market leaders in sourcing accommodation for small/medium businesses, contractors, interims, consultants, independent professionals and those working in the built environment.

With thousands of happy clients since 2007, our free and bespoke service is tailored specifically to assist you in sourcing, negotiating, booking and managing your short-to-medium term accommodation and we are proud to be a trusted partner and affiliate to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised brands.

Our buying power, negotiated corporate rates and local knowledge on an international level are brought together to maximise your profit and take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs whilst securing as flexible terms as possible!

Thank you for viewing and reviewing our customer feedback - we take great pride in our service and our business has been built on word of mouth and customer referrals.

If you have any queries, concerns or complaints, please direct these to feedback@wedotherest.com, which will immediately be reviewed by Directors of the business

02036518227

feedback@wedotherest.com

Winston House2 Dollis Park

Tell us how Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com made you happy
The service I've had from Neil and the team at CAS has been exceptional. They found me an amazing deal and took all the hassle out of looking for a hotel at the price I had in mind.
Hotel is being done up. Ok as is now but does need some improvements. Pleasant location.
Amazing service as always
Neil Baker is very efficient friendly and patient and understands my needs almost instinctively having worked with me for over 4 years
Have always had great service from CAS, they are knowledgeable, responsive and proactive. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
“We do the rest” – that’s exactly what CAS do. We work nationwide and we need accommodation at short notice. We used to search and book accommodation by ourselves until I discovered CAS. CAS offers great rates, very professional and helpful. 1st Class Service all the time. “They do the rest - so I don’t have to”
Great service, would recommend to others without reservation. CAS persisted with enquiries on my behalf resulting in a great booking through my contract period.
CAS- A great team providing great service who always exceed the mark. Readily recommended as the "go to" accomodation provider.
Neil and Oliver at CAS are strive to get the best deal and value with excellent customer services. Fully recommend their services.
The guys at CAS deliver proper customer service and the prices they achieve from their partners are unbeatable on any website in my personal experience. I have used CAS now for several years and recommended several associates to the company too and never had any cause for concern. In a world where most companies pay lip service to the term "customer service", CAS Just get on with doing all the simple things we should expect as standard properly. With no fuss. They communicate effectively and when they say they will do something, they do it. And for me and most others, that is all I ask of a company. But the prices they get for me make it a must use service.
Great option for finding short term accommodation at reasonable rates. Good range of hotels and flexible with dates. Have been using for the last year and half on a weekly basis and no complaints
Spot on with location, standard, and facilities and saved me time and money.
Amazing service and friendly staff who are able to get the excellent rates. Just one less thing to have to worry about when contracting. You really can just let them 'do the rest'
Excellent, friendly service and a great rate offered!
CAS never fail to provide and deliver great deals on accommodation which suits my budget as a contractor. Highly recommended!
Always helpful, friendly and responsive. CAS take all the hassle out of hotel booking and manage to negotiate good rates.
Very responsive and helpful in meeting my requirements.
Excellent service provided by the team. As a contractor who needed to stay in Brighton it was difficult to find accommodation that covered the length of the contract. Not only did they find a place to stay they found a range and at a great price even though it was peak season. I would highly recommend. Thanks
CAS were great. made life easy when it came to finding accommodation for a new engagement away from home. They listened to my needs, and worked hard to find a solution that was right for me. Can't recommend CAS enough. A great experience
Dedicated team, efficient, reliable, money and time savers
Contractor Accommodation Services - wedotherest.com is rated 4.88 based on 306 reviews